Thoughts on this cheap shatter from Sweet Mary (orange Diesel)

Hey Guys got my first order from Sweet Mary, im not that experienced with shatter but this cheap Orange diesel seems weird. it looks like there is some amber colour shatter mixed in with it and If i stretch it alot i can see it s bit brown. It has a weird smell and the colour is really throwing me off. I've tried trim shatter from CE before, it wasnt this colour or smell. I know people say colour doesn't matter but i'm having a hard time justifying this one.

Thoughts?
Next to the MK Ultra

Re: Thoughts on this cheap shatter from Sweet Mary (orange Diesel)

Reminds me of oil a friend of mine used to make using Nafta gas to extract back in the 90's. The stuff was bomb and it had a smell I've never seen in any "modern" concentrates. I saw your other thread, you said you paid 15$/g? That's beyond cheap. You get what you pay for. I used to just melt it a bit with a lighter and spread it on rolling paper and then roll a joint with hash and tobacco.

If you're going to throw it away, send it my way, I'd be curious to see if it's like the stuff my friend made. I'd pay shipping and some compensation.

I smoked a quarter of it and I didn't die.
It's got a taste that reminds me of my dad's car garage when I was little, and I wish I could be more specific. And it had an oily, almost buttery aftertaste that I found unsettling, but it got me high. It sucked to work with though, I kept it in the freezer. I've never seen something so sticky.

The biggest problem I have with shatter like this is I can't figure out how they made it. Maybe this was cheap hash they blasted or something? i dunno. I didn't order it again, but I lived bitch. Moving up to $20g shatter opens up a world of possibility both at this mom and better places. I buy bulk at cheapweed now and it's high quality fuck you up shatter that's clean, clear and stable, and I can imagine the process used in the clarity and colour, and its roughly $20 a gram.

oswald wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:50 am I smoked a quarter of it and I didn't die.
It's got a taste that reminds me of my dad's car garage when I was little, and I wish I could be more specific. And it had an oily, almost buttery aftertaste that I found unsettling, but it got me high. It sucked to work with though, I kept it in the freezer. I've never seen something so sticky.

The biggest problem I have with shatter like this is I can't figure out how they made it. Maybe this was cheap hash they blasted or something? i dunno. I didn't order it again, but I lived bitch. Moving up to $20g shatter opens up a world of possibility both at this mom and better places. I buy bulk at cheapweed now and it's high quality fuck you up shatter that's clean, clear and stable, and I can imagine the process used in the clarity and colour, and its roughly $20 a gram.
Lmao taste like your dad's garage. When I clean out my Sai bucket it's just black from this stuff, I'm not gonna be vaping any more of it. I'll try to make it into edibles

Ya I was looking at cheapweed, wish there was a sampler or something. 1/2 oz is alot to get without knowing what it's like. Work through what I've got then see what's good there.