Re: ChronicPost / Chronic Post atrocious service

Hey y'all! I just wanted to tell our side of the story since it's pretty one-sided right now. I will admit that it wasn't handled in the best way by our team member, but the customer came at us with 3 emails threatening us before we were given a chance to fix the problem.

From customer:
Hi there,
Just reaching out to say I am disappointed in the quality of the Death Star ounce. Half the ounce is tiny buds. When I say tiny, I mean smaller than a pea.
Not a good look for a quad.
Just letting you know, that is not good practice in this industry.
--
Okay, now I just weighed an ounce, and it has 27 grams.
What kind of operation are you running?
I will be leaving lots of reviews, don't worry.
--
Ounce #1: 27.1 grams
Ounce #2: 27.3 grams
Ounce #3: 27.89 grams
Ounce #4: 27.95 grams
Notice anything wrong here?
Very dissapointed, I thought I found my new go to.
Will leave honest reviews and then link you, so you may have a chance to lay out your case.

--

This was our initial reply:
Hey [customer]!
Is there any chance that your scale could be off?
All of our flowers are pre-packed and sealed for accuracy and we always weigh them out to 28g+. We’ve never had a customer tell us our packs were less than what they should be so it’s really strange that each of yours are off by just a bit.
Either way, we’ll take your word for it and we can definitely give you a credit for what you are missing from those 4 ounces!
In the future, please be sure to weigh out the bags before they are opened so we can ensure accuracy! The 1 oz bags should weigh about 8.1g

For the Death Star— can you please send me some photos?
The description says Small-Medium but none of the buds should be pea-sized so I’d really like to see what you ended up getting from us because they definitely shouldn’t be that small!

Thanks so much! Looking forward to hearing back from you!

--

When a customer comes to us with an issue, we try to rule out any possible variables that could affect the product, weight, etc. which is why we asked if the scale was accurate. We weren't accusing the customer of any wrong-doing or saying that they were cheating us-- we just wanted to figure out what the problem was.

As stated, our flowers are all pre-packed and sealed. When customers receive tracking info from us, we include this disclaimer:
Important Notice: If there are any problems with your order, please contact us immediately at [email protected]
Please note that we cannot offer any replacements if any sealed bags have been tampered with.
Thank you for your understanding!

Even though the customer weighed the product after opening the bag (since the weights did not include the ~8g bag weight), we were still willing to comp them.

We requested a photo of Death Star because we wanted to know what was sent out/received. We've only had good feedback on this strain and although it is listed as "Small-Medium" buds, we've never had a complaint of the buds being "smaller than a pea."
Customer ordered 1 oz of this strain and when we requested photos, we were only sent one photo of the partial ounce. Photos of the weed on a scale or the whole ounce so we could see a mix of the bud sizes, etc. would've helped us out a lot. We want to help and figure out the problem but we can't do that if we aren't given the right info.

We are all about customer satisfaction and are always willing to resolve issues if any. This case was no different but the customer already started off the conversation by wanting to give us negative reviews.