**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Luck-O-The-Irish: Shamrock Cannabis! - Review Part II: featuring Love + Organic Cannabis!

-----------
Disclaimer:
I received these products as samples and products in exchange for a detailed, honest review. I have no affiliation with Shamrock Cannabis beyond the scope of this marijuana audit. I am a medical user, and thus, I review cannabis in terms of it’s healing and therapeutic properties.
-----------

MOM Name
Shamrock Cannabis
shamrockcannabis.com

Overall rating out of 10: 8
------------
**Attention: Please see Part I of this review (link below) for detailed information on signup, ordering & pricing, communication, and packaging.**
https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2924
------------

Products & Photos:
------------
Fire O.G. Kush: Indica Dominant Hybrid (70/30) [AAA]
Fire O.G. Kush is another strain that was new to me at the outset of this review, and I have to say, I am now a big fan. It’s a bit of a weirdo to look at; tall, slender and a bit leafy, but holy mother of zeus, is it fantastically caked in milky and amber trichomes. Spice lovers rejoice, the Fire O.G. has a medium-spicy quality to the nose and vapour flavour, which for me, was a welcome change from all the “berry” and sweet bud I have had lately. The potency of this bud caught me hugely off-guard, I thought it might make for a relaxing evening stone, but it’s more like a coma inducer (for me anyway). I vaped one 0.2g bowl and it knocked me out cold while I was still sat at my laptop typing this paragraph. The only other green I’ve had that knocked me out this hard lately (granted, I was a little on the tired side), was SpeedGreens’ Godberry, and that’s a primo quad, so I am pleasantly surprised by the sheer potency of Shamrock’s Fire O.G. considering it’s modest grading of AAA (I’d say AAA+). Insomniacs would be wise to have a look at this strain.
My Rating: 4.5/5

Northern Lights X Haze: Indica Dominant Hybrid (70/30)
Shamrock must have been sold out of this strain at the time of writing this review, it is the only strain I was unable to find a letter grade for (perhaps Shamrock can clarify in the comments section). This strain came wrapped up in a raw pre-roll, which I immediately broke up and discarded--I hate RAW, they’re cliche, pop-culture, hip-hop schwag. The pre-roll weighed up at 0.9g, and I suspect it started at 1g before drying slightly. The grind and moisture content of the weed inside the pre-roll was right what it should be for joints, these are solid pre-rolls if that’s your thing. The nose was pretty muted, having been pre-milled and rolled, but I found it had a bit of a spicy note to it, and I didn’t pick up on much of the limonene profile that is typical with haze strains. The limonene came out a bit in the vape flavour, but it was honestly pretty muted also--I’m not a fan of pre-rolls, they tend to be dry and harsh, and if they sit around for any amount of time, they lose all flavour. Since the NLXH inside this pre-roll wasn’t particularly dry (maybe a little), the vapour was surprisingly smooth, though I did cough a bit at the upper range. I find the haze strains are sleight creepers, the stone continues to increase after the bowl is done--I love that sensation and it is definitely present here. This was much more the relaxing evening weed I was looking for.
Haze lovers can’t go wrong, and I’d say the AAA grade is right on point.
My Rating: 3.8/5

Pink Kush: Indica Dominant Hybrid (90/10)
Again, Shamrock must have been sold out, as I was unable to find a letter grade for their pink kush, but if I had to guesstimate, I’d say it’s high-trip or low-quad. This is nice pink kush, the buds are lush, they are completely iced in milky trichomes, and the nose and vapour flavour have that classic spicy kushy goodness. In my humble opinion, this crop of pink kush was harvested at the perfect time (harvest time and ripeness contribute to the quality of the high, couchlock/non, etc.), it has an ultra-relaxing high without being too couch-lockey or motivationally demolishing. Not a lot of time is needed to review pink kush, people know this strain, suffice it to say, this is a very nice example, indeed.
My Rating: 4.2/5

Double Black by Love + Organic: 100% Indica [AAAA]
I was so stoked for these organic samples that I had to save the best for last! People who have read my FarmHard review will know that I am quickly becoming a massive organic cannabis fan. It is a cleaner, smoother, and healthier choice that is devoid of the nasty pesticides and flavour chems that are, in this reviewer's opinion, far too prevalent in the cannabis industry at present. Love + Organic’s Double Black is absolute perfection. For organically grown cannabis, I could not believe the natural terpene profile that was reeking off of this ridiculously dense, immaculately trimmed, expertly harvested and cured, dynamo of a bud. I was fully drunk on the piney, sour aroma that filled my living-room the minute I pulled the bud out of the bag. The vapour flavour is some of the best I’ve had, period, and it is velvety on the throat compared to some non-organic strains I’ve tried lately. The effects of the Double Black are deeply relaxing and long-lasting, without an opioid-level sedation--I did not find myself drooling on the keyboard with this one. By my estimation, this strain is a quality painkiller, though admittedly not as good as the UBC Chemo. Overall, expert-level organic greens: to put it in perspective, if FarmHard grows good organic cannabis, Love + Organic grows STUPENDOUS organic cannabis.
My Rating: 5/5

UBC Chemo by Love + Organic: 100% Indica [AAAA]
When you start naming cannabis strains after horrible radiological medical treatments, I start expecting a lot--by the way, shouldn’t it be called, UBC Chemo “Relief,” or something to that effect? I don’t want weed that makes me feel like I’m being irradiated. I digress. So, does it live up to it’s namesake? Does it contain the powerfully relieving effects that would be required for patients undergoing chemotherapy? I do not have cancer, but I think this cannabis might offer at least a degree of relief to even the worst illness sufferers. If I may be so bold, it might be the best relief I have experienced from cannabis--not that I am a full-time chronic pain sufferer, but I am a chronic/terminal disease sufferer, and this cannabis offers great relief to a number of my issues (nausea, lack of appetite, sleeplessness, etc.). UBC Chemo is a highly potent and highly sedative cannabis strain, and I do not recommend it for beginners, hell, even some people who think they have a high-tolerance might be surprised--personally, I really had to fight the urge to sleep. The Chemo is another spicy meatball, it especially comes out when ground up, and it carries through in the smooth vapour flavour. The effects are very potent, long-lasting, and medically relevant. Medical users and chronic “thing” sufferers, this is the one for you.
My Rating: 5/5... All, day, long.

Incentive for Customers:
Free shipping over $99, $10 express shipping Canada wide under $99, $25 first-time customer promotional package that carries a purported $50 in value, and a referral/affiliate rewards program.

Incentive for Review:
Samples were provided for review.

Notes:
I highly recommend trying Shamrock's Love + Organic strains; I was overjoyed when I found that they ship with trace chemical analysis data sheets, that prove-out 0% trace chemicals as well as provide THC%.
Last edited by MirkaLane on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Luck-O-The-Irish: Shamrock Cannabis! - Review Part II: featuring Love + Organic Cannabis!

Yeah, that Double Black was one of my favorite indicas I've tried in a while... very very nice, I also highly recommend it, glad to see you loved it! I thought you might. :D I'm glad you were able to give a more cohesive rundown of the UBC chemo too... I've never had a strain send me so very out of my body... what a killer pain destroying strain.

Love it.

Thanks for writing.

Re: Luck-O-The-Irish: Shamrock Cannabis! - Review Part II: featuring Love + Organic Cannabis!

Keyll wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:35 pm Yeah, that Double Black was one of my favorite indicas I've tried in a while... very very nice, I also highly recommend it, glad to see you loved it! I thought you might. :D I'm glad you were able to give a more cohesive rundown of the UBC chemo too... I've never had a strain send me so very out of my body... what a killer pain destroying strain.

Love it.

Thanks for writing.
Cheers! The UBC was intense, and it is stellar that the Love + strains come with trace chemical analysis sheets! Though, I only got one for the UBC, not the double black. :/.. Maybe that was an oversight.

Regardless, I wish I could afford a dump-truck load of Love + weed.