**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Ganjawest sample review

MOM Name ganjawest

Overall rating out of 10: 9

Ordering & Pricing: I didn't actually order anything, they sent me some samples. Flower prices currently range from 150-220 per ounce.

Communication: Didn't communicate a whole ton. Saw a post asking for help from members to get verified/established. Sent them a message and got offered free samples in exchange for a review here.

Packaging: Fairly basic, four small zip bags containing the samples inside a vac sealed bag in a bubble mailer. No smell detected.

Products: Got a g each of Sour OG, Alien OG, Durban poison and Purple Space Cookies. The sour og is rated AAA while the other 3 are rated AAAA. They were initially calling the PSC a quint (AAAAA) lol! Someone must have talked some sense in to them as they no longer have anything showing as AAAAA.

Sour OG: Smokes real nice, burns clean, tastes delicious in a bong. Fairly balanced effects.

Alien OG: Also burns nice and clean, a little harsh on the lungs. Relaxed and a little couch bound. Gave me a somewhat detached feeling  if that makes sense.

Durban Poison: First time trying this strain, didn't like it as much as I thought I might. It looks, smells and tastes great but I found the effects somewhat underwhelming. I typically smoke sativa in the morning or daytime though and this was consumed in the evening after work, so maybe that influenced my opinion.

Purple Space Cookies: Also my first time trying this strain. This one could have been a real gem but unfortunately wasn't flushed all that well. Ash was quite dark. Despite this, it was still pretty damn awesome. It legitimately smells like bubblegum (not sure if normal for this strain), tastes great and got me wrecked for close to 3 hours. Super potent.

Incentive for Customers: bestwest code for 10% off plus additional free 1/8

Incentive for Review: Free samples.

Notes: It seems as though sometime in the last week they lowered the rating and price of the PSC from AAAAA (lol at anybody trying to use 5 A rating) to AAAA and $250 I think it was down to $220 now. Whether the downgrading is due to getting roasted over using 5 A's or due to the poor flush I don't know.

Photos:
Last edited by HansSprungfeld on Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
20181102_093959.jpg

Re: Ganjawest sample review

HansSprungfeld wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:42 am I'm surprised there hasn't been any other ganjawest reviews since a bunch of members scored that 50% off coupon. People be slacking...
Only 5 peeps got that deal and knowing people, I'm not surprised... Most people are too lazy for reviews! Everyone NEEDS those reviews, the MOMs, the members, the admins, everyone needs them, it's what allows us to classify them in the list and also what allows other members to get an idea of what's good and what isn't.

Doesn't need to be exhaustive, just follow the template, rate the stuff and boom... Don't be intimidated by those 5 page reviews :P

xsinx wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:01 am
HansSprungfeld wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:42 am I'm surprised there hasn't been any other ganjawest reviews since a bunch of members scored that 50% off coupon. People be slacking...
Only 5 peeps got that deal and knowing people, I'm not surprised... Most people are too lazy for reviews! Everyone NEEDS those reviews, the MOMs, the members, the admins, everyone needs them, it's what allows us to classify them in the list and also what allows other members to get an idea of what's good and what isn't.

Doesn't need to be exhaustive, just follow the template, rate the stuff and boom... Don't be intimidated by those 5 page reviews :P
Actually 7 people according to ganjawest. But yeah, laziness kind of goes hand in hand with being a stoner...

Their flower is low Quality, even their AAAA comes really dry or with seeds or has human hair rapped in it. Their vape carts also don’t work well and they tell you to jump through hoops to get them working. I can sit here all day saying how bad they suck, but we all have better this to do. Just don’t believe what they say!

I'm surprised by the Ganja West haters...

I must say, I'm a big fan of Ganja West! 5 orders in the past 4 months!

Reasonable prices... good quality nice smelling/tasting grass... I've had shatter, budder, and disillate from there... all great!

I have never found any seeds or human hair in my bud... unfortunately... haahahaa... Hey, maybe it was a 'red' hair eh!

I have not tried their vape carts... I'm not into it...

To each, their own...