COVID-19 Relief

Hello folks,

The last few months have been one of the most challenging times for a lot of us. We can't even imagine the damage COVID-19 has had on everyone.

Our hearts and prayers go out to those who were or are still being affected by COVID-19.

For those of you who knew us since Chronic Kush co to those who know us today as Kronic Kush, we've always been about listening and caring for our customers. We've centered on the belief that our customers' needs come first. We really appreciate the fact that you've given us your patronage for the past few years, but what we truly thrived on was your trust and your words of encouragement. These little acts of kindness meant to us so much more than you could've possibly imagined.

We wanted to show our appreciation for everything this community has given us, whether it was the constructive criticism or positive feedback, we truly appreciate all of it. We can't express our gratitude enough!

We will be launching a nonprofit strain to aid those who are affected by COVID-19. Since we will be pricing the strain at a significantly lower price, please only buy what is needed so that everyone can have access to affordable cannabis.

Stay safe!
Kronic Kush team
KronicKush.ca
Last edited by ChronicKushCo on Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: COVID-19 Relief

ChronicKushCo wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:25 pm We will be launching a nonprofit strain to aid those who are affected by COVID-19. Since we will be pricing the strain at a significantly lower price, please only buy what is needed so that everyone can have access to affordable cannabis.
Firstly, this feels gimmicky. You should have made this post once said strain is already listed, or you are just generating "not for profit buzz." Secondly, let people know what to look for; where will it be listed?.. what strain, etc?

Lastly, asking people to only take what they need doesn't work. Remember the toilet paper fiasco when covid hit? A better idea is to simply have a purchase limit.

I know you are probably just trying to help the community out, but its a vague post.

Hey Bing,

Thank you for the constructive criticism.

The strain is already listed on our website. In terms of which strain, we will be rotating it as we do not have an infinite supply of the same strain. The current nonprofit strain that we have is Tropical OG tho for those who were curious.

We have actually implemented the purchase limit but due to the restrictions of WordPress, we can only limit 1 quantity per order so people who want to abuse the system by placing multiple orders per day will sometimes be successful in doing so.

Sorry for the confusion but we will add our website to our post.

ChronicKushCo wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:22 pm Hey Bing,

Thank you for the constructive criticism.
Thank you for clarifying, I see the strain and price and it is definitely going to appeal to those on a budget. Apologies for my initial abrasiveness, I simply needed to confirm if it was legitimately in the spirit of charity, or a marketing gimmick. Hopefully no hard feelings..

Best,
B.