Random chatting

Hey everybody! I'm new to the forums here but figure it would be beneficial just to get a good ol chat going! I'll start by introducing myself! You can just refer to me by my user name SonGrohan,
But I'm a 23 year old dude who's a huge fan of Dragon Ball and anime. I love to cook, hate to clean. My preferred smoking methods are good ol fashioned fatties, and the ever evolving concentrates, dabs are new to this year but I absolutely love them! Some other past times of mine are biking trails and playing DnD with my friends every Saturday night.. That's enough about me for now though, I want to get to know some of you! Maybe we share an interest! Who knows until everybodies talking!

Re: Random chatting

Hey SonGrohan welcome to the forum!! Lots of helpful information here and a great community. 28 years old here, favourite method of smoking would be dabs or old fashioned bong rips. Love the constantly changing and evolving dab tech as well and trying all the types of concentrates.. what's your preferred extract? Lately I love dabbing htfse/diamonds but it gets expensive!