Re: Price increase since legalization?

Hikesociety wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:20 pm Which MOM? I haven’t noticed that
I'm not here to call em out, i feel it's kinda mean. But i guy's know who u are.

Or maybe it was just the classic "hey, buy from us, we got super deals n all...."

To get a clientele, then increase the asking price"

This is exactly why i have zero loyalty to any mom. The "bait n switch " sucks.
So another opens up, take advantage of the dealz then as they say "on to the next one"

Price's do not necessarily get ' jacked ' up

Have to understand cannabis would work like the restaurant business

Meaning, when prices go up from the growers, the company retailing would have to increase as well

That being said, I hope you get the most affordable and best pricing still OP

cheapweedca wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:37 am Price's do not necessarily get ' jacked ' up

Have to understand cannabis would work like the restaurant business

Meaning, when prices go up from the growers, the company retailing would have to increase as well

That being said, I hope you get the most affordable and best pricing still OP

Huh?
Never been to a resto, go back n pay 33% more for the same meal...

Odd example.

I just think they play with prices for marketing reasons.

A major and sudden increase in demand and shortage of supply will affect price changes throughout the industry.
Whether it be MOMs or store front. You may not see the change right away but will shortly after in house supplies are
rid of and restocking takes affect.

2gr/day wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:15 pm Anyone else notice mom's jacking up prices on zips? Talking 20-40 bucks more.

Tha fuck is going on here?
Real basic economics man, look at the price of oil, OPEC oil goes up, we all pay more for gas. Same deal here. Government was stupid in it's pricing scheme, priced far too high, and the black market is simply responding in kind. If one were wise, they'd have stocked up before legalization hit.

I saw it coming a mile away and started bulking up months ago... Guess you were too high.

MirkaLane wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:19 am
2gr/day wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:15 pm Anyone else notice mom's jacking up prices on zips? Talking 20-40 bucks more.

Real basic economics man, look at the price of oil, OPEC oil goes up, we all pay more for gas. Same deal here. Government was stupid in it's pricing scheme, priced far too high, and the black market is simply responding in kind. If one were wise, they'd have stocked up before legalization hit.

I saw it coming a mile away and started bulking up months ago... Guess you were too high.
Guess i was too high? That is condescending and for That, eat a dick.

I'm stocked you fool.

Am just staying a step ahead by seeking sales and not all places like wholesomw monkey and sky high exotics prices are the same.

Guess you were too high to notice that one, huh?

canna wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:44 am This might be due to an increase in demand.
Another thread today on reddit showing their "love" for you.

Ur just leaving the door open to thoze who didn't get taken over by greed.

We have seen enough of an increase in the "less expensive" flower products, we have to ask for $129 instead of $99 , like we did prior to Legalization day. We have noticed that the more expensive strains have stayed around the same price. After doing my market research, I have found that for the quality of extracts we offer, we are very competitively priced. We were able to drop the price of our Shatter, due to quite a large volume purchase.

I tell you what though... We offer Purolator Air as an alternative to CP and that is a tough one.Our cost is averaging around $55 for shipping. At the moment, CP is $19.95 and PURO is $39.95 (Was $29.95) for shipping at our check out. We do sell quite a few OZ's on their own and the majority of OZ's bought are more of the budget strains. We are charging $99 - $129 an OZ and was charging $29.95 for shipping but paying $52-$63. This is why we have increased the Puro Air option to $39.95.

We are working hard at finding quality strains that we can list @ $99 an oz but are having a harder time finding them at the moment. Our frigg'n slogan is "Home of the $99 oz" and we only have 1 at the moment (soon to be 2). When we first opened, I believe we had around 5 strains @ $99 an oz. It would be nice to offer that again!

But to your point on costs going up. We use simple math to price our products. We take the cost and do a bit of calculations and post it online.

Once things settle in, I believe that the growers of the more budget strains will have to compete a bit more and prices will drop that 15-25% again.

2gr/day wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:48 pm Not sure why ur posting here KT. I'm still upset with the crap stripper dust u sent me.

99 bucks or whatever the price, that was my last order.
I thought input from someone that buys from growers might shed some insight on the topic. From what we have seen anyways. I guess that's why.

King Tuts wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:13 pm
2gr/day wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:48 pm Not sure why ur posting here KT. I'm still upset with the crap stripper dust u sent me.

I thought input from someone that buys from growers might shed some insight on the topic. From what we have seen anyways. I guess that's why.
Yeah sure. Growers who can't flush "quads" to match aa job. Will take a pass on what you have to say.

2gr/day wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:28 pm
King Tuts wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:13 pm

Yeah sure. Growers who can't flush "quads" to match aa job. Will take a pass on what you have to say.
Interesting how you still want to put me down. Let's rehash what I did for you Sir, just so the public understands what type of a man I am. Let them make an educated decision on my style of business and maybe your style of putting people down.

You placed an order prior and You missed out on the 35% off deal for legalization day, remember that? You messaged me saying that you missed out, if there's anything I could do for you, if not you understood. Remember that and remember me saying that it's no problem, I understand and I'll hook you up! Remember that?

Do you remember what I did for you 2grams a day? Out of kindness?

I said, place an order and I'll take off 50% off your whole order. You placed an order for 3 strains of product and I discounted it by 50%. That order cost you $260 instead of $520. I did not have to do that for you, I could have done nothing. I could have offered you less of a discount. I could have told you to go pound sand, kind of like you're doing now.

Relax bro, respect those that deserve it. You were shown more than that from us.

You got a lot of nerve to act like ur doing me a favor. Thanks bud. Thanks for the "favor" of sending me weed that i can only smoke. 1gr at a time. At this rate, it will take 100 days to finish the stripper dust.

Ur shattter is kick ass, will give u that cred.

Other than the death bubba and god's Green crack, the rest is nothing I'd really order again, even if discounted. I can't even smoke the jet fuel, the floral taste is just odd.

That rockstar is the weakest version of that strain yet. It's no surprise you would discount it.

Anyway, you can be someone else's problem now, I'm done.

2gr/day wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:34 pm
MirkaLane wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:19 am

Guess i was too high? That is condescending and for That, eat a dick.

I'm stocked you fool.

Am just staying a step ahead by seeking sales and not all places like wholesomw monkey and sky high exotics prices are the same.

Guess you were too high to notice that one, huh?
Lol, you are little crybaby bitch.. Why don't you just stop posting until you grow a brain.

xsinx wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:53 pm Do I have to start handing temporary bans?
Bro, why don't you stop acting like this is some anti-bullying pre-school. The guy is an idiot, go read his posts.

Sometimes people need to be told when they are acting like a jackass.. Enough with the cyber-civility-security.. Are YOUR feelings hurt?

Relax.

MirkaLane wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:22 pm
xsinx wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:53 pm Do I have to start handing temporary bans?
Bro, why don't you stop acting like this is some anti-bullying pre-school. The guy is an idiot, go read his posts.

Sometimes people need to be told when they are acting like a jackass.. Enough with the cyber-civility-security.. Are YOUR feelings hurt?

Relax.
All I'm asking for is civility. It has nothing to do with me, this forum is no place for flame wars and disrespect.

xsinx wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:33 pm

Relax.
All I'm asking for is civility. It has nothing to do with me, this forum is no place for flame wars and disrespect.
Respect is EARNED not assumed, friend.

Relax.
Fail.