Budget mom with pain strains?

Hey all, new member but not a new mom user.

Usually I order from KanaPost, and they’ve been great, but more and more they’re out of what I want, or only have it in 1/3.5g options. It’s not worth it to order a bunch of eighths for me. And so, it’s time to find another mom.

I have hypermobility (JHS), so I’m nearly always in pain with something dislocating. This means that I’m also always smoking and go through about an ounce every 10-14 days. We all know how quickly that can add up haha.

So, are there any moms out there that reliably have strains for pain at decent prices? I’d say up to 135/oz.

Re: Budget mom with pain strains?

Hi, I think we have many strains that could help for pain starting from $99 an oz. You can check them out and get some information online about their benefits and read our descriptions as they're pretty detailed. As I don't have any chronic pain to test the medicinal benefits on I couldn't give you any specific recommendations.

If you haven't ordered from King Tuts yet, I recommend El Jefe and use their 25% off code. (Also he's indicated he's willing to make deals with people who use medicinally so worth private messaging?) They have some $99 ounce options too.

I've tried Speedgreens who popped up there, I was pleased with the product I got but tried mostly recreational. I believe their Rockstar and LA OG might have great potential for pain relief of the strains I tried. I also believe their budders have potential to be quickly pain relieving.

Keyll wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:53 pm If you haven't ordered from King Tuts yet, I recommend El Jefe and use their 25% off code. (Also he's indicated he's willing to make deals with people who use medicinally so worth private messaging?) They have some $99 ounce options too.

I've tried Speedgreens who popped up there, I was pleased with the product I got but tried mostly recreational. I believe their Rockstar and LA OG might have great potential for pain relief of the strains I tried. I also believe their budders have potential to be quickly pain relieving.
I think I’d feel guilty messaging him with a 25% coupon floating around. I will look at the El Jefe though, and see if I can find some reviews on it.

I’m not a budder person, but I’ll also check out the Rockstar and LA OG. Thank you!
R.R.Toking wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:02 pm I know it’s not budget weed but the best mom weed I have found yet is the White Rhino from House of Cannabis. I suffer from chronic pain and so far not much has come close to it.
Unfortunately I don’t have the means to order anything like that for a few months. I did write it down though so if they still have it later on, I will grab some.

Sending spoons! I will try to remember to update you if I find a really good strain in my search!

Yes, may you have many spoons to get through your day. (hat tip) I too suffer from a chronic illness aided by marijuana as I suppose many of us quietly do.

But yeah, KT actually has a thread a little ways down where he invites anyone who is a medical user on a tight budget to contact him. I feel confident he's the sort of guy who would make sure you get a $139 ounce of medical stuff once you use the 25% coupon if you decide you want to carry on buying from them. I suspect it's worth it to ask most MOMs privately if they have a good strain they can sell at that price, because the fact that you need a couple ounces a month would be a valuable customer for many.

Also I had that White Rhino once and it was the bomb. Good recommendation.

I forgot to mention, I sampled the 6 strains offered by Gaia’s Garden Medicinal. The prices are great and a few strains they offer in bulk. I liked what I tried, was ripe and flushed. Hard to get a really good idea from just a gram of each but I ordered an ounce of White Widow for daytime use and a 1/4 of the Northen Berry for nighttime. White Widow is $100/oz(cheaper by the half pound) and the Northern Berry is $140/oz or $400 a qp. Should be here Friday.

R.R.Toking wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:28 pm I forgot to mention, I sampled the 6 strains offered by Gaia’s Garden Medicinal. The prices are great and a few strains they offer in bulk. I liked what I tried, was ripe and flushed. Hard to get a really good idea from just a gram of each but I ordered an ounce of White Widow for daytime use and a 1/4 of the Northen Berry for nighttime. White Widow is $100/oz(cheaper by the half pound) and the Northern Berry is $140/oz or $400 a qp. Should be here Friday.
Very interested in how the white widow is

Kaseyyeah wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:38 pm
R.R.Toking wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:28 pm I forgot to mention, I sampled the 6 strains offered by Gaia’s Garden Medicinal. The prices are great and a few strains they offer in bulk. I liked what I tried, was ripe and flushed. Hard to get a really good idea from just a gram of each but I ordered an ounce of White Widow for daytime use and a 1/4 of the Northen Berry for nighttime. White Widow is $100/oz(cheaper by the half pound) and the Northern Berry is $140/oz or $400 a qp. Should be here Friday.
Like I said, I only tried a gram so far. The high was quite uplifting and felt clean. I smoke all day and need something that doesn’t burn me out and it seemed decent. I’ll let you know once I’ve tried more. For the price I was actually pleasantly surprised with it.

Do you vaporize? I found the best way for me to save money was to get a vaporizer! It takes some gettting use to but it cut my consumption by half. I also vape more than I ever smoked. Vaporizers also save your lungs and they don’t stink up the whole house. It’s well worth the purchase price it will pay for itself in no time at all.

R.R.Toking wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:46 pm
Like I said, I only tried a gram so far. The high was quite uplifting and felt clean. I smoke all day and need something that doesn’t burn me out and it seemed decent. I’ll let you know once I’ve tried more. For the price I was actually pleasantly surprised with it.
It show up Friday or Canada post fuck ya?

Vdubb wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:53 am
velocity82 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:09 am How was the packaging from gaia’s Garden medicinal? I’m looking for a new supplier? I just got screwed by jjmeds.
What happened with jjmeds? I’ve been thinking about trying them out
I ordered two ounces ang only got one. I tried emailing them and they have been really slow with their reply’s and still haven’t fixed the problem. This has been going on for two weeks.

velocity82 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:36 am
Vdubb wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:53 am
velocity82 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:09 am How was the packaging from gaia’s Garden medicinal? I’m looking for a new supplier? I just got screwed by jjmeds.
What happened with jjmeds? I’ve been thinking about trying them out
I ordered two ounces ang only got one. I tried emailing them and they have been really slow with their reply’s and still haven’t fixed the problem. This has been going on for two weeks.
Wow really.. they didn’t send you an ounce right away?
Post once its resolved.. I’m curious how they handle this. Maybe I don’t want to be doing business with them afterall

Kaseyyeah wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:17 am
R.R.Toking wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:46 pm

It show up Friday or Canada post fuck ya?
It showed up, possibly because they are located pretty close by, though I haven’t had anything delayed by more than a day so far.

MirkaLane wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:09 pm
R.R.Toking wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:35 pm
Yeah, House of Cannabis stocks it, $230/oz on sale for $180 quite often and was on sale the other day.
Might have to get some. I remember having Albino Rhino many years ago, and even to this day, it is probably the stickiest bud I have ever seen...
I’ve ordered it several times, it’s been consistant. They are popcorn buds, peppery taste, clean burn. The high is very strange though, it always creeps up on me and next thing I know I’m out cold. Smoked it durring the day is different, it’s all body but a numbing stone not a head high at all. I remember it from the 90’s and it got me wrecked, this stuff I used pretty much only for pain and insomnia.