Re: Which MoM has highest quality AAAA weed?

So I tried another MOM this week. KingTuts... I’m planning on doing a full review in a week or so. But I’d highly recommend grease monkey, wstar and angel cookies. The angel cookies especially is a very nice smoke. The grease monkey’s aroma is a wonderful earthy fuel smell that I can’t get enough of.

A huge indication of how fresh the weed is that terpene blast your nose gets when you crack open a bud... and KingTuts delievered.

And a nice side note.. all my counts were over by 0.3- 1.0gram which was a pleasant surprise.

Vdubb wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:10 am So I tried another MOM this week. KingTuts... I’m planning on doing a full review in a week or so. But I’d highly recommend grease monkey, wstar and angel cookies. The angel cookies especially is a very nice smoke. The grease monkey’s aroma is a wonderful earthy fuel smell that I can’t get enough of.

A huge indication of how fresh the weed is that terpene blast your nose gets when you crack open a bud... and KingTuts delievered.

And a nice side note.. all my counts were over by 0.3- 1.0gram which was a pleasant surprise.
Thanks for the nice review! Nice you had mentioned Angel Cookies AKA Stripper Spit being a nice smoke, I just recently got some flack on that product but most seem to like it to really like it :) Thanks for the over count mention as well, as we did ship out an order just shy a gram (that we replaced and then some) that was mentioned to. Happy customer = Happy KT!

Appreciate the support!

PuffLevel wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:17 pm
kushcanada1 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:50 pm
PuffLevel wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:37 am

Hello,

First of all, we don't carry PHYTO, I don't know where you got that from. Secondly, I'm going to be 100% transparent about the entire situation with 6ixotics. Being in Toronto, we have a lot of customers who love Flush Gardens products and were requesting products from higher end companies like Gas Town, Highgrade.BC, and 6ixotics. Again, being in Toronto, we usually prefer to keep it local, we had also already been in contact with 6ixotics earlier in the summer, so we went ahead and planned an order with them.

Now after sending our money to them and receiving our package (after like a week) which had strains other than what we ordered and they were not the quality we paid for, we immediately learned that something is wrong with 6ixotics as a company. We eventually managed to get hold of the actual current 6ixotics grower, he said we were dealing with a rep that was no longer with the company and he was going to make it right for us. His initial idea of making it right was telling us they would hook us up on the next order. Obviously, I told him I don't know why he thinks there's a next order when we pretty much got screwed on the first, and the rep we were in contact with was through an email we were given by their OFFICIAL Instagram account, so it wasn't our fault that they couldn't remove access to the company email from that rep.

After a long wait and back and forth, I convinced him to send me some Gelato to make it right. This will be the one and only batch from 6ixotics and I don't plan on dealing with the company anymore because even getting this Gelato for compensation took a lot of work and time. I do believe this is their top shelf Gelato though, will find out when it's in my hand on Monday.

Now I hope this does not make you distrust us and not want to order with us. We have been for the people since day one and we are some of the hardest working in this industry and our customers can vouch for it. We are always there to reply and have 0 cases with sending out contaminated, moldy, or bad product. Yes a lot of other MOMs will compensate if they send bad product, but I hope you can appreciate the effort we put in and the extra money we pay for our products to make sure we only supply clean and quality products to our customers. It's unfair for you to reflect the situation of one company on all the vendors that carry that product. With all this being said, we're currently going after Highgrade.BC and we're trying our best to make them our next partner.

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team
Not sure where I saw the Phyto but I removed it so maybe I was wrong.. dont remember.
I'm not in any way trying to discredit you or your "service" just speaking my mind.

Highgrade is alright, so/so, all over priced.

But one thing that bothers me is "Also if you're looking for the real deal for high end and price is not an issue, check our menu again midweek as we should we adding GELATO by 6IXOTICS onto our menu, we will be the only vendor apart from Flush Gardens to carry this strain by 6IXOTICS. "

In your first post you were praising 6ixotics but then when I confront you about it you agree the quality is garbage, maybe you should get the product before saying AAAA/top shelf.

fyi i mostly buy in bulk not through typical MoMs.

Good luck guys.
Hello,

I don't want to extend this but please if you're going to reply then read what I say before you reply. First, you misread the whole Phyto thing, and now you're saying I agreed that 6ixotics flowers are garbage after you called me out on it. Please point out in my message where I said anything about the quality of 6ixotics flowers being garbage.

Maybe this time you'll actually READ. I said a rogue rep who's no longer with them initally sent us lower end flowers that weren't even from 6ixotics, I then got a hold of the actual grower who I eventually convinced to send me their high-end Gelato which should have been in my hand today but there was a Canada Post delay so it will be in my hand tomorrow. The only thing I inferred was garbage about them is their current customer service situation as they're going through many transitions and changes.

Again, if you're going to reply and "call someone out", please read what they have to say before sharing your opinions. Now I don't know what type of quality you claim to smoke but I don't agree with or credit any of your opinions/claims. All connoisseurs agree that Highgrade.BC has some of the best flowers in the country at the moment and you think they're so so? You also think 6ixotics flowers are garbage even though they are some of the most sought after and have priceless genetics. They will also most likely be partnering with a Licensed Producer and doing bigger things than most other cultivators in Canada. You're very misinformed and mislead my friend, not sure if you tried falsely claimed 6ixotics flowers and then formed this opinion or what your situation is, but these are the facts.

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team
I am aware of the 6ixotics situation and I have a friend who used to pickup 6ixotics in bulk, probably more than you... these are all experiences and reviews we share, i'm simply stating my opinion. There definitely was ONE or TWO nice pulls they had, one was orange cookies and possibly even gelato.. point is they're DONE. the guy killed his own business and now wants to consult.

i've also had a myriad of gastown products, the flower i won't say much about as its alright, personally i'm not a huge fan but i see the appeal... concentrate on the other hand. MIDS. I've had hash rosin from gastown and it is absolutely mids even by trash canadian standards.

and again I will say highgrade is overrated.

Reading this over , I'm going to stop typing since you think Canadian LP weed is up there. I might as well be talking to a wall.
You really are out of the loop on this one, keep pushing your mids my friend.

i'd be curious to know though - do you even smoke what you sell ? If so have you seen any side effects yet?
Last edited by kushcanada1 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GaiasGardenMedicinal wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:23 amThe deal is, we grow it ourselves, no store front, no middle man, so overhead is low. Pretty small scale and just trying to work it out in a pretty dynamic market. Kind of a little fish in a big sea of weed, so trying to do everything right to make it worth everyone's time.

It's probably a mix of trips and quads size-wise, I don't really subscribe to that system, but it's clean and potent and my buyers keep coming back. To be honest, I've been dropping my prices to get more sales, as there is a ton of cheap weed out there right now, so it's tough to compete with the bigger guys. So yeah, the price is lower than I'd like and maybe lower than it's worth, but better moving it than sitting on it.
Respect. Haven't tried your cannabis yet but I'm more inclined to knowing you grow it yourself. That and the great price makes me inclined to give you a try when I have some cash to float again.

I know this is a thread about who has the best 4A weed.
We all know that the quality of weed is determined by smell, how frosty it is, how it was cured, the color(sometimes) and how well it was trimmed. But sometimes you can also tell the quality by how big the nugs are. Whoever says size doesn't matter probably don't got anything too impressive 8-). Check out our 3A headband at ganjawest.com
  • 1g = $8
    3.5g = $25
    7g = $48
    14g = $95
    28g = $180

I see alot of people now looking for AAAA and all that good stuff. Personally i dont really put stock to much in to the whole AAAA.
Ive bought budget bud for about $100 per ounce and it was fire. Ive also bought AAAA for $240 per ounce and it didnt live up to the AAAA.
Then again the opposite can be true for both examples.
Personally i tend the buy based on the name of the strain. Ive found thats what attract me the most? :P

Vdubb wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:12 pm Why does it read negative ?
Probably TAR'd to weigh the containment/baggie/whatever and they forgot to reset?

Okay, let's get real. I consider the whole A++++ scale to be potential baloney designed for marketing. I had an AA $99 ounce from King Tut which was killer, flavorful, well trimmed, good trichomes all the way into the bud, nice cure, I wouldn't have blinked if it was sold to me as an AAA for a higher price. Looking forward to getting the chance to try him out again once their new site is live.

I've had buds that range all the way across the shelf and price does not always equal quality. The single best marijuana I ever had was a small jar of hand grown by a friend of a friend who grows for personal consumption, never sale, cured for half a year under meticulous controlled conditions for their first experiment into controlled curing of their flower. It was worth like, 15 a gram in my opinion but no, it was free. I use this marijuana as my AAAA example to which I compare MOM buds. The buds were huge, perfect, broke into crystals, smoked white, vaped smooth, not a hint of negative flavor, humidity maintained at a strict level by someone I knew had done ALL of the research and cared about nothing other than growing the best marijuana for themselves and a very lucky few people around them who would get gifted. Basically, if a MOM's weed comes close to comparing to my friend of friend's craft cannabis, then props.

I recently reviewed Speed Greens and I believe their packaging will maintain higher quality buds (pill bottles with moisture control). LA OG was mentioned in this thread already; I sampled that strain and would back it up as being a proper quad. I am also working on a review for buyweedshoponline (there's a mouthful of a name) and I would consider their Extreme Haze to be a valid quad.