High Quality Flower Rosin, Bubble Hash Rosin, FMDS?

I have been getting my rosin from Canmedi for the past couple of months, but they seem to be out of stock right now. Does anyone have a recommendation on a MOM that has a variety of high end rosin? I've been noticing a lot of budder and shatter form the MOMs I'm familiar with, but I prefer the solvent free variety.

If possible, something that doesn't break the bank. I'd be happy with a tag of up to $100/g depending on the technique. My local dispo is charging $160/g for Heavenly Daze and I just can't stomach that price tag.

Re: High Quality Flower Rosin, Bubble Hash Rosin, FMDS?

myrcene wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:02 pm I have been getting my rosin from Canmedi for the past couple of months, but they seem to be out of stock right now. Does anyone have a recommendation on a MOM that has a variety of high end rosin? I've been noticing a lot of budder and shatter form the MOMs I'm familiar with, but I prefer the solvent free variety.

If possible, something that doesn't break the bank. I'd be happy with a tag of up to $100/g depending on the technique. My local dispo is charging $160/g for Heavenly Daze and I just can't stomach that price tag.

Not sure where you are located but near Toronto in Oakville there is a place called Squisha House, you can press your own Rosin from flower. I got bored of waiting for the variety of rosin to change at various moms so i can take 28g's of flower and make 5.5 g's of Rosin. They charge $15 to press a Q, 25 fora half and 45 for a zip. I also found this can get my Rosin cost down to like $31/g

QP - $500 + 4x $45 = 680
Aprox 20% Yield = 22g Rosin
$680/ 22G = $30.90/g

Re: High Quality Flower Rosin, Bubble Hash Rosin, FMDS?

ODoyleRules wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:35 am
myrcene wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:02 pm I have been getting my rosin from Canmedi for the past couple of months, but they seem to be out of stock right now. Does anyone have a recommendation on a MOM that has a variety of high end rosin? I've been noticing a lot of budder and shatter form the MOMs I'm familiar with, but I prefer the solvent free variety.

Not sure where you are located but near Toronto in Oakville there is a place called Squisha House, you can press your own Rosin from flower. I got bored of waiting for the variety of rosin to change at various moms so i can take 28g's of flower and make 5.5 g's of Rosin. They charge $15 to press a Q, 25 fora half and 45 for a zip. I also found this can get my Rosin cost down to like $31/g

QP - $500 + 4x $45 = 680
Aprox 20% Yield = 22g Rosin
$680/ 22G = $30.90/g
Every town in Canada should have squish house.