**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

New MoM PuffLevel.ca A+

PuffLevel.ca - https://www.pufflevel.ca/shop

Overall rating out of 10: 9.0/10
Sign Up: As usual, Sign up then uploads documents to confirm age and identity accepted within a few hours, with a personal welcome email from one of the staff.
Ordering & Pricing: They have some great deals although the flower choice is limited and at time of ordering there was no oz to be sold had to take 4 x 7g.
Communication: Perfect, contacted the moms to make a shipping arrangement and to apply coupon on their oz specials, although it was refused communication was on point and had fast response.

Packaging: Bubble envelope XpressPost then a yellow envelope with a smell proof vac sealed bag.

Products / Photos:

NY CHEESE:
Smoked a joint of this and totally lost track of time. Very smooth uplifting smoke. Great if you're a gamer. Oh, and have munchies on deck..you gonna need. nice cheesy and pine smell in inhaling and exhale.

ORGANIC MANGO:
Big buds, the added 2GB as freebies on this strain overall the taste and smell of this mango is on point. Great mango, sweet citrus smell and taste #1 that some organic AAAA
PINEAPPLE SKUNK :
This strain hit hard, do not use too much if you're an anxious person but otherwise again a great strain from Pufflevel.ca taste some sweet skunky pineapple. Great taste and a great high. Perfect for a lazy day on the couch, giggly, euphoric and total pain relief! This strain has it all!
SUPER SILVER HAZE:
The old good super silver haze, as usual nice citrus taste, smell and exhale. You see why this strain won so many cups. One of the most solid strains I've come across if you want something uplifting but strong
FRITZ'S EDIBLES:
Fritz's edible was excellent and had a free 100mb suckers as goodies! Concentration seems on points.
Incentive for Review:

Nope.
Notes:

Nice MoMs, give them a 9 only because they had little stock hopefully that change in future, will definitely order from them again.

Re: New MoM PuffLevel.ca A+

Hello msa,

We wanted to thank you for taking the time to take these sweet pictures and sharing this review! We're really happy to hear that you are enjoying our products!

Thanks for the feedback! We will continue to work on our flower selection and options. We have 3 new strains incoming this weekend and there will be almost ten 1 - 2 OZ Flower Bundles available this Sunday with different strain combinations!

For any questions or inquiries, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or @PuffLevel on IG

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team

xsinx wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:48 pm Those are some dank looking buds all over! How skunky is the skunk? Been aching for old school skunk, the one that yells "yes I have weed" when you're in a room even if it's in several layers of ziplocks. Seems extinct :(
You need some Skunk #1 or Early Skunk, pineapple skunk is pungent and skunky but it's a mix of Skunk #1, UK cheese and pineapple strain so the skunk is a bit lost in the cheese and fruity smells. There not much moms who carry these strain although so good luck with that. Skunk is mostly grown outdoor, I have some early skunk this year outdoor.

That's being said, I would recommend that strain for the high and potency but do not expect to smell all over your house in the bags.

xsinx wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:48 pm Those are some dank looking buds all over! How skunky is the skunk? Been aching for old school skunk, the one that yells "yes I have weed" when you're in a room even if it's in several layers of ziplocks. Seems extinct :(
Haha I got some Dutch skunk from GanjaGrams once, it was in his aluminum bag and in a ziploc. I had to open my car windows because it was unbearable. (I really like skunk too lol I HAD to buy it.)

PuffLevel wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:55 pm
xcolawart9 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:24 pm
Did they get back to you yet? Also curious myself haha.
Hello xcolawart9,

We did in fact get back to the user KetchupChips and ended up providing local delivery for their order! If you have any questions or inquiries please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or on Instagram @PuffLevel

I hope you have a great weekend,

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team
These guys are great! They've become my go-to because they're fast and easy to deal with, and quality is too notch!

Ketchup Chips wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:36 pm
xcolawart9 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:24 pm
Did they get back to you yet? Also curious myself haha.
Hello xcolawart9,

We did in fact get back to the user KetchupChips and ended up providing local delivery for their order! If you have any questions or inquiries please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or on Instagram @PuffLevel

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team
These guys are great! They've become my go-to because they're fast and easy to deal with, and quality is too notch!
Wow, somebody is working hard to bump old ass PuffLevel reviews.

MirkaLane wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:49 pm
Ketchup Chips wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:36 pm

Hello xcolawart9,

Thank you for your time,
PuffLevel Team
Wow, somebody is working hard to bump old ass PuffLevel reviews.
Wow, you're a loser. Get a life.