Hauté Health

So a couple weeks ago I had an idea to search for a 40% off coupon. I was successful. I even found what seemed to be a good site, with a unique layout and method of marketing, called Hauté Health. So I made a purchase for 4 separate single grams, which were all a bit pricey for me to buy an ounce. I wanted to try the company out first. I got two cheaper strains that were only $2-5/g. I bought 10g of trainwreck for $2 per gram. I was excited! 10g for $20 fuckin British Columbian deal I thought!! The other strain was a favourite of mine Cinderella ‘99...

This guy gave me some of the bunkers weed I have ever had in Canada...

Train wreck? NO JUSTICE was done to this strain!!!! I have had many different qualities of trainwreck and this was like 1/2A quality, not even A or AA! Part of the flower was yellow and burnt from nutrients on one bud.

Now one could say I’m an idiot for buying $2/g weed? Not when the website picture advertises something that looks like GOOD trainwreck and then when I get it, the herb looks completely different and is smaller than popcorn buds all of them probably at a maximum of 1-5%THC.

Th Cinderella 99.....? I nearly punched fucking window out I couldn’t even believe this fucking buddy tried to sell me “that bro purple kush from 2008 when everything was illegal”! I kid you not I didn’t get a single gram of Cinderella 99 in all 14g of product!!! It was simple Purple Kush like “buddy” would sell you on the street in Alberta (NOT BC).. in the year 2005 or whatever the fuck.. at least better than the trainwreck at probably 5-10%THC!!!

WTF BRO! THIS IS CANADA!!! You’re supposed to give the Dutch and the Americans a run for their money not make me wonder why I didn’t fly to Thailand and walk down the street asking people for decent herbs...