Vape710.ca reliability

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if any of you dealt in the past with https://vape710.ca/?

I have ordered from them and all went well with the order process until it was "delivered". Guess what? They delivered to the wront place and I can't have an answer from them!

Did any of you guys have an history with them? Do their customer service care? I am trying to reach them since Tuesday and they have yet to even acknowledge that I have wrote them. I validated that my address was good (it is) on my order and Canada Post confirmed that they actually delivered the package to the same street and civic number, but in the wrong city.

I will certainly update this post if they ever reach out to me and settle this up, but in the mean time, I think I prefer letting you guys know to beware!!

Let me know if you guys had to deal with anything similar with them in the past...

Cheers!

EDIT: I have been sent a new package and I am presently waiting for it to arrive.
Last edited by ohnotagain on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Vape710.ca reliability

RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:29 pm I used to buy vape710's all the time. but I have found several have a slipping chimney issue that causes leaking, or oils that sit in them for longer periods also caused clogging/leaking. they were my favorite cart for a while and i think i list them in my guide as #1 for me. not so much anymore.. I tried a few CCell ones but Ive had a bunch of cloggers with those as well.
My most recent ones purchased were https://760glass.com/collections/empty- ... zer-5-pack so far so good! no leaks, super airflow 0 resistance with it open all the way, more resistance when you close it. adjustable side airflow. my only complaint so far is they only come in .5ml size and the rounded mouth pieces through me off. I think I prefer a more flat mouth piece
a 5 pack of them shipped from the US came to 52.04 Cad delivered. it also arrived in about 6 days.
ive got a few different distillates in 2 of them & I even have a 3rd filled with a rosin/ terps mix, super thick. I had issues getting it to start wicking at first, but a little heat to the cart glass helps with that. Ive never had good experience with rosin liquefied in the past. too much wax and stuff. but so far its been decent.
I found these in a reddit thread a few weeks back. bit expensive, but so far work really nice.
It certainly looks interesting and I'll still try the Vape710 since they shipped a second package in the end (waiting for it) and will look into those as well I find they leak too!

Thanks everyone who shared some information!