So what’s the CURRENT word on Tony and Cheapweed?

I was horrified to see so many stories about angry people. No matter how much I searched, I couldn’t really get to the bottom of things.

He always seemed great to me, I got some of that TRUE BC herb from him. He had quite a unique selection.

As someone with a future as a multi-millionaire software engineer.. I already have one person on my list of people who scammed me on shatter at the start of legalization. Was $200, I count every penny in life though. I am going to use my computer skills to make sure I get at least $2000 from that person just because that’s disgusting someone would do that in the Canadian Cannabis industry. Learn to program... I know people addicted to hard drugs who make more money legally out of a computer, than any scam artist would ever make.

I have not ever lost money with Tony thankfully.

P.S. interesting to note that Cannawholesalers has a bunch of TGA subcool strains. I find that to be a grower that stepped up the game after people like Paradise Seeds and the originals. They used to have near the same stock as Tony when I would check before. Wondering if there is any relation between the two?

Re: So what’s the CURRENT word on Tony and Cheapweed?

I lurk the discord server for this website and amazingly I still see some buying from CW despite the whole fiasco :joy: even after the whole scam happened, people were regularly posting reviews/pics on mompics and on here, so it seems like cheapweed never officially died down.

I know he replaced most of the packages that were empty but I don't know if he ended up replacing every single one

Re: So what’s the CURRENT word on Tony and Cheapweed?

So did he get angered because people at Canada Post were stealing packages ? He did not actually scam people himself? As in he used the same return address all the time I guess? Cause how the fuck else would the mail man know that it’s specifically Tony’s weed ?

I used to work for Canada Post and I was just disgusted at the thought of stealing something that was someone’s personal valuables or anything else that they are mailing... especially stealing medicine that could help a cancer patient...

This is coming from a person who at an age under 18... would run out of clothing stores or Walmart literally with security guards tackling me! So believe me I wouldn’t ever steal another persons items directly probably not even if they deserved it for victimizing other people. I only ever took items from companies that are worth ridiculous amounts of money that don’t help the people enough or items that the company could replace for 5 cents or less.. that’s all when I was under the age of 18 as well.