read the fine print on your moms website..they dont all cover you when CP fucks up..I have a open and shut case

Well i should have read the fine print...I have a lost package.Buy low green says too bad ..in there faq it states they dont replace lost or stolen packages...I guess I should have checked to see if they are a trusted mom.thought they were ,,but no they were not... just a new one....well I think that the money these moms make ...They can afford to replace a measly 140 $ order just to keep in good standings with the community..I can't afford it , I am on a fixed income with WCB.. now I will be without my medication for 2 weeks because of CP..well lesson learned.I am still waiting for the trace on the package...I know its gone,they know its gone ..wtf

Re: read the fine print on your moms website..they dont all cover you when CP fucks up..I have a open and shut case

I hope your situation will have a better ending than what it is currently but this sucks for sure. I know this seems like an obvious thing to say now but make sure you ask for signature required next time. Or maybe e-mail the mom to make sure before ordering. As far as replacement plans or something I can't really speak to that as I've never had an order not make it.

Re: read the fine print on your moms website..they dont all cover you when CP fucks up..I have a open and shut case

It's always good to be familiar with the FAQs and policies of the MOM you are using.

For anyone who's curious, our policy is as long as the package has the signature required option, then we will open a case with Canada Post if the package is lost and if it's not found, then we will send 1x replacement package. This is also the reason we give the customer the choice of the signature requirement upon checkout.

Packages do rarely arrive randomly 2-4 weeks after expected arrival date sometimes, who knows what's happening over at Canada Post! I hope your package finds it's way to you or you get a replacement package.

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel

Datsk8erboi wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:52 pm I hope your situation will have a better ending than what it is currently but this sucks for sure. I know this seems like an obvious thing to say now but make sure you ask for signature required next time. Or maybe e-mail the mom to make sure before ordering. As far as replacement plans or something I can't really speak to that as I've never had an order not make it.
Does Signature upon delivery cost extra when shipping? If not, I don't understand why they do not do it.
The last MOM I liked, they never did the signature thing. Current MOM I been using and like very much, also does not seem to do the signature delivery....

flounder1234 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:35 pm
Datsk8erboi wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:52 pm I hope your situation will have a better ending than what it is currently but this sucks for sure. I know this seems like an obvious thing to say now but make sure you ask for signature required next time. Or maybe e-mail the mom to make sure before ordering. As far as replacement plans or something I can't really speak to that as I've never had an order not make it.
Does Signature upon delivery cost extra when shipping? If not, I don't understand why they do not do it.
The last MOM I liked, they never did the signature thing. Current MOM I been using and like very much, also does not seem to do the signature delivery....
I never requested it personally but I know it's more often than not an option at the checkout and no additional fees are attached. Sometimes it's the default option for some, sometimes you have to request it. It depends.

flounder1234 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:35 pm
Yup signature require cost $1.50, which is nothing. Should always have on packages, some MOMs are so cheap!

obstacleillusion wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:25 pm Well i should have read the fine print...I have a lost package.Buy low green says too bad ..in there faq it states they dont replace lost or stolen packages...I guess I should have checked to see if they are a trusted mom.thought they were ,,but no they were not... just a new one....well I think that the money these moms make ...They can afford to replace a measly 140 $ order just to keep in good standings with the community..I can't afford it , I am on a fixed income with WCB.. now I will be without my medication for 2 weeks because of CP..well lesson learned.I am still waiting for the trace on the package...I know its gone,they know its gone ..wtf
Sorry to hear that OP,

It's funny lol I feel majority clients of MoM's will never really read the FAQs,
Based on emails I deal with on the daily, a lot of questions can really be answered if you skimmed through the condensed FAQS, point form style.

I hope everything works out for you and all the best..

A lot of reputable companies out there though however will replace lost/ stolen or stuck packages in transit..

All the best with your situation

Warmest Regards
Tony

Derailed87 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:33 am You can request signature on delivery from pretty much any MoM if you just ask. Many people don't like sig because they're not around to accept delivery and don't want to head to the PO so it isn't standard. Nothing to do with MoM's being "so cheap!"
That was the point though....He responded to me saying some MOMs don't do it when you request it.

obstacleillusion wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:25 pm Well i should have read the fine print...I have a lost package.Buy low green says too bad ..in there faq it states they dont replace lost or stolen packages...I guess I should have checked to see if they are a trusted mom.thought they were ,,but no they were not... just a new one....well I think that the money these moms make ...They can afford to replace a measly 140 $ order just to keep in good standings with the community..I can't afford it , I am on a fixed income with WCB.. now I will be without my medication for 2 weeks because of CP..well lesson learned.I am still waiting for the trace on the package...I know its gone,they know its gone ..wtf
Hi Obstacleillusion,

We apologize for the delay in response to this thread as we have just seen it today. Can you personally message us your Order number and we will be happy to look into this for you. We offer all our clients a 1x replacement package up to $150 in the event that CP makes an error with their delivery that results in the loss of your package. We have also scanned through our system for emails that involved comments such as "never made it to airport... sent to PO box" and there was only one complaint about that and if that is you, we had messaged you appropriately with only helpful information and had never informed you "too bad"..

We created a service ticket for you immediately and followed the package closely and even informed you on the same day that it had actually made it to your destination. (Order shipped on Friday July 20th, received email on 23rd package got delivered on the 26th) These messages are within the same time frame of this message but if this is not your order, please accept our apologies.

We have seen cases where packages would be stuck with CP and finally delivered to the destination even after 30 days. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this and we hope that everything is fine now.
Last edited by Buy Low Green on Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grasslife.ca wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:12 am Sorry to hear you had such a shitty experience :(

We had 5 orders get stuck on Canada Post's tracking site and we sent our customers their orders again for free. It's better to have a loyal customer base than be known for being a cheap ass.
Loyal? You buy your email lists. Including mine long ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadianMOMs/c ... ail_lists/

You shouldnt ever talk sht about another MOM. from what i read just now Buy Low Green has great service so dont kill my vibe dude.

Buy Low Green wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:21 pm
Hi Obstacleillusion,

We apologize for the delay in response to this thread as we have just seen it today. Can you personally message us your Order number and we will be happy to look into this for you. We offer all our clients a 1x replacement package up to $150 in the event that CP makes an error with their delivery that results in the loss of your package. We have also scanned through our system for emails that involved comments such as "never made it to airport... sent to PO box" and there was only one complaint about that and if that is you, we had messaged you appropriately with only helpful information and had never informed you "too bad"..

We created a service ticket for you immediately and followed the package closely and even informed you on the same day that it had actually made it to your destination. (This order only took 4 business days (not including weekends) to arrive to its destination, and the urgent messages regarding this delivery was sent after 2 days of not receiving your package) These messages are within the same time frame of this message but if this is not your order, please accept our apologies.

We have seen cases where packages would be stuck with CP and finally delivered to the destination even after 30 days. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this and we hope that everything is fine now.
There is actually nothing more you could have done for him. I'm going to give you guys a try and shout out!

P.S. buddy said 2 weeks.. but complained after 2 days.. sigh.. i can understand the frustration from the dude but seems like you guys did everything right to do right by him. Kudos!

xsinx wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:22 pm That's a pretty shit policy. Most of these MOM's are shelling out dozens if not hundreds of pounds of weed a week, I don't understand how replacing a couple of lost ounces here and there can be a problem for them.
i dont think every mom shells out hundreds of pounds a week.. espeically not the new moms. 100 pounds is aLOT

dontkillmyvibe wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:55 pm
grasslife.ca wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:12 am Sorry to hear you had such a shitty experience :(

We had 5 orders get stuck on Canada Post's tracking site and we sent our customers their orders again for free. It's better to have a loyal customer base than be known for being a cheap ass.
Loyal? You buy your email lists. Including mine long ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadianMOMs/c ... ail_lists/

You shouldnt ever talk sht about another MOM. from what i read just now Buy Low Green has great service so dont kill my vibe dude.
damn u got called outtttttttttt son. talk about a real shitty experience lol

nativepride2k wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:48 pm simply kill my vibe crying about emails, they replace all orders for free and u crying about emails 😂
so does every other MOM even BLG replaces orders.

BUT if you must applaud something that ALL moms do. Please take a look at Grasslifes FAQ

GRASS will not be held liable for any lost orders due to:
mistakes made by Canada Post
wrong address or email given by customers
damage to order by postal service
PO box issues
stolen packages after delivery (we do NOT recommend the Canada Post “safe drop” option)

They do not replace ALL orders, while i have seen many MOMS offer replacement packages even if the person made a wrong address, which grasslife will never do.

Now thats really ALL orders for free. i aint crying about sht cuz i dont shop at grasslife

That's a shitty policy.

Replacing lost or confiscated orders should be the status quo for MoMs, and in my opinion should be a prerequisite for landing a spot on "the trusted list". It's part of the risk management they get paid for. In fact if they don't, it should be grounds for making the blacklist.

I'll tell you what. I pay attention to which MoM's are taking care of their customers. They get my business, and my recommendations.

I've only ever ordered from Herbal Dispatch, had an order confiscated early on and they replaced it without hesitation. Also had some products i wasn't satisfied with and they refunded them and even paid for return shipping(even after the company that produced the shatter told me i was shit outta luck).
They are not the cheapest but I have never been disappointed at the quality and being able to order with confidence certainly adds value.

darkkingphoenix wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:08 am I've only ever ordered from Herbal Dispatch, had an order confiscated early on and they replaced it without hesitation. Also had some products i wasn't satisfied with and they refunded them and even paid for return shipping(even after the company that produced the shatter told me i was shit outta luck).
They are not the cheapest but I have never been disappointed at the quality and being able to order with confidence certainly adds value.
Return shipping? That's a slippery slope...

I had a package turn into a no-show last Friday and the most aggravating thing about it is the fact I even saw the white van at the community locker. Still hasn't shown up but the MoM responded today and is looking into it and I even left a little yellow sticky note inside my compartment for the mail worker just in case. This is my first major problem with CP other than wacky tracking so hopefully it shows up by the end of the week.

Ph0enixWr1ght wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:36 pm I had a package turn into a no-show last Friday and the most aggravating thing about it is the fact I even saw the white van at the community locker. Still hasn't shown up but the MoM responded today and is looking into it and I even left a little yellow sticky note inside my compartment for the mail worker just in case. This is my first major problem with CP other than wacky tracking so hopefully it shows up by the end of the week.
Sorry to hear that =(

In most cases Canada Post is pretty on point, but there will be the odd occasion your package will still be ' IN TRANSIT ' on the day of delivery or past delivery date
Let the MoM know to open a service ticket with Canada Post via telephone

They usually will start an investigation and it does take up to 3-5 business days to find a resolution however I noticed from experience once a service ticket is open, the tracking delivers the next day or the day after =P

Best of luck! =)

cheapweedca wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:56 am
Ph0enixWr1ght wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:36 pm I had a package turn into a no-show last Friday and the most aggravating thing about it is the fact I even saw the white van at the community locker. Still hasn't shown up but the MoM responded today and is looking into it and I even left a little yellow sticky note inside my compartment for the mail worker just in case. This is my first major problem with CP other than wacky tracking so hopefully it shows up by the end of the week.
Sorry to hear that =(

In most cases Canada Post is pretty on point, but there will be the odd occasion your package will still be ' IN TRANSIT ' on the day of delivery or past delivery date
Let the MoM know to open a service ticket with Canada Post via telephone

They usually will start an investigation and it does take up to 3-5 business days to find a resolution however I noticed from experience once a service ticket is open, the tracking delivers the next day or the day after =P

Best of luck! =)
You're right. CP is usually dead on or better. As was this order of good hash from you...

Grasslife is garbage, they sent my second last order regular parcel, than my last parcel, they didn't even put suite number on it! When I contacted them they kept tryna blame Canada post, and wouldn't even do a trace as their site says they would. Their quality has diminished greatly over the months, as well as customer service. I was lucky I have a friend at post office and was able to write my suite number on my package and get it to me, after I waited two weeks to finally get my order after payment. And there still yet to offer anything for the bs they pulled .

I think that we have a fair policy.

If the order does not arrive within CP's Xpress Post Delivery time, we will do a trace. CP usually takes up to 5 days to complete that procedure. If they find it, you will receive it but at a later date (being late is not insured). If it is lost, we will replace that order up to $500.00

You can order with us with confidence. You should feel that way with any of your present medical suppliers.

As far as "all the money these moms make" LOL that's not us hahah.

my parcels 2 days late "in transit" hope it comes down the pipeline soon, CP on my end here is usually pretty poor, had a great mailman for a bit but he left couple months back .now it's back to shit..

I barely ever read TOS got a little concerned about Hillsides no sig ,no insurance policy , I WANT ONLY SIG REQUIRED , why even offer the option if your gunna hang 'em out to dry if they forget to use it..

SIDE NOTE: Never an issue at CW, T has even upgraded my parcels to priority when they get jammed up in the system...