A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

91 Supreme True Disappointment (Resolved)

Zskittles HTFSE Caviar
Genetics: Duke Nukem x Mimosa x Grape Ape
Consistency: Whipped FSE Caviar
So this jar is an absolute disappointment, probably the worst tasting dab ive had in a while. I smoked some mids last month that tasted better then this... Sorry but the reviews gotta stay honest. The smell of the jar was nice, a lemony/pineapply smell. Melted into a super clear almost transparent oil and tasted alright on the inhale but, when you exhale and actually get the full taste, its like a monkey farted in ur mouth😷 Its seems as tho there are lots of terps present in this oil, but this rubbery after taste just kills them all, I definitely taste citrus in there. Its just all over powered by a super nasty taste.
P.S: Most jars from 91 are underweight. This one came in at .84g.

Lesson learned, unless someone has previously reviewed 91 then i wont be trying it. This is the second time one of their extracts tastes like sulphur, shit seriously irritates my throat too.

Updating that 91 personally messaged me and said a replacement will be on its way and that it will be removed from the store i bought it at. Explained that there was a falling out with one of their growers and they no longer use his produce.

Re: 91 Supreme True Disappointment (Resolved)

bobrakem wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:50 pmResolved - Glad
That's good to hear that they owned up to the issue. Still pretty bad that they let that slide through their quality control, did no one their try dabbing the stuff before sending it out I wonder? At the prices they're charging that shouldn't slide.

I'm curious, did you contact 91s about the problem or did they get in touch with you after discovering the issue?

bblzd wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:18 pm
bobrakem wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:50 pmResolved - Glad
That's good to hear that they owned up to the issue. Still pretty bad that they let that slide through their quality control, did no one their try dabbing the stuff before sending it out I wonder? At the prices they're charging that shouldn't slide.

I'm curious, did you contact 91s about the problem or did they get in touch with you after discovering the issue?
Well i left a review on my Instagram and i noticed people saying it was a recalled strain. Few days later they admitted to it via pm and said they could replace it at the store where i got it and i could come pick it up when they drop it off. I agreed that it works for me and im just waiting on a reply now to be dropped off at the store. I did @ them in my post and asked if this was normal to which they replied saying it wasn't. I can probably say they knew it wasn't the best run but didn't wanna take the L. Not sure tho

captcrunch wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:22 pm Sucks to hear it was a disappointment. Glad to hear it's resolved now though. I'm surprised cuz I've had 91 supreme caviar (wasn't the skittles kind tho) and it was great, loved it.

Let us know how the replacement is! Did u get it yet? Did they send you a different variety instead?
Yea dont get me wrong, ive definitely had some really tasty caviar before from them, but this was a joke lol. Its a slow process talking to them as they close during weekends and dont reply quickly but their last message sent was that they are willing to drop it off at the store i originally bought the gram in, to which i agreed and am now waiting for a "ready for pickup " or something. LOL

bobrakem wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:28 pm Zskittles HTFSE Caviar
Genetics: Duke Nukem x Mimosa x Grape Ape
Consistency: Whipped FSE Caviar
So this jar is an absolute disappointment, probably the worst tasting dab ive had in a while. I smoked some mids last month that tasted better then this... Sorry but the reviews gotta stay honest. The smell of the jar was nice, a lemony/pineapply smell. Melted into a super clear almost transparent oil and tasted alright on the inhale but, when you exhale and actually get the full taste, its like a monkey farted in ur mouth😷 Its seems as tho there are lots of terps present in this oil, but this rubbery after taste just kills them all, I definitely taste citrus in there. Its just all over powered by a super nasty taste.
P.S: Most jars from 91 are underweight. This one came in at .84g.

Lesson learned, unless someone has previously reviewed 91 then i wont be trying it. This is the second time one of their extracts tastes like sulphur, shit seriously irritates my throat too.

Updating that 91 personally messaged me and said a replacement will be on its way and that it will be removed from the store i bought it at. Explained that there was a falling out with one of their growers and they no longer use his produce.
Wow, that looks totaly different then the zskittles I have... i only got a dab or two left but mine had diamonds/chunks in the sauce and was darker in color

Indicagasman wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:16 pm I have been using supreme 91 for over a year and a half,and nothing but fire! Not a single hiccup,after probly 70-75 grams of caviiar,FSE, it's been amazingess,same with gastown,elevated.
Smoke w.e you want my dawg, not gonna convince me nor the 15+ people that have dm'ed me via instagram that they constantly recieve garbage. Ive had fire but nothing good since a few months ago, ive tried the space bros and its killer. So please explain why shit like this is released along side stuff so good. Makes no sense, ruins your own reputation.