**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Re: SPEEDGREENS --> 5 AAAA Strain Review --> Black Dog, Black Roses, Citrique, Funky Skunk, Sour Patch Kids

bcbud78 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:36 pm There are pot stirrers everywhere.
They need to stop stirring it and start smoking it is all I gotta say!
Vdubb wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:56 pm It’s just weird to me. I personally want to read as many reviews as possible before I purchase a certain batch of flower. Helps me decide...
Oh yeah, I LOVE reading long reviews. Some people are just salty cause they jelly and no one wants to eat salty jelly.

That said, I do make the recommendation to Mirk to ignore all accusations of shillyness. That's my boring troll-free technique.

For example, my first review here, EVERYONE jumped on me for length and no pictures. I added a picture, ignored everyone, and shifted my subsequent reviews to be a little less long, but still long because it's me. I don't waste any of my energy engaging with negativity. I select the constructive critique I can glean from it, if there's some (more pictures! More paragraph breaks! WHAT HO!) and just utterly ignore the rest of them.

On Reddit, I do respond to people with recommendations but I always do it privately. Pretty much the only thing I'll say on my reviews there is a variation of "thanks!" or I'll answer a legitimate question. Just to ensure this causes me no stress, I deactivated Reddit notifications and only check on comments when I'm in a calm headspace. If someone REALLY really pisses me off, I entertain getting as mad as possible in my mind, make myself as freaking angry as possible, and then try to flip that emotion, pushing it from 100 to the opposite end, where I feel nothing but love and empathy for them even if that's unrealistic. Then once I've experienced both sides of the coin, I do my best to balance myself somewhere in the middle, where I am not motivated only by my anger or by my love, imagining myself settling down in the middle of a hammock held by both extremes of my feelings. Sometimes I even write the super angry post and then just leave it and come back in half an hour once I've finished my rebalancing visualization and see how I feel about posting it then. This saves me from saying something regrettable about 80% of the time, because then I'm calm again and got it out of my system and am willing to delete what I was going to say and let them think they "won" because I know there is nothing to be won except for potentially free weed...

DOOOOON'T STOP... REVIEWWWWWWWING... your weed. (/sings)

Re: SPEEDGREENS --> 5 AAAA Strain Review --> Black Dog, Black Roses, Citrique, Funky Skunk, Sour Patch Kids

completely free samples
Man, I feel guilty asking for tiny little sampler of .5 or so. I can't imagine asking for multiple samplers even with a purpose of reviewing them...

On the reddit topic, it's why I use different usernames across different platforms. Nobody can single you out as easy. My writing style I know is more of a giveaway than anything though. May need to work a bit, but you could probably figure it out with a little sleuthwork. Or maybe not. That's not an invitation to try :P I would just tell you. Reddit is just a shit show though. The whole rating system is abused to hell. Legitimate posts get downvoted to obscurity because people don't like opinions. Never the less, it is a great source of information (notice I did not say useful or not).

I'm being extremely lazy because I don't like how the quote system is set up on the board here, but
keyllwrote:

For example, my first review here, EVERYONE jumped on me for length and no pictures. I added a picture, ignored everyone, and shifted my subsequent reviews to be a little less long, but still long because it's me
That's who I am myself. I tend to write longer posts that look more like essay's than tighter text. It's more to just get the proper message across and not leave people with uncertainty in regards to the point I'm trying to convey.

itsjustasalad wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:32 pm
completely free samples
Man, I feel guilty asking for tiny little sampler of .5 or so. I can't imagine asking for multiple samplers even with a purpose of reviewing them...
Yeah, but that's a you problem. :) Rise above your guilt. You are providing a legitimate, time consuming service by writing a good review with graphics. You aren't asking for something, you're offering a service in exchange for a service. I KNOW I've sent customers to try a few of the places I've reviewed.

Myself, I have never asked for a 100% free sampler. I've just been offered them. Most of my reviews are on legitimate orders. I let the MOM know I'll be reviewing in advance of my order and sometimes they offer me bonus products because they observe my reviews are high quality and they want to take advantage of it. Because I've done this, I've been contacted by MOMs who then offer me freebs.

realgrimm wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:23 pm I asked SpeedGreens for samples since I'm currently making reviews, they stated they needed to see a good review first...what a joke...

1 gram = Small doob for me,rarely enough

oh and nice review Mirka

We feel that we've proved our integrity and transparency by the way we've run our company from day one. We never once mentioned anything about a "positive" review, we just wanted to see a review period. If it was as extensive and detailed as customers like Mirkalane, Keyll and others we would be happy to send out a sample pack to be reviewed. In fact, we've received a poorly rated review of one of our products and used this constructive criticism to improve how we run our business and then sent out another sample pack to the same reviewer for a follow-up review. That would be, in my opinion, the opposite of screening for a positive review.

For the sake of transparency, here is the email thread that you were referring to. Please note that to date you have not posted (or at least haven't linked us to) the review that you said you were working on and we haven't received a response to our last email.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

That's absolutely not the case. We do not give samples out to all customers who email and ask for them. We are flooded with requests for free samples and many customers don't end up posting a review at all after receiving them. We require you to give us an example of a review that you've posted so that we can see how extensive and detailed the review is and make a decision on putting together a sample pack or not. All of our sample packs are given to reviewers to give an honest and non-biased review, we do not screen for customers to write us positive reviews.

Kind regards,

Speed Greens Team

On 2018-12-03 8:49 a.m., Grimm Gutterslut wrote:
> Oh so only good reviews get samples,so your screening them thats pretty sad
>
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 11:02 PM [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
>
> Our apologies, I'm not sure who you spoke to about the samples but if it wasn't on your file then the staff would need to get the go-ahead from management to include this. As you can understand we were overwhelmingly busy this past week. If you point us to the review this time after it's been posted I can put a note on your account to include more samples for review on your next order.
>
>
> Thank you,
>
> Speed Greens Team
>
>
> On 2018-11-26 7:44 p.m., Grimm Gutterslut wrote:
>> lol,I aaked for rhem in the notes of this order
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 26, 2018, 10:25 PM [email protected] <[email protected] wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>>
>> Sounds good! We're happy that you're enjoying your products and look forward to the review. Please give us a heads up when you post it and also if you come back and order from us again as we can include some samples in there for you to review as well!
>>
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Speed Greens Team
>>
>>
>> On 2018-11-26 6:58 p.m., Grimm Gutterslut wrote:
>>> yup I got it,working on a review nope no freebies like stated above unless you mean the AA Dutch Treat and the spliff included in the sale,K I'll review those too then tried one of my bidders already.. loved it being new to budders
Last edited by Speedgreens on Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Keyll wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:12 pm
itsjustasalad wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:32 pm
completely free samples
Yeah, but that's a you problem. :) Rise above your guilt. You are providing a legitimate, time consuming service by writing a good review with graphics. You aren't asking for something, you're offering a service in exchange for a service. I KNOW I've sent customers to try a few of the places I've reviewed.

Myself, I have never asked for a 100% free sampler. I've just been offered them. Most of my reviews are on legitimate orders. I let the MOM know I'll be reviewing in advance of my order and sometimes they offer me bonus products because they observe my reviews are high quality and they want to take advantage of it. Because I've done this, I've been contacted by MOMs who then offer me freebs.
It's totally a me problem. One that frequently lands me in conflict with myself over and over. I think i asked once or twice a mom or two for a small sample of ONE strain, but never got any kind of reply back (or a sample of what I asked for). In the end, it doesn't matter much to me. I'll take my lumps if I buy a product and I don't like it 100% because I pulled the trigger in the first place.

itsjustasalad wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:50 pm It's totally a me problem. One that frequently lands me in conflict with myself over and over. I think i asked once or twice a mom or two for a small sample of ONE strain, but never got any kind of reply back (or a sample of what I asked for). In the end, it doesn't matter much to me. I'll take my lumps if I buy a product and I don't like it 100% because I pulled the trigger in the first place.
Then it's not really a problem at all, since you're prepared for to accept responsibility for your purchases! Except for being in conflict with yourself. It is okay for you to open your life to accept whatever awesome things come your way, and even okay to put up a little flag inviting them in. I invite you to try out being at peace with yourself. There's so many combative people out there in the world, the last opponent you need is your own self. Make an agreement with your head voice to do what feels right for you, and not stress about it. If that's "gonna order me some weed and if I don't like it well tough, guess I'm gonna make brownies," then great, that's you, you do you and I'll do me!

Vdubb wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:52 pm I don’t know about you guys but I wouldn’t want a MOM posting my email conversation with them. When I’m emailing a business I expect that conversation to not be posted in public.
I think that it's only fair that we have a chance to defend ourselves when someone is making false statements to slander our company. Before posting this short email thread we made sure that there was no sensitive information included. The post was to prove that we've always been transparent with how we run our company and have nothing to hide.

xsinx wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:29 am
CanadianRapGod wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:24 am Hey dude, you got some awesome reviews! I was wondering what kind of camera setup you got going on?
Mirkalane has been banned and won't be coming back. You can get in touch with him on reddit if he managed not tonget banned there as well.
Oh shit okay, why was he banned? If you don’t mind me asking.

CanadianRapGod wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:43 amOh shit okay, why was he banned? If you don’t mind me asking.
The guy has major anger issues and has been a major pain in every mod/admin's ass since he got here. He keeps insulting everyone and then runs to us when the the tide changes. He went totally bonkers this week and posted about 20 hate messages to different people, slinging mud at mods/admin at the same time.

As much as his reviews are nice and appreciated, dealing with his toxicity was just too much. We're trying to nurture a positive and helpful community here, we don't need shit starters. I gave him so many chances, he simply could not function as a reasonnable person.

I have about 40 PMs from him in my box right now, most of them are insults and threats, including invitations to come and fight him. I'm a very patient and tolerant guy and he managed to cross my line by miles lol.

xsinx wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:54 am
CanadianRapGod wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:43 amOh shit okay, why was he banned? If you don’t mind me asking.
The guy has major anger issues and has been a major pain in every mod/admin's ass since he got here. He keeps insulting everyone and then runs to us when the the tide changes. He went totally bonkers this week and posted about 20 hate messages to different people, slinging mud at mods/admin at the same time.

As much as his reviews are nice and appreciated, dealing with his toxicity was just too much. We're trying to nurture a positive and helpful community here, we don't need shit starters. I gave him so many chances, he simply could not function as a reasonnable person.

I have about 40 PMs from him in my box right now, most of them are insults and threats, including invitations to come and fight him. I'm a very patient and tolerant guy and he managed to cross my line by miles lol.
Oh wow, I am quite new here so I have missed those. But yea that is totally understandable, no matter how good the reviews are that can't be accepted. This is a very nice friendly environment and we should do our best to keep it that way. Lol some people need to learn how to relax a bit. Thanks for updating me on the situation. Have a good day!