Re: Ganjawest

i did receive my order i got a half pound of cotton candy kush and there was nothing good about it weird smell weird taste but the free 3.5 of cookie dough they sent me for free was good. i dont know if ill order from there again 100 percent disappointed how they got number 2 on a best mom list is beyond me

Re: Ganjawest

kronicstrains wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:28 pm i did receive my order i got a half pound of cotton candy kush and there was nothing good about it weird smell weird taste but the free 3.5 of cookie dough they sent me for free was good. i dont know if ill order from there again 100 percent disappointed how they got number 2 on a best mom list is beyond me
The budder that I received was in a jar with parchment around the threads and by the time it got to me there was no budder left in the jar, it had all leaked into the parchment/threads - absolutely horrible and required a good 20min of work scraping trying to get it back into the jar.

the hash chunks i got are alright - one was wet AF like seriously wet

the free eighth that i got was dry AF but looks nice - been sitting w/ a boveda packet
Roko Marimoko!

only users lose drugs!