**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Potcargo review. Fake Lab results?

I’ve been purchasing from potcargo for nearly a year now, I recently switched to thcdelivery.. however I’ve been questioning potcargo about their lab results and I figured I’d ask you guys.

It first started with me looking for a MoM that provided lab results. I was originally extremely happy when I found potcargo, it seemed as if all their strains were AAAA because they did not post a strain lower than 20% thc in the ENTIRE year. I purchased Pink Kush that was 32.9% thc apparently. When I got it, it just didn’t feel like 30%thc. So I asked if they can show me the lab results. They claimed that they lost it. Another month passes, same thing happened with another strain that was 30+%. Once again, they could not provide any results. I complained and asked how they can charge $15/g- $300/oz and not even have the lab results that they posted... I never got a response to that question.

Honestly, it really does seem as if they are providing fake lab results. Has anybody else dealt with potcargo?

On a side note.. I noticed another review about how someone had their bud tested and it didn’t even come close to what they claimed.. it may be a coincidence but I noticed ever since then they stopped claiming so many 30% plus thc strains.

Re: Potcargo review. Fake Lab results?

They don’t claim high cbd in all their flowers. However, in the past, some of their CBD strains claimed 15-20%cbd.

I have an update, so I asked them again if they can provide any real proof. I was told that the vendors do not provide the results on paper.. potcargo gets the thc/cbd numbers verbally from the vendor. It appears that they do not get proper lab results done on their product by a reputable lab.

I told them I’ll be taking my business elsewhere and was disappointed because I really wanted to try their GDP strain(one of my fav strains). They offered me a massive discount so I’d order GDP. I ordered 10grams. On the website it claims 27.9thc and the uploaded photo looks like some real primo bud.

I want to make it clear.. I have received some high quality flower from potcargo.. I’ve also received some subpar flower.. my only real beef is with the THC/CBD claims that cannot be verified.
Last edited by Vdubb on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

They were suggested to me many months ago because of the variety. Immediately noticed all of the random lab test results, and too many of them were going back months, even years. Not to mention that being an illegal MOM, there's really no way they can go about getting a legit lab result.

They're bud was OK at best. Certainly better deals elsewhere.

What really pissed me off, was that whenever they started a sale they would mark up the regular price of their bud and then mark it down to "sale" price.

Yeah so I got the GDP today. The advertised price was $10/g they had a sale just like every MoM right now. For the price it’s not bad.. massive bag appeal with purpley frosty nugs, but you can tell that it’s not fresh weed. It is a little on the dry side and when I crack open a bud I don’t get a blast of aroma like I do with my AAAA weed from thcdelivery. It’s average potcargo weed. I’m learning there are a lot better MoMs out there.. and I’m a guy who loves his top shelf weed, potcargo just doesn’t cut it.

Definitely fake dude I ordered an ounce of "Purple God" and it was most certainly not the 28 or whatever % THC they claimed that it had because it didn't get me any higher than I'd been before on weed that cost much less than the $235/ounce they were charging. Another thing is that the bud made my throat hurt so much from smoking it it was horrible but I forced myself to smoke it because it was the only weed I had for that whole month. With that said, I ended up getting a throat infection from that stuff... I was genuinely astonished I felt like I got robbed and had 0 faith in just pictures and numbers from then on. I didn't even report it to them because honestly I don't want to have anything to do with that website anymore. Disgusting stuff, buying from them is robbing yourself imo.