**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Buy Low Green

MOM Name: Buy Low Green

Overall rating out of 10: 10/10

Ordering & Pricing: Straight forward ordering, and pricing is on par with most other MoMs. The pictures on site are a PERFECT representation of what you receive!

Communication: Quick & Accommodating. Messaged with them before ordering, great fast communication.

Packaging: Came C.P.express in c.p. bubble bag, They have the thick smell proof black bags heat sealed in vacuum sealed freezer bags wrapped in bubble wrap.

Shipping: Shipped on a Monday by Canada Post Express, was in my mailbox Thursday morning, (and I live in a very rural area of Newfoundland.)

Products / Photos: My internet is craptastic, but I'll try to post some pics later. I am no good at describing tastes or smells, other than good and bad, lol.
Pineapple Express - Very smooth, nice taste and buzz. Little bit leafy on some of the smaller buds, but the larger ones are leafless and very sugary!
Girl Scout Cookies - This breaks up nice, almost doubles up in amount! Light lime green colour and coated in crystal, probably the most of the four I got.
Blue Hawaiian - This might be one of my new favourites, it taste exactly how it smells, AMAZING!!
Pink Kush - This hit me the hardest for potency, has a nice slight kush taste on exhale.
All high quality bud covered in Trichomes, with very noticeable scents & great tasty flavours and highs. Each strain is a great representation of themselves! ...it might spoil you if its your first time trying a specific strain, they are that nice IMO.

Pineapple Express
Girl Scout Cookies
unable to upload, I'll try again later...
Blue Hawaiian
Pink Kush
Incentive for Customers: Great Selection of High Quality Flowers at Very Fair Prices.

Incentive for Review: None, it's for the community.

Notes: I know I will be placing many more orders from BuyLowGreen and would highly recommend to all looking for high quality bud at VERY fair prices to give them a try! With these strains, I don't think you will be disappointed!
Last edited by FritzTheCat on Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Just a cool cat on the look for some good catnip
...I grow catnip too

Re: Buy Low Green

Gregnorton wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:53 pm What was the weed like in rural nfld before you got on the mom train? Just curious.
The street weed here is as good as anywhere else, I lived in Toronto for thirty years and the only difference here was price and only a few dealers (I knew). When I moved here 9 years ago the prices were pretty high compared to what I was paying in Toronto, now its around the $200/oz, cheaper in bulk.
I'm rural not in outer space, lol, we get it here the same way you get it there, lol.
Annointed wrote:Thanks for your review, but please post pictures ASAP.
Sorry about not posting pics, I'm on xplornet satellite and my internet is craptastic at the best of times, I'll (try) post some tonight during off peak hours.

*EDIT* I just uploaded one pic, took about ten minutes!!!! nuts!
Just a cool cat on the look for some good catnip
...I grow catnip too

FritzTheCat wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:35 pm MOM Name: Buy Low Green

Overall rating out of 10: 10/10

Ordering & Pricing: Straight forward ordering, and pricing is on par with most other MoMs. The pictures on site are a PERFECT representation of what you receive!

Communication: Quick & Accommodating. Messaged with them before ordering, great fast communication.

Packaging: Came C.P.express in c.p. bubble bag, They have the thick smell proof black bags heat sealed in vacuum sealed freezer bags wrapped in bubble wrap.

Shipping: Shipped on a Monday by Canada Post Express, was in my mailbox Thursday morning, (and I live in a very rural area of Newfoundland.)

Products / Photos: My internet is craptastic, but I'll try to post some pics later. I am no good at describing tastes or smells, other than good and bad, lol.
Pineapple Express - Very smooth, nice taste and buzz. Little bit leafy on some of the smaller buds, but the larger ones are leafless and very sugary!
Girl Scout Cookies - This breaks up nice, almost doubles up in amount! Light lime green colour and coated in crystal, probably the most of the four I got.
Blue Hawaiian - This might be one of my new favourites, it taste exactly how it smells, AMAZING!!
Pink Kush - This hit me the hardest for potency, has a nice slight kush taste on exhale.
All high quality bud covered in Trichomes, with very noticeable scents & great tasty flavours and highs. Each strain is a great representation of themselves! ...it might spoil you if its your first time trying a specific strain, they are that nice IMO.

Pineapple Express
Girl Scout Cookies
unable to upload, I'll try again later...
Blue Hawaiian
Pink Kush
Incentive for Customers: Great Selection of High Quality Flowers at Very Fair Prices.

Incentive for Review: None, it's for the community.

Notes: I know I will be placing many more orders from BuyLowGreen and would highly recommend to all looking for high quality bud at VERY fair prices to give them a try! With these strains, I don't think you will be disappointed!
Thank you for taking the time to make this great review! We are very glad that you enjoyed your package :)

If you ever need any assistance please feel free to ask anytime. We appreciate your amazing support and we hope that you have a great week!

2gr/day wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:51 pm Any discount codes for them?!
Hi 2gr/day,

We currently do not offer discount codes as we aim to provide low prices to all our clients for high quality medicinal cannabis all the time.

We do however, have a great promotion right now for all orders above $200, that they can select a free gift for either a sativa or indica sour watermelon candy pack!

We will also be looking to include some type of weekly gift promotion in hopes for our clients to be able to try different products!

If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask anytime. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Cheers :)