Re: Which MoM sell the best $100 ounce?

Don_Fave wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:10 pm Speedgreens is very good but not a lot of choice
Ya I’ve already placed three orders with them, great MoM I really like the customer service aspect they bring to the table. Great prices on shatter. I have yet to try many of there budget flowers though. Tried the Green Crack AA($90 zip) as a gift, I wasn’t too impressed, but for the price it definitely wasn’t bad! Both their OG Kush and Kush Berry is on the way though so I’m looking forward to trying those out. I agree would love to see more in the $90 and $100 range!

Vdubb wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:23 pm Kingtuts for sure. Great selection of flower and they have $99oz deals. Best customer service I’ve had from a MOM so far.
This is another MoM that I have ordered from. I’m actually waiting on an order right now, which has had a bit of a shipping problem. It says it was delivered Friday morning, I had checked multiple times Friday and it never even said “out for delivery”, let alone “delivered”. Thankfully the King has offered to replace my order if it doesn’t show up by Tuesday. I was very thankful to hear this, had a good bit of money on the line, I really appreciate the customer support I’ve experienced. I will definitely be returning solely for this reason. Thanks for your input guys! Any other MoMs? Looking for some new places.
Last edited by CanadianRapGod on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don_Fave wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:10 pm Speedgreens is very good but not a lot of choice
CanadianRapGod wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:03 am
Ya I’ve already placed three orders with them, great MoM I really like the customer service aspect they bring to the table. Great prices on shatter. I have yet to try many of there budget flowers though. Tried the Green Crack AA($90 zip) as a gift, I wasn’t too impressed, but for the price it definitely wasn’t bad! Both their OG Kush and Kush Berry is on the way though so I’m looking forward to trying those out. I agree would love to see more in the $90 and $100 range!

Thanks for the thumbs up! We currently have a few budget strains running $99-$119 and some AAA strains on sale for under $150 an ounce.

We are looking to add a few more strains to the $99-$119 range sometime this week. I can tell you that both the Kush Berry, OG Kush and Dutch Treat are all great value at these price points.

Check the on-sale items here:
https://www.speedgreens.ca/sale-items/

Ffxitubby wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:23 pm Skyhighexotics has ounce sales around 100 that i like. But if its 100 then its popcorn or mostly popcorn imo. The last ounce of gsc i got was 50% popcorn, but still worth it.
Thanks for the input! These guys are definitely on my list. Don’t mind popcorn nugs, aslong as it is good quality. Is it still premium bud, just mostly/all popcorn nugs? Have you experienced good customer service with them as well? That is a pretty important part for me, i like to have a trust with the person I’m sending my money to.

Speedgreens wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:00 pm
CanadianRapGod wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:03 am

Thanks for the thumbs up! We currently have a few budget strains running $99-$119 and some AAA strains on sale for under $150 an ounce.

We are looking to add a few more strains to the $99-$119 range sometime this week. I can tell you that both the Kush Berry, OG Kush and Dutch Treat are all great value at these price points.

Check the on-sale items here:
https://www.speedgreens.ca/sale-items/
Yea I noticed you added some more, that’s awesome. I’m hoping the Dutch Treat is still around when I go to place another order, eculiptus? I’ve never had any weed smell like that, gotta try it haha. That’s awesome, I love sales. I will definitely be checking in for those new ones too. Good stuff Speedgreens!

CanadianRapGod wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:57 pm
Bassdrop30 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:28 pm Evergreen Medicinal always has a few choices around the 100-110 range, and the quality of flower is amazing 👌
Never tried these guys, I will have to check them out! Have you had any customer service experience with them?
Yes, and it is bar none the best encounter I've ever had with customer service for a mom. Not very active here, but is very responsive on facebook. Quality of the flower is great. Best flower I smoked all year was their Super Lemon Haze.

Bassdrop30 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:21 pm
CanadianRapGod wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:57 pm
Bassdrop30 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:28 pm Evergreen Medicinal always has a few choices around the 100-110 range, and the quality of flower is amazing 👌
Never tried these guys, I will have to check them out! Have you had any customer service experience with them?
Yes, and it is bar none the best encounter I've ever had with customer service for a mom. Not very active here, but is very responsive on facebook. Quality of the flower is great. Best flower I smoked all year was their Super Lemon Haze.
Alright that’s great. I’ll be sure to check that one out, hopefully it’s still in stock. Thanks for the suggestion!