**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Stolen mail from Sabrina’s world

Hey guys I just bought a QP from Sabrina and though I have had successful orders with her this package was stolen. I don’t suspect the company but just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. If I find the thief, can I do anything to get my money back legally or maybe sue them? That would be Cannabis history since it’s legal now. I just think it’s crazy I think it might have been someone related to my land lady. I can’t believe someone would even steal medicine from someone. I actually have health problems and will eventually get a medical card. I just want justice and my herbs. I think that’s reasonable since stealing mail is actually a serious crime.

I used to post on the forums for the lady Jane/budmail as Wizzord I had about 700 posts before they changed the forum. I’ve been ordering online since 2008 and I’ve never had mail theft of any items at all not even lost mail,

Re: Stolen mail from Sabrina’s world

Sabrina have been on the blacklist for a long time... Not sure why you'd ever order from such a shit place. You're not going to find the package and even if you did, it was under the current laws an illegal product and purchase, so your chances of having the police help in this manner are nil. I'd avoid making justice yourself, it's probably more trouble than what you lost.

Normally, a decent MOM would do all in it's power to find out what happened from the CP side of things and replace the lost package. I would not expect either from that MOM, but you never know. Still your best shot.

And the packages come from quebec if im not mistaken so mail theft is more prevalent but if did not arrive vendor should rectify situation but she has no accountt ir site she afaird to loose face as she is already blacklisted on so it hard to keep someone like that responsible sorry for your loss if ya live near toronto stop in an pick a few g up at a dispensary and order from a different mom best of luck sorry for your loss

Asarothrage wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:02 am And the packages come from quebec if im not mistaken so mail theft is more prevalent but if did not arrive vendor should rectify situation but she has no accountt ir site she afaird to loose face as she is already blacklisted on so it hard to keep someone like that responsible sorry for your loss if ya live near toronto stop in an pick a few g up at a dispensary and order from a different mom best of luck sorry for your loss
No mail issues in Quebec as far as I know unless it's the great north (where like only 1% of the population of the province resides). Never had an issue getting my MOM packages swiftly.

Asarothrage wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:02 am And the packages come from quebec if im not mistaken so mail theft is more prevalent but if did not arrive vendor should rectify situation but she has no accountt ir site she afaird to loose face as she is already blacklisted on so it hard to keep someone like that responsible sorry for your loss if ya live near toronto stop in an pick a few g up at a dispensary and order from a different mom best of luck sorry for your loss
dudes you got it all wrong using the term SHE......if you think they are a she...you deserve to get robbed.. its called a CON job

beaum0nt wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:52 am
dudes you got it all wrong using the term SHE......if you think they are a she...you deserve to get robbed.. its called a CON job
I know for a fact that Sabrina is a guy.They tried to rip me off and I hounded them until they sent something[crap weed].It was a small order and a guy called from Sabrina's apologizing.He even lied to me over the phone saying I would get my money back and I didn't.

What the FUCK really? I thought that site was trusted I found them on here they had a coupon their QP is only $300 I bought from them a few times and they deliver they always give you a free cookie and a free sample gram so I figured they were legit. I work crazy hours so I didn’t check on here anyways. They always delivered before what’s the reason they were black listed.

I don’t know if a better deal at $300 a QP

They have been blacklisted for a long time. Reasons include dryer sheets in orders, shit weed, bad communications, packages never making it, name it, they've done just about everything wrong.

You didn't get a 300 qp, you got a 300$ nothing. Just about every shit MOM out there can beat that.

Always check the MOM list... Blacklisted? Don't bother, they are all there for good reasons.

Ok thanks for the info everyone I truly appreciate it. I can’t figure out how this person is operating a business in this sort of way though. This is Canada in 2018 this is legal. As far as I’m concerned I should be able to take legal action somehow this is crazy. What’s in my mail is completely private all that matters is that my mail was stolen and another piece of my mail was opened same week so the fingerprints of mail thief are on that mail.

There has to be something I can do to get my money back. How on earth did Sabrina’s world ever make it to an awesome website like this in 2018 with their coupon codes, free gram and cookie...? I mean something smells fishy here and it’s not cause I’m eating sushi

Well one more thing to figure out when I’m a software engineer and can use hacking programs to figure out information I wouldn’t have been able to find.

Thanks man. Looks like you have an amazing QP deal too so I am going to check yah out. I been ordering herb online since 2008 never had this happen. Looks like Canada Post has a FlexDelivery thing now and you can get shit deliver to nearest Canada post so it’s more secure. That way no one can rob me.

It’s legal now though that’s like if I mailed alcohol and someone stole it or someone stole a carton of cigarettes I got mailed (yuck can’t believe that’s been society’s only smoke for so long). Also you DONT have to even say what was legally in your mail all I need to prove is that my mail was stolen at all.