QUESTION

Hi all :)

We're currently testing a new software that tells us what people like to combine in their carts.

For example..

We found that people who order our Sour Tangie Bubble hash usually order Unicorn Flower to go along with it.

So if you add some bubble hash to your cart, there will be a little popup that gives you the option of adding the flower to your cart.

We're testing it for a couple days to see if people like the recommendation..

General thoughts?

-Jeff
www.grönstash.com

Use code MOM.CLUB for 12% off.

1877.GRONDAY

Re: QUESTION

RaNdMViLnCE wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:10 pm All good in theory, and maybe it will give you a few sales, but in reality I absolutely hate any popups on sites. Especially telling me what I should buy. I think you will find others think similar.
Awesome. Thank you for your feedback :)

Very much appreciated,

-Jeff
www.grönstash.com

1877.GRONDAY

i think its a good idea for your type of business. As i see it you focus on small order of around 100$ since you offer only 3.5 and 7 of flowers and and small doses of concentrates on the website. If that pop up was set yesterday i would have taken an 8th of your flower to try it. Because you only offer small dose of flowers i went to another site to buy an oz of buds . So at the time i was focused on the hash and spheres but later i was like : Ah shit i should have grabbed an eight or something since i had that coupon. I kind of wish you threw some sample in my order...

StonerQuebec wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:00 am i think its a good idea for your type of business. As i see it you focus on small order of around 100$ since you offer only 3.5 and 7 of flowers and and small doses of concentrates on the website. If that pop up was set yesterday i would have taken an 8th of your flower to try it. Because you only offer small dose of flowers i went to another site to buy an oz of buds . So at the time i was focused on the hash and spheres but later i was like : Ah shit i should have grabbed an eight or something since i had that coupon. I kind of wish you threw some sample in my order...
Thanks for the feedback :)

I'll see if we can figure out a way to showcase other products without a pop up. Maybe just at the bottom of the cart or something.

Also, we'll look into offering half ounces of flower.

Thank you :)

-Jeff
www.grönstash.com

1877.GRONDAY