Re: Best MOM for cheap high end concentrates (distillate, fse, etc)

RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:18 am
Gregnorton wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:48 pm I have an order in right now with faircannacare. I got the $25 shatter and some hash. I'll let you know how it goes.
ugg, mark my words, you will not be happy with what you receive from these guys. and it will probably show up in a ziplock or dumped right into the canadapost mailer as is.. GL man...

come back and let us know how it works out. ive seen nothing but a horror show from these guys is all im getting at here.
At this point, my expectations are so low that as long as it arrives and doesn't poison me I'll consider it a success 😂😵

Re: Best MOM for cheap high end concentrates (distillate, fse, etc)

Gregnorton wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:56 pm
ugg, mark my words, you will not be happy with what you receive from these guys. and it will probably show up in a ziplock or dumped right into the canadapost mailer as is.. GL man...

come back and let us know how it works out. ive seen nothing but a horror show from these guys is all im getting at here.
At this point, my expectations are so low that as long as it arrives and doesn't poison me I'll consider it a success 😂😵
[/quote]

so did it arrive?!