Re: Best deals on shatter ounces 6-700

CannaWholesalers has ounces at $575. Their Pink Kush was great but looks to be out of stock. They have others at the same price. This would be my recommendation for goto shatter.

They have cheaper stuff for $525 but saving $50 probably isn't worth the quality drop.

They also have one higher grade at $650 but I haven't tried it.

urnapple wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:54 pm CannaWholesalers has ounces at $575. Their Pink Kush was great but looks to be out of stock. They have others at the same price. This would be my recommendation for goto shatter.

They have cheaper stuff for $525 but saving $50 probably isn't worth the quality drop.

They've been blacklisted on the MoM list here for a while due to multiple reports of mold from trusted members in the first weeks of operation. Extracts would be an easy way to hide moldy product from customers.

bblzd wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:28 am
urnapple wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:54 pm CannaWholesalers has ounces at $575. Their Pink Kush was great but looks to be out of stock. They have others at the same price. This would be my recommendation for goto shatter.

They've been blacklisted on the MoM list here for a while due to multiple reports of mold from trusted members in the first weeks of operation. Extracts would be an easy way to hide moldy product from customers.
A couple reports the first week but pretty flawless since. FYI, they've been off the blacklist for a while now.