Re: ^HillSidePharms Website Back Up!!

hemporess wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:20 am Excellent news you are back up for biz again however my password isnt working!! :( I sent three password requests but still no password reset email received. I tried to set up a new account instead and it wont proceed past the first sign up page. I've sent emails, but no reply. . I'm desperate for my HSP,,, help!!!
same ,no password reset notification e-mail either

Re: ^HillSidePharms Discount code

hemporess wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:47 pm
ImAngeloid wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:08 am Going to add on to the password isnt working bandwagon too.

Could anyone remind me why I shouldnt make another account? I dont remember there being loyalty points or anything tying me to one account.
There are no frequent buyer points so I ended up starting a new account,, however it took a few tries to go through.
I e-mailed em and they reset it manually

Re: ^HillSidePharms CyberMonday

Cyber Monday BOGO.
Buy one get one free on all single grams of shatter, buddar,
distillate, hash, live resin, CBD isolate,Mindful Cannabis Chocolate, honey & cherry oil.
Please order as usual and the quantity in your order will be doubled.
This will only apply to single grams!! But you can add as many as you want. While supplies last. Sale ends midnight tonight PST.

We will also be adding a limited number of discounted ounces. Get em while you can!

Re: ^HillSidePharms 20%OFF

Could anyone explain the difference between the thc cherry oil and the high thc honey oil? I have the honey oil right now and fill my vape with it, and love it - out of stock on the 3ml, and it’s not worth $40/1ml.

So I am considering the cherry oil, though lower THC%, can I still fill my vape cartridges with it?

Re: ^HillSidePharms 20%OFF

Yes you can still fill carts with the cherry, it is still high potency oil it just undergoes a few less filtration steps so you may find it burns a little thicker than the honey due to it being a less refined product. We will have the 3ml restocked today.

What emails are you using and what was the date that you sent it? We have been a bit behind in replies and customer service is not open on the weekend as our website states.

As for the 2 weeks movement there have been significant delays with CP that are out of our hands. We receive the stock answer that things are backed up from the strike and to expect delays. We have noticed that things seem to be moving more quickly than last week now based on the decreasing number of customer issues we are hearing about. If your package appears to be missing at any point we can start a ticket with CP but I would expect delays with that given the situation they are in at the moment.

Re: ^HillSidePharms NewDrop

High everyone. We've dropped 6 new Unknown Grower strains with multiple Cultivars of most. There are limited amounts of of each but lots of variety to choose from. Tangilope, Silver LA, Tru Blueberry, Super Lemon Haze, Sour Diesel and Tangie Ghost Train. We are starting with the samplers and getting the rest sorted and listed today and tomorrow. Flowered for 10+ weeks flushed for 2 with RO water, grown organically and hand trimmed from the hang dry directly to the jar.

Re: ^HillSidePharms NewDrop

Just Dropped…
A whole new lineup of Unknown Grower cultivars. Silver LA, True Blueberry, Tangilope, Sour Diesel, Super Lemon Haze.

Plus some old favourites Chocolate and Tangie Ghost Train in limited quantities.

If you like the Kush then you will love our drop from Kootenay Mountain Pure:

Pink Rockstar, Pink Bubba, Chem OG and Bubbashine. Limited amounts of each strain available so get them quick!

There is also a ChemFire drop incoming and some more Caspar OG this week.