Re: 25$/30$ shatter

Ours is quite deadly @ $32/g and with the first time promo codes of KINGT-25 or CANADIANMOM-25 it comes in @ $24

Price per g drops as weight goes up, so the price per g after the 25% off will also drop below $24 for more weight.

Ww have had some pretty great reviews on here as well.

KT

GODBUD.CA has shatter around $35.00 but they always have discounts going on which drops it into the range of 25-30. They have pretty good service too.. my friend ordered something right before the long weekend, and they met up with him because he was local and dropped it off personally. this way he didnt have to wait 5 days in the mail for canada post lol..

Canadianlady325 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:35 am Hey 👋🏼 where do you buy your 25-30$ shatter or rosin?
Free shipping over 150$ would be nice. And if they sell budget flower that would be a bonus too.

THANKS!
Hystar has a first order discount of 15% and prices of 35 for live resin.They sell organic Flower at reasonable prices but sell out quickley.I have never tasted any shatter that is as good as their resin and they ship after $200.King tut's is the worst shatter of all, so keep that in mind.

Have any of you been in on our own in house Shatter yet? Anything that starts with a KING TUTS is made in house. I am absolutely sure you will find the pricing to be extremely aggressive.

Again, there will be ZERO accusations of any extra filtration or additives that have any validity to them. I have control from start to finish.

https://www.kingtuts.ca/product-category/shatter/

If you have any questions about the product, I'll be more than happy to answer them :)

KT

urnapple wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:14 pm CannaWholesalers has $30 shatter, and they're giving away a free gram of shatter with every order until Oct. 1. They also have $27.50 shatter but probably not worth saving the $2.50 to drop down to a lower grade.
Free shipping over $100.
When is this happening again. def looking forward to more giveaways!!