50% OFF YOUR WHOLE ORDER

We here at Ganjawest is giving 5 lucky people 50% off their WHOLE order! We have made a promo code that will discount your entire cart.
step1: Go on www.ganjawest.com and pick the products you want
step2: During check out type in the code "reddit50" to apply the discount. Thats it, that easy.

For those who aren't fast enough to snatch up this code, we also have our grand opening promo code running. Enter "bestwest" to enjoy 10% discount and receive 3.5g of bud for FREE.

ADDED BONUS: Leave us a review on canadianmom after to receive an additional $10 credit on your account.

Re: 50% OFF YOUR WHOLE ORDER

I assembled an order and tried the 50% off code on the 23rd and it worked. I was pretty happy with the 50% off so I stuck with my original order and appreciated my good luck. On the 24th my order was processed and shipped. It is the 25th and I have received my package.

I received an email the afternoon of the 24th notifying me that a concentrate I ordered was out of stock. Ganjawest wanted to sub the out of stock item with a more expensive concentrate of the same strain. I could also get a refund on the item. I replied that I would be cool with their solution.

I've had a really good experience with Ganjawest. Fast service. 'Michelle' has been great with communication. I like the selection of concentrates and customer service is really good. I'll be a repeat customer fo sho.

Glad to hear people are starting to get their package. This promo really gave our site a big boost in foot traffic . Due to the high spike on our site, some people were experiencing lag during check out. We ended up giving out 7 orders for 50% off because some peoples coupon went through but when their order didn't load, system glitched and gave the coupon to someone else. So expecting more than 5 reviews here :)

xsinx wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:12 pm Making a proper review in the review section of the site would go a long way showing appreciation for this awesome deal :)

That goes for all the orders and sweet deals everyone gets from MOMs, we want feedback on all the products so we can sort the good from the bad!
I'm a new member of the site and am still getting familiar with what's where etc... I typically avoid navigating anything forum-like. I found the template to leave a review and will be using it in the next couple days.

I'm keen to leave a proper review because I've had less than favorable experiences with a couple other moms; product opened, molested and short on weight / ml. Slow service. Ganjawest has been a positive experience. I've got 2 moms that I've always been able to count on, and when I venture away from them there's been some kinda bullshit. Ganjawest hasn't been bullshit and I'll happily share that.

Hey everyone,

Judging from Canada post trackings, most of your packages has been successfully delivered by Canada post :) PHEW good thing the strike is on and off in some parts of Canada.

If you like our service and are happy with the products you received, we would really appreciate a review on canadianmom review section, so we may become a verified MOM. Again, thank you all for your support and I look forward to serving some of you guys really soon.