Canada Post Is On STRIKE; FYI 4 SOME PEOPLE!

Okay, enough is enough, lets just get this out there in case anybody else has been living in a deep dark cave.

CANADA POST IS ON STRIKE:
They are, and have been doing rotating strikes in cities across the country.

SO, if you ordered from a MOM, and it is being delivered by Canada Post, you can expect errors in the tracking system, packages not being delivered on time, and other mail disruptions.

This is NOT, in all likelihood, the fault of the MOM. It is almost certainly Canada Post's fault. In my opinion, people should be allowing up to as much as a week delay on packages at this point in the strike. Mail backlogs are immense right now, and yelling at a MOM, or going into Defcon 1 meltdown because your package is a bit late, are completely irrational behaviours.

I see MOMs bending over backwards over shipping delays and it is unreasonable for them to have to do so during a strike with the country's mail system.

****IF you are having troubles with tracking or an item not showing up, one thing you CAN do, is call the Canada Post service line (1-866-607-6301), report a package not delivered, give them your tracking info and they will initiate a trace on your package to try and locate it.****

This post is FYI. Thanks.
MkLn.
Last edited by MirkaLane on Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

Re: Canada Post Is On STRIKE; FYI 4 SOME PEOPLE!

Canada Post did a reverse bamboozle on me
Ordered Tuesday from BC to NS
Expected some delays, checked CP a few times a day to see how fucky it would be

It was disrupted by strike every evening night and expected delivery was Tuesday of next week.
Worked 12 hours yesterday and didnt look at the CP tracking until I got home, low and behold a notice card is on my doorknob that my weed package is ready to be picked up at the PO. Of course it was 7pm and my post office closes at 5 so no new weed till monday.

Goes to show ya you cant trust CP tracking right now, it'll get to ya sooner or later