**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

KingTuts - Silver Haze, Lemon Sour Diesel, El Jefe and Ghost Pie

MOM Name: King Tuts

Overall rating out of 10: 10/10

When you checkout, an account is automatically made for you and the password sent to your email. I couldn’t find a place to register outside of placing an order.

Ordering & Pricing:
Strains from $99+. There was also a coupon code for new customers. Ordering was easy, the longest part was deciding exactly what I wanted. KT has some very cool strains!

Communication:
The customer service is amazing. I messaged twice, and had quick helpful responses both times.

Packaging:
I had saw in another review that said unless requested, it will be shipped in bags. I requested the vials, and got child proof pill bottles. The bottles were vacuum sealed, and in a scent proof bag with the free gifts, inside a CP bubble mailer. The smell was completely contained until I opened the smell proof bag. Some of the best packing I’ve had thus far.

Products / Photos:
Ghost Pie (AAAA): These buds are sticky, and slightly cherry smelling! I ordered only 3.5 of this one, and I really hope it’s still in stock when I do another order! I couldn’t tell you the last time I smoked something this smooth, outside of a pen. It didn’t take much to feel like I was mentally floating either. • On the pain scale, it did about a 6/10. I could still feel my neck, and my back pain, but it took the edge off so I could function.

El Jefe (AAA): The nose on this one is strong! Busting it up made the entire basement smell. I got this one specifically for pain, but was pleasantly surprised to find myself relaxed, and able to focus on chores too! • On the pain scale, this is a solid 9/10. It brought the pain down to just a dull murmur, something that is very hard to find for me.

Silver Haze (AAA): This was the $99oz, and I am very impressed. The nose isn’t too strong, and the buds are what you would expect of a typical AAA ounce, not budget. I tried this one with my mom, and we both agreed it creeps up on you after about ten minutes. It’s all chatty-Kathy from there. • On the pain scale, it’s about a 4/10. It helps, and kind of takes the edge off, but it’s probably more because I’m distracted by my own voice?

Lemon Sour Diesel (AAA): These buds are huge, and beautifully dense. The first bud pulled out weighed 5.8g alone! There isn’t much smell or taste, but there is a very lemonade like aftertaste. I found this one to be similar in effects to the silver haze, but slightly more mellow. • On the pain scale, it’s pretty low. I don’t find much of a difference at all. That’s okay though, because I love the lemon aftertaste and I have the El Jefe.

Incentive for Customers: There was a couple coupons floating around, and free gifts for ounce purchases.

Incentive for Review: Nada.

Notes: The site is currently being redone, so it’s down. I’m not sure when it’ll be back up.