Having issues with WTF Cannabis (First Time MoM)

I recently placed an order through WTF Cannabis (June 27th) It took me a bit to decide on a MoM but I went with the reputable WTF Cannabis as they carried more of what I wanted at better prices. Although the expected delivery date was July 3rd I'm still without a package AND a reply from WTF Cannabis.

The issue was that my address was missing the APT number, tracking said the package was to be sent back to the sender due to an incomplete address. I went to the post office to see if I could show ID and grab it but to no avail.

On that day I sent an email to WTF Cannabis letting them know that the package is being sent back and I asked what would happen, would they send it out again like Normal? I also let them know that I've updated my shipping address as well as telling them the information via email.

No Reply

I wait until July 6th to send the next email; again letting them know that the package is being sent back and asking what is to happen.

No Reply

Yesterday (July 9th) I sent an email letting them know that the package is En Route to them, and yet again what would happen with my package.

No Reply
Anyone find it weird that they sent it out and tried to deliver it and give up all within 8:09AM?
Anyone find it weird that they sent it out and tried to deliver it and give up all within 8:09AM?
Screenshot_20200710-122728_Chrome.jpg (297.22 KiB) Viewed 1900 times
This is my first time using a MoM and have had a decent experience up until this; now my package is sitting in a post office in Vancouver because WTF didnt accept it.
Having spent a fair amount of money makes this all the worse. I feel as if I'm being hung out to dry.

I come here looking for some help does anyone have any suggestions? Hopefully WTF reply to this themselves. :o

**EDIT**

Since posting I've had community members and mods help assist me and after a few messages exchanged I was able to get in contact with WTF regarding the issue.
I'm more than happy to say that they've issued full credit to my account in the total of my order. I went from abysmally trotting around online to serious top notch costomer care and help from a killer community. Thank you WTF Cannabis for this; I look forward to writing a review for the products.

Much Love
Last edited by SmallStiffy on Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Having issues with WTF Cannabis (First Time MoM)

I don't know WTF's policy but I do know that I've read policies at a lot of places stating that a shipping issue like that would be on you the customer.

It super duper sucks but the reasoning is usually:

the MoM sent product to the address that you gave them & therefore did nothing wrong

if your address was inputted incorrectly then what happens the package gets sent back to the sender -YES

HOWEVER

a lot of these MoM's don't have a legit return address for their own safety and therefore will not receive the package back

that means unfortunately they would have to send a new batch which equals twice the amount of product sent out for only one payment

I can't say that for sure of course, it's just what I've seen on a lot of the FAQ & other sections on a lot of MoM websites (not specifically WTF's)

long story short - if you put the wrong address, you're ptobably SOL

now as far as WTF responding - I don't know what your email was like (nice, nasty, threatening, etc.)

regardless of content, there should be a response from WTF even if they say get bent

hopefully they won't tell you to eat it & they'll offer some sort of assistance like a credit or discount

I feel for you friend, good luck!

**edit**

I just checked the FAQ section of WTF and it says two things that are relevant to the situation:
We’re one of 120+ dispensaries in Vancouver (over 200 in Canada) that are NOT operating under the federally-approved medical marijuana system. To qualify under the federal system, you’ll need to get a doctor’s approval and Health Canada’s permission to purchase from one of the 26 licensed producers. City Hall and VPD have allowed dispensaries to proliferate so people can safely access medicine, so long as there are no sales to minors or any gang affiliations. There are about 20 mail order marijuana sites in Vancouver. Vancouver has been shipping weed in the mail since the 90’s and to date, we know of no-one who has ever been charged with receiving pot in the mail. That being said, there is still a risk on both ends as we are not working with any federal approval.
and
All sales are final. We do not accept returns and do not issue refunds. On a case-by-case basis, we may determine that we will replace a particular product to you or to persons generally. This is strictly at our discretion. We will work with you to address any and all concerns you have so please reach out and provide us with your concerns and reasons, as well as any evidence that you think supports your position. We will review this and reply. That said, we will not replace any product that was lost in the mail or ceased in the mail for any reason whatever, or what was damages or lost by reason of your actions or failure to act, or by reasons that we cannot control or could not foresee.

again, hopefully they'll reach out and offer a discount but based on what I've seen, it sucks but its probably going to be a costly lesson learned type thing

Unfortunately, I think dankrolla may be entirely correct on this issue. The ownace is ultimately on the customer to get their address correct when ordering. It might be a different story if WTF had messed up the address, but it doesn't sound like that is the case. As cited above, their policy states that they DO NOT accept returns, so there is little that the community can do to help. As to why they aren't responding, that is a seperate issue, as they should 100% be communicating with you at the very least. I'll try reaching out to them.

SmallStiffy wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:06 pm **EDIT**

Since posting I've had community members and mods help assist me and after a few messages exchanged I was able to get in contact with WTF regarding the issue.
I'm more than happy to say that they've issued full credit to my account in the total of my order. I went from abysmally trotting around online to serious top notch costomer care and help from a killer community. Thank you WTF Cannabis for this; I look forward to writing a review for the products.

Much Love
This is commendable resolution; respect to wtfcannabis...

Thanks to both parties for being cordial and reasonable.