**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

SPEEDGREENS --> 5 AAAA Strain Review --> Black Dog, Black Roses, Citrique, Funky Skunk, Sour Patch Kids

---------------
MOM Name
Speed Greens
speedgreens.ca

Overall rating out of 10:

Typical ecommerce/MOM signup, quick and easy, no drastic surprises.

Ordering & Pricing:
Ordering is a cinch, fill your cart, check out, fire off an e-transfer and you’re all set. Pricing is very competitive with some products at SpeedGreens, their Everest shatter is decently priced, they have regular sales, and great quads for those that have the money to buy top-tier product.

Communication:
I tend to use email to communicate with MOMs, and SpeedGreens are extremely fast with their replies, and very helpful with the information they provide. Having personally had an issue with one of their products, I can attest to how quickly and professionally SG deals with customer complaints. For those reasons, I highly recommend SpeedGreens, they bring a high degree of professionalism to the table, though every business has a hiccup here and there at the beginning.

Packaging:
I rave a little about packaging below, but SpeedGreens has some of the best packaging of any mom around. The packages come in a proper shipping box, inside which will be a large, opaque mylar bag, further inside which have frequently been pill bottles containing boveda packs and flower. The budders and shatters all have their own mylar bags, and nothing ever feels at risk of spilling or breaking.

Products / Photos:

Black Dog: Indica-Dominant Hybrid (85/15) [AAAA]
Holy smokes, this is like the holiday festival of cannabis buds, the colours are beautiful--a dozen shades of green and purple, and even some browns! Black Dog has a rather musty/earthy aroma and flavour to it, with a hint of diesel or gassiness that comes out when broken up (a bit like Death Bubba). As with all SpeedGreens quads, the bud is fresh, excellently cured, and absolutely drunk with trichomey goodness. The high of the Black Dog strain is deeply relaxing without being overly sedative--I experienced a headband effect with a calming body stone that would be excellent for Sunday evening horror movie marathons and on-demand snacking events. The vapor is fairly smooth, smoother than Death Bubba, which I see as a close proxy to this strain, and I didn’t have any of the level 9 coughing fits that I had with the Citrique. The duration of effects isn’t quite as long as some of SpeedGreens other quads, and there’s a noticeable burnout. Black Dog would be a good after-work relaxer, and while it isn’t the most potent of SpeedGreens quad offerings, it’s price is slightly more forgiving ($193oz, as compared to $229oz for Black Roses).
My Rating: 4.5/5

Black Roses: Indica-Dominant Hybrid [AAAA]
My nose likes the smell of this strain. It might be the best smelling cannabis strain I have had lately--it has a potent, sweet/floral scent juxtaposed with diesel, and it is highly intoxicating without coming off as excessively artificial. The vapor flavour is the same, in fact, I’m going to go so far as to say this strain tastes delicious! I’d dip a steak in a sauce with this flavour--seriously, I found myself wanting to keep shoving more fresh bud in the vape to keep tasting it. The potency wouldn’t allow for that, however, as multiple bowls of Black Roses will result in a drooling sleep paralysis-type state. Hell, the appearance of it alone just screams, “USE ME AT NIGHT,” for all of its muted dark greens, purples and oranges--it looks tired, and after using it, so will you. The bud is farm-fresh, excellently cured, and expertly trimmed with just the right amount of density (not loose leaf paper, but not igneous rock). The potency of the Black Roses is up there, as can be guessed at by the abundance of milky trichomes, and due to the fairly lengthy duration of its effects, would be a great strain for insomnia or restlessness (use it to combat the effects of Citrique, lol).
My Rating: 5/5… A True Quad.

Funky Skunk: Sativa-Dominant Hybrid [AAAA]
What a sexy looking specimen this bud is! It’s big and fresh, and sticky and smells like a big ol’ bushel of fresh-cut flowers, with just the slightest note of skunk. I love getting packages from SpeedGreens, because I know the flower is going to exceptionally fresh, they have always shipped with Boveda no matter how small the amount, and it is hugely appreciated. Thanks to the boveda, the Funky Skunk arrived nice and sticky--I mean some of the freshest weed I’ve ever had come off of a postal truck. The bud is lacquered in trichomes and bright orange pistils, and one can tell just by looking at this bud, that it is a happy buzz. As it is a sativa dominant hybrid, the stone is quite heady, not quite euphoric--I wasn’t spaced out, I was able to concentrate quite well, but with an extra dose of happiness while doing it. Funky Skunk is great daytime weed, the high is energetic, clear headed, and won’t intoxicate you to a level of complete uselessness. That said, the vapour was harsh, really harsh--I was barking the whole way through the bowl and my throat was raw as hell by the end. While I really enjoyed this buzz, I don’t think I could sell myself on buying more and toughing out the harshness.
My Rating: Potency: 4.5/5 Vapour quality: 2.5/5 HARSH!

Citrique: Sativa-Dominant Hybrid (Near Balanced) [AAAA]
I am finding that I am not always a fan of these “balanced” strains when they are highly potent--I can smoke AA balanced-hybrids all day long, but when they get to the quad range, the effects start to feel a tad sketchy with some strains. For me, it slightly feels like the indica and sativa effects are battling for dominance, and it just makes me feel uneasy and restless. If you are a fan of the potent, balanced hybrids, then Citrique certainly fits that profile. In just a few exhales I could feel both a strong body stone, and strong cerebral effects come over me--my body kept wanting to fall asleep, while my mind raced like crazy… Not for me. However, I know there are people out there who this is for, and let me assure you, it is another large, fresh, trichome stacked, ice-fall of a bud, and it has a fairly strong smell of citrus skunk (perhaps slightly artificial smelling). The vapour is the same, cirtus skunk and a tad on the artificial side--much smoother than the Funky Skunk, however. The effects are strong and longer lasting than I would have liked, lol. It’s potent, high quality cannabis, but it isn’t a strain I’d use frequently, maybe here and there for a weird energy, day buzz. (My rating reflects only the literal quality of the bud, it does not reflect my personal taste for the type of effects experienced.)
My Rating: Potency: 4.5/5

Sour Patch Kids: Indica-Dominant Hybrid (Near Balanced) [AAAA]
Sour Patch Kids is another near balanced strain, however, this one leans more toward it’s indica lineage, and for that reason, I find the effects much more agreeable to my constitution. I did not find the highs competing for dominance with this one, it is decidedly more indica, and I found none of the sketchiness that I experienced with the Citrique. SpeedGreens SPK has great bud/bag appeal, the bud is big, insanely fresh, has a gorgeous floral/earthy smell, and is spattered in cloudy trichomes and bright orange pistils. The earthy/floral vapour that SPK produces is fairly smooth, but I did find it a bit tickly on the throat at higher temps. I could see folks enjoying this bud for recreational outings, its has a great, giggly day buzz, with little burnout, and its has a good psychoactive component for enjoying the great out-of-doors. The potency is right on point for a quad, and the effects from just a small amount are long lasting. Overall, I recommend the Sour Patch Kids to those folks looking for a fun-energy, giggly day buzz, with a light burnout.
My Rating:4.8/5

Incentive for Customers:
Lots: Complimentary AA 3.5g and 20% discount for first purchase, free-ship over $99, 2 free king-sized pre-rolls on orders over $179, an affiliate rewards program, and regular promotions and sales.

Incentive for Review:
I was provided samples for review.

Notes:
Watch for my upcoming (monster) concentrates review for SpeedGreens--7 strains of Everest AAAA Shatter!

Re: SPEEDGREENS --> 5 AAAA Strain Review --> Black Dog, Black Roses, Citrique, Funky Skunk, Sour Patch Kids

Well 1gram sample= 5 tries. I know he didn’t buy an ounce of it but you can still tell a lot from a gram. Usually it takes a lot more to settle into a final conclusion on the medical benefits of a certain strain..but I like these reviews. Nice review mirka

Now I know I’d try the black rose and stay away from black dog due to the short effects. And as usual I’m not surprised that SG delivered some fresh bud with lots of aroma. Mine all arrived with plenty of nose.

Re: SPEEDGREENS --> 5 AAAA Strain Review --> Black Dog, Black Roses, Citrique, Funky Skunk, Sour Patch Kids

MirkaLane wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:57 pm
Afta wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:23 pm how can you have so much to say about a 1g sample??? how do you know its worth the money when they were given to you?? these sample review are lame...
I don't have to defend myself to you. Your comment is lame, and a waste of everyone's time.

actually yes you are with your shilling reviews! its long and boring and all this for what 1g sample?? how can you be honest when you didnt pay for it.

Vdubb wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:25 pm Well 1gram sample= 5 tries. I know he didn’t buy an ounce of it but you can still tell a lot from a gram. Usually it takes a lot more to settle into a final conclusion on the medical benefits of a certain strain..but I like these reviews. Nice review mirka

Now I know I’d try the black rose and stay away from black dog due to the short effects. And as usual I’m not surprised that SG delivered some fresh bud with lots of aroma. Mine all arrived with plenty of nose.
Honestly though; these nitwits get on my nerves. Firstly, nowhere did I claim I had only a gram, nor do I claim anything is "worth it," I simply assign a grade according to my experience. A review, firstly, is simply one individuals opinion, and anyone is free to reject it--that's the fucking beauty of human agency. Reviews act as a loose guide at best, they are not saying, "go buy this now!" And even if they were, one can still reject that hailing. Like, is the above commenter such a mouthbreather that he needs a reviewer to make all of his decisions for him? Maybe he should take a decision making class. And even then, he needs a reviewer that has smoked a LB of each strain to qualify as educated and experienced enough to evaluate for him?

Classic internet stupid.

Afta wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:43 pmits long and boring and all this for what 1g sample?? how can you be honest when you didnt pay for it.
Some people have integrity. Mirka demonstrated that in a previous Speedgreens review that he's willing to slam them if the product provided is crap.

I like reading reviews and don't find them boring. I make decisions about what I'm going to try next based on them. Like, just don't read a long review if you don't enjoy reading and we all happy?

First I would like to thank you for the review, great information and detail as always!

I don't want to add any fuel to the fire but I would like to mention a couple of things.

The whole point of this entire section is to share your experiences that you've had with a MoM whether it be for their customer service, website user-friendliness, product quality, speed of service and many other aspects of a particular MoM. The users who post these reviews are giving an insight to their personal experiences and opinions of the products that they've received.

I would like to mention that 1g of a cannabis is plenty to get a general feel of that product. You may not be able to get a full 100% physical view of that product but you can definitely see the general characteristics of a particular strain such as the colour, cake, trim and other physical aspects from a 1g bud. You will also get detailed information on the nose, flavour and effects from a 1g bud. This is the reason why we rarely give samples of more than 1g - 1.5g buds is because in my opinion, there really isn't much reason to give more than that if it is purely for a sample of a particular strain.

In the past, we have had many people who ask for a sample pack and promise to post a review who don't bother to post anything at all. Now there are reviewers who take the time to not only test the products (probably not the worst thing to be doing), but take photo's and write detailed information on their personal experiences. This is something that is great for a MoM to be able to show the public the quality of their products but is also is very valuable to the public. You would of course have to use your own judgement as this is all personal opinion of the reviewer but I know if I was shopping around this is exactly where I would be to gather as much information as possible before making my own decision.

I will also say that we rarely give out completely free samples and most of the reviews we've had here are from paying customers. The reviewers on this thread are in fact, paying customers, and have been given small samples to help get the word out of the newest products that we've gotten in. Not only have they shown great integrity in their positive reviews they've written, they have also (if you scroll further down this section you will see) given negative ones as well, which we always take as constructive criticism and use to improve our company and we will continue to do so.

Speedgreens wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:22 am First I would like to thank you for the review, great information and detail as always!

I don't want to add any fuel to the fire but I would like to mention a couple of things.

The whole point of this entire section is to share your experiences that you've had with a MoM whether it be for their customer service, website user-friendliness, product quality, speed of service and many other aspects of a particular MoM. The users who post these reviews are giving an insight to their personal experiences and opinions of the products that they've received.

I would like to mention that 1g of a cannabis is plenty to get a general feel of that product. You may not be able to get a full 100% physical view of that product but you can definitely see the general characteristics of a particular strain such as the colour, cake, trim and other physical aspects from a 1g bud. You will also get detailed information on the nose, flavour and effects from a 1g bud. This is the reason why we rarely give samples of more than 1g - 1.5g buds is because in my opinion, there really isn't much reason to give more than that if it is purely for a sample of a particular strain.

In the past, we have had many people who ask for a sample pack and promise to post a review who don't bother to post anything at all. Now there are reviewers who take the time to not only test the products (probably not the worst thing to be doing), but take photo's and write detailed information on their personal experiences. This is something that is great for a MoM to be able to show the public the quality of their products but is also is very valuable to the public. You would of course have to use your own judgement as this is all personal opinion of the reviewer but I know if I was shopping around this is exactly where I would be to gather as much information as possible before making my own decision.

I will also say that we rarely give out completely free samples and most of the reviews we've had here are from paying customers. The reviewers on this thread are in fact, paying customers, and have been given small samples to help get the word out of the newest products that we've gotten in. Not only have they shown great integrity in their positive reviews they've written, they have also (if you scroll further down this section you will see) given negative ones as well, which we always take as constructive criticism and use to improve our company and we will continue to do so.
Thank you for succintly explaining this process to the less educated members of this community.

Afta wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:20 pm lol!!!! less educated? i think not, i dont have free time to write wall of text , you are reviewing free shit plain and simple. you think these moms would give you crap weed to review?? cmon this is so a advertisement more then anything!
Stop posting. You are making yourself look exceedingly stupid and childish.

How else does this MOM community get the word out about what’s going around? Word of mouth only goes so far. Competition is a good thing and the best will rise. This is advertising no which way about it but it’s all they really have. Not like any cannabis in Canada will be publicly advertised like in the US. Billboards all over in Washington.

bcbud78 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:04 pm How else does this MOM community get the word out about what’s going around? Word of mouth only goes so far. Competition is a good thing and the best will rise. This is advertising no which way about it but it’s all they really have. Not like any cannabis in Canada will be publicly advertised like in the US. Billboards all over in Washington.
Organic marketing for certain... but I am definitely not paid as a shill for a positive review, nor would I ever agree to that.

I enjoyed your review, all of the strains look amazing, especially Black Roses and Black Dog! I am a sucker for dark/purple cannabis, hahaha.

These replies were so hard to read. 1g is plenty enough to review. If you don't like what you read, move on. Nobody is asking for your nonconstructive opinion... it only makes you look bad. It's also ridiculous to waste your time clicking on a review link that has a couple sentences and doesn't follow the guidelines & template.

I appreciate all your time put into these reviews & really enjoy reading them. Thanks!

themelancholyspirit wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:52 pm I enjoyed your review, all of the strains look amazing, especially Black Roses and Black Dog! I am a sucker for dark/purple cannabis, hahaha.

These replies were so hard to read. 1g is plenty enough to review. If you don't like what you read, move on. Nobody is asking for your nonconstructive opinion... it only makes you look bad. It's also ridiculous to waste your time clicking on a review link that has a couple sentences and doesn't follow the guidelines & template.

I appreciate all your time put into these reviews & really enjoy reading them. Thanks!
Much obliged, I appreciate the support. I'd never knowingly lead people astray, I am simply bartering a service that connects the customer with the proprieter, and I stand firmly behind my honesty and integrity.

JimB wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:34 am Mirka is actually really nice on this site. Reddit posts show she attacks any user who comments. It's kind of sad.
I'm a guy... People on Reddit attack me like I am a shill every single day, and I am tired of it. Reddit is ruthless and I am no pushover. Moreover, I don't attack everyone, I politely answer many questions, but I always attack a shill accussation..

Ridikilous wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:48 pm
MirkaLane wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:58 am I politely answer many questions,
Are you fucking drunk?
People send me private messages because they're scared to be associated with me now. Corner a dog long enough and it's going to bite. I am a disabled, terminally ill guy on my way to the grave, who thought he could barter for medicine using academic skills.. But nothing prepared me for the onslaught of putrid toxicity that would be levelled at me for doing it. It's been nothing but disheartening and disgusting. I am thankful, for the few who are still willing to stand up in my defense--I realize I've melted down on people with Reddit, but I am all out of polite explanations. I tried that, and I got attacked anyway. Fire with fire.

Rant off.

That’s the internet and Reddit in general. This place seems a bit more easy going. Keep up the work if it makes you happy/satisfied/whatever. I been around the net over 20years and it’s still easy to spot keyboard warriors and those who are not and just want good conversations with like minded individuals in the net. There are pot stirrers everywhere.