MOONROCKCANADA.COM

Hey guys, I made a huge mistake of trying out a new website for Moon rocks. I came across MOONROCKCANADA.COM and it looked super legit, had the layout and website worked like every other MOM. I placed my order and paid via E-Transfer. It was the same process and everything so I didn't think of anything. 3 days later still no email about my items in processing or shipped. I went back to website and saw my order was Cancelled. I paid 294$ for 10 x 1g moonrocks. I then researched thoroughly and saw some major red flags I should have noticed before I paid. The website was paid 6 days ago (it says on google), the person had auto deposit on and there are no reviews or anything pointing the website bring legit. I have emailed them multiple times, no answer. I believe E-transfers are non reversable?

Re: MOONROCKCANADA.COM

This, really sucks. You could've perhaps had the transfer undone the day of but it's been a while now. You may have very well been left hung to dry.

In case you didnt know theres a MoMList on the forum that's shares different business with a bunch of other helpful things; such as how established/reputable they are.
Personally I'd contact a moderator to add them to the bottom tier of the list.

I hope whatever you get your hands on really puts whatever you were hoping for to shame.

This MOM is not an approved vendor within the CMOM community. Unforunately, venturing outside of the compiled list of established vendors is buyer beware territory. If it can be ascertained that this website is a fraud, it will be marked as a blacklisted MOM.

P.S. I strongly urge all members to not venture outside of the approved list for their own safety.

That really sucks that you got scammed - I've been there before.

AFAIK e-interac can only be canceled before it's been accepted - might want to double check with the bank to be certain though.

I know it doesn't help your situation at all but just thought I'd throw it out there that King Tuts has probably the absolute lowest price moonrocks I've seen - 7g for $99.

I have been in contact with said business, and they inform me that this user's order was only paid this morning and will be shipped later today..

They are 100%, a legitimate business; they pay to be listed and are highly rated on WeedMaps. So, I am sincerely hoping that this user clears the air on this issue to the community.

Bing wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:46 pm I have been in contact with said business, and they inform me that this user's order was only paid this morning and will be shipped later today..

They are 100%, a legitimate business; they pay to be listed and are highly rated on WeedMaps. So, I am sincerely hoping that this user clears the air on this issue to the community.
This is good to know, thanks for checking it out!

Hopefully RiazH lets us know how they are :)
Roko Marimoko!

only users lose drugs!

Bing wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:46 pm I have been in contact with said business, and they inform me that this user's order was only paid this morning and will be shipped later today..

Hmm I can confirm I paid 3 days before making this post and haven't received any confirmation and no replies until about 3 hours after I put the post up. I got an email stating they don't operate on weekends. (which is why they did not reply or confirm the payment.) 1 other thing that really spooked me enough to make a post was that my order on their website said cancelled after my money was deposited. I'm still waiting for a shipping confirmation. Hopefully you are right and my nightmare of losing 294$ will be over.

RiazH wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:30 pm

Hmm I can confirm I paid 3 days before making this post and haven't received any confirmation and no replies until about 3 hours after I put the post up. I got an email stating they don't operate on weekends. (which is why they did not reply or confirm the payment.) 1 other thing that really spooked me enough to make a post was that my order on their website said cancelled after my money was deposited. I'm still waiting for a shipping confirmation. Hopefully you are right and my nightmare of losing 294$ will be over.
This citation comes directly from my communication with moonrockcanada.com:

"Our website defaults the orders to cancelled if we don't see the payment come in and mark it processing manually. So sometimes this happens if a person etransfers from a different name and then we have to go through and email asking for name payment was sent by."

I would suggest contacting them by email, and discussing this calmly and professionally, because I am now locking this post out as it serves to do nothing but mislead the community.

User RiazH has told me that his order was confirmed, the vendor has insisted that it shall be shipped, and I see no reason to continue this discussion.