↪ CheapWeed.ca ↩- **CONTEST RAFFLES :)** - NEW CONTEST COMING SOON :)

Hello everyone, as summer is coming to an end we thought we'd slowly phase out a small contest giveaway :)

All orders placed from August 27th until September 24th will be entered to win 8 ounces of your choice :)

We will randomly select one lucky winner =)
BEST OF LUCK! AND
Happy Cannabis y'all!

SEPTEMBER 24TH , UPDATE

CONGRATS TO WINNER #30110!
Last edited by cheapweedca on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: ↪ CheapWeed.ca ↩- **CONTEST RAFFLES :)** - MAY 14TH - JUNE 31ST, 2018

power_of_woman wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 3:18 pm Absolutely insane giveaway contest I've never seen anything like this before.
Tony this is crazy in a good way lol.
Good luck to everybody entering the contest:)
You are automatically entered the moment you have an order # that's completed :)

We will starting drawing winners randomly, :D

Please let me know if anyone has any other questions or concerns..

I will work on the flyer / logo banner this weekend

crypto88 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:30 pm This is a super crazy giveaway... This guy always amazes me... question will each order give 1 entry or only 1 entry per person?
One entry per order #.

Example

crypto88
- Order 2340
- Order 2395
- Order 3490
- Order 4234

You have four entries :)

We have NO MINIMUM ORDER AND FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS ;) those count as an ' ENTRY ' as well :D
Momguy wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:50 pm Nice. Cool concept for this one Tony. I missed out by a few days but I should have another order in soon enough.

Just like the lotto, you've gotta be in it to win it!
Exemption for you ;) you're in.

HansSprungfeld wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:45 pm Wow, Tony the charitable lunatic at it again! You keep managing to surprise me with the generosity. Hope I can manage to burn through my 420 order in time to place a new order and get in on this. So far I managed to get about half way through in just over a month, I guess I better get to toking!
Sorry for the delayed response, been getting super crazy here!

My pleasure, I really love the support each and everyone of you have given me since day1 ..

It's always time to give back and share with the community.. Best of luck, :)
Niknak78 wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:51 am Hey do I get a prize for noticing June 31st doesn't exist 🤘
Hehe.. pm me I'll see what I can do ;)
Garmacflip wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:11 am Wow. Tony is blowing the competition away. So happy I found this site. Nobody I’ve dealt with is this good their customers. Really makes you feel appreciated.
I wish nothing but the best for everyone within the community, retailers or consumers :)
Best of luck to your entry!
Kaseyyeah wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:24 am Oh man you really are the best. Was considering making an order anyways what with the code and points built up, with it meaning another entry into this contest you know I had to. This is just amazing!
Stay tuned, have ideas and contest concepts ready to hit on July 1st, after this one as well :)
Kinghosss wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:22 pm Awesome Tony, thanks!!!! I have two orders within this time frame I believe and will possibly have a 3rd by the time this contest ends. Cheers!!
Just means' 3 more entries :)

best of luck hehe

cheapweedca wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:48 pm
Kaseyyeah wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:24 am Oh man you really are the best. Was considering making an order anyways what with the code and points built up, with it meaning another entry into this contest you know I had to. This is just amazing!
Stay tuned, have ideas and contest concepts ready to hit on July 1st, after this one as well :)

Awesome. Four entries so far and probably one more later In the month!
Last edited by Kaseyyeah on Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

cheapweedca wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:37 pm
We have NO MINIMUM ORDER AND FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS ;) those count as an ' ENTRY ' as well :D
Sadly not true anymore, minimum order of 100 now eh?

Wanted to try Phoenix tears and figured hey another entry haha ah well I guess I'll tack it on a future order or try somewhere else! 5 or 6 entries is still decent, with the insane amount of orders tho i doubt we stand much of a chance at al hahah.

So will you post who wins somewhere or just post that winners have been drawn and contacted or What? Just curious how we'd know if we somehow win hahah

Kaseyyeah wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:20 pm

Wanted to try Phoenix tears and figured hey another entry haha ah well I guess I'll tack it on a future order or try somewhere else! 5 or 6 entries is still decent, with the insane amount of orders tho i doubt we stand much of a chance at al hahah.

So will you post who wins somewhere or just post that winners have been drawn and contacted or What? Just curious how we'd know if we somehow win hahah
Hello Kaseyy,

Thanks for your post, and I hope you are all having a great weekend.. and an even better long weekend
To clarify the minimum of $100 was instated so clients are not able to purchase a single $45 Forever Phoenix Syringe, as that is our lowest starting point for a product.
As we cover shipping, and handling to purchase one of the syringes would take us to negative gross amt.

As for the contest we will host a video, with the Order numbers from a sequence to sequence and draw like that,
Once we are complete the Raffle we will post the video + results :)

We will post here, and contact each winner individually as well because some may not be on this forum

Happy Long Weekend everyone :)

cheapweedca wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:09 am
Kaseyyeah wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:20 pm

Hello Kaseyy,

Thanks for your post, and I hope you are all having a great weekend.. and an even better long weekend
To clarify the minimum of $100 was instated so clients are not able to purchase a single $45 Forever Phoenix Syringe, as that is our lowest starting point for a product.
As we cover shipping, and handling to purchase one of the syringes would take us to negative gross amt.

As for the contest we will host a video, with the Order numbers from a sequence to sequence and draw like that,
Once we are complete the Raffle we will post the video + results :)

We will post here, and contact each winner individually as well because some may not be on this forum

Happy Long Weekend everyone :)
That's understandable and I figured as much, just thought I'd mention there's now a minimum 100 :)
Good idea with the video! Look forward to it.

Sorry for the late post,

I was recovering from food poison but still tried my best to make everything work in time of a deadline..
As mentioned the winners have been posted on the home page but will be mentioned here once again!

First Place - Order #9517 :) CONGRATS!
Second Place - Order #7908 :D WOOT !
Third Place - Order #12987 and #10830 :D
Fourth Place - Order's # 11090, 12105 , 12119, 6835 , 12867, 11764 ,12383

Thank you all for participating, and until the next contest :)

ALL WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED VIA EMAIL

HAPPY CANADA DAY ALL!

cheapweedca wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:17 pm Sorry for the late post,

I was recovering from food poison but still tried my best to make everything work in time of a deadline..
As mentioned the winners have been posted on the home page but will be mentioned here once again!

First Place - Order #9517 :) CONGRATS!
Second Place - Order #7908 :D WOOT !
Third Place - Order #12987 and #10830 :D
Fourth Place - Order's # 11090, 12105 , 12119, 6835 , 12867, 11764 ,12383

Thank you all for participating, and until the next contest :)

ALL WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED VIA EMAIL

HAPPY CANADA DAY ALL!
Hope you feel better soon and gratz to the winners.