How often do you grab per month???

So it’s just after the holidays and I’m looking in my bank account thinking...”why did I spend so much on weed last month?” I had 7 packages arrive in December. That does not include speedgreens on Nov 30 or CE 10/23. I also got HSP on 01/08.

I went a little crazy trying to find the best weed around and it cost me a lot. Almost every delivery was from a different mom. My CWF stuff arrives this week, after that I’m gonna try to take a month off... I got a lot of subpar weed to smoke... also got a shit ton of fire.

Soo.. how often do you order? How much do you spend on your weed per month?

Re: How often do you grab per month???

I did not compile statistics... but I'm gonna say way more than I should have. I started in March and I think I must have had 30 packages total or so, a significant part were free or small orders to test waters, but still. I do have a friend and one family member leeching off the less desirable stuff, so I'm not accumulating too much, but damn... I definitely have a shitload more weed in my life than I did before I found MOMs.

Them deals that keep popping up all the fucking time are the worse.. Black Friday, halloween, xmas, boxing day, new year, it's like every occasion is cause for celebration and deals too good to pass up.

R.R.Toking wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:55 pm I usually buy an once every 2 weeks when I’m disciplined. Like you though I spent way more than usual since November.
I think it was all the sales... I think all of my purchases (except for CE) had a coupon code or was purchased during a sale. At the time I convinced myself I was “saving” money purchasing during a sale. Ha, ya right.

TRACKER420 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:29 pm absolutely mom bonanza, I'd say I'm twice as much thru the holidays, again the deals..(poststrike also played in my mind)
Regular orders for me are at two a month(mom not mentioned here much) keeping to two Ozs per month - till stocked.
You, rr toker and myself all purchase around 2 ozs a month, lol. That’s probably a rough estimate of how much I use a month I’d say. I don’t really keep take of how much flower I use per month.. but 2 oz sounds about right since that’s what I order. Jeez that’s approx $500/month if I order from CWF. Good thing I have a lot of weed for awhile.

Vdubb wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:37 pm I think it was all the sales... I think all of my purchases (except for CE) had a coupon code or was purchased during a sale. At the time I convinced myself I was “saving” money purchasing during a sale. Ha, ya right.
That's right, it's only saving money if you were already going to buy it and now it's a lower price. I almost never immediately buy anything, I leave it in the cart and sit on it for a day or two. Unless my stash is eminently running dry or I've been specifically asked to do a review or there's a sale ending and I know they rarely do sales. Sometimes I lose out, and obviously you don't want to do that in the case of rare sale items. I find this practice prevents me from doing too much binge shopping, though occasionally high me still decides to buy a gift for sober me from the slow boat... This only happens when I'm super, super, super high and just got paid for a big job, probably some of the whole money coming in intermittent windfalls thing has something to do with it too. Then out of nowhere I'll get a package I completely forgot I bought from eBay.

I share with friends and family so my usage isn't consistent, I often gift away smaller quantities of stuff I sampled that I didn't love, and I'm now intentionally trying out assorted places and products I wouldn't have gone for before for the sake of writing about 'em. I would say I order between 1-3 times a month? Depending on what sales I run into, what gaps in my stash I have, etc. Right now I'm maintaining a pretty decent stash. I'm not predictable, with the exception that I will review anything I get. I'd guess I use no more than a gram of flower a day. Not quite at the 2 ozs a month use level yet.

Vdubb wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:33 pm So it’s just after the holidays and I’m looking in my bank account thinking...”why did I spend so much on weed last month?” I had 7 packages arrive in December. That does not include speedgreens on Nov 30 or CE 10/23. I also got HSP on 01/08.

I went a little crazy trying to find the best weed around and it cost me a lot. Almost every delivery was from a different mom. My CWF stuff arrives this week, after that I’m gonna try to take a month off... I got a lot of subpar weed to smoke... also got a shit ton of fire.

At least now you're stocked up with all the super deals over the Holiday :P But you know what happens when you have an abundance of weed. You start smoking more!

-Jenny

Vdubb wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:43 pm

You, rr toker and myself all purchase around 2 ozs a month, lol. That’s probably a rough estimate of how much I use a month I’d say. I don’t really keep take of how much flower I use per month.. but 2 oz sounds about right since that’s what I order. Jeez that’s approx $500/month if I order from CWF. Good thing I have a lot of weed for awhile.
Why did you make me look? lol
I pay all my moms with interac and easy to do a tally
dec17-Jan16 = $1000 :(
stock is low !!

I split my orders with my gf but we've always been pretty consistent with orders. Seem to average around $400 every couple of months, so when split between 2 isn't bad at all. At first that was all budget weed, and A LOT of it (those 100oz specials 🙄), but we've since graduated to mostly concentrate which seem far more efficient.

That being said, with so much ridiculously good quality bud around, it's extremely difficult to keep yourself from constantly re-upping. I do find buying in bulk helps that. Hurt your bank account a bit at first so you can't be tempted by random sales later on haha

Keyll wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:52 pm
itsjustasalad wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:15 amthe leftover bucket-o-weed that's random leftovers from sesh's.
I should do that... I have like 3 jars with baggies with like .2 left in 'em that are old, or I was done reviewing and didn't care to finish when faced with new shinies... just throw all the scraps into a bucket-o-weed and maybe eventually use it for a baking project.
LOL same here. Makes some wicked butter.

ganjagrams wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:53 am
Vdubb wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:33 pm So it’s just after the holidays and I’m looking in my bank account thinking...”why did I spend so much on weed last month?” I had 7 packages arrive in December. That does not include speedgreens on Nov 30 or CE 10/23. I also got HSP on 01/08.

At least now you're stocked up with all the super deals over the Holiday :P But you know what happens when you have an abundance of weed. You start smoking more!

-Jenny
Jenny stop flirting with VDUB

TRACKER420 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:46 am

stock is low !!
Why did you make me look now too? Lol I’m at about $1400+ since then and about $3000 since Black Friday. Stock isn’t low but half of it I won’t smoke. I seriously need to slow down for awhile.

Keyll wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:52 pm I should do that... I have like 3 jars with baggies with like .2 left in 'em that are old, or I was done reviewing and didn't care to finish when faced with new shinies... just throw all the scraps into a bucket-o-weed and maybe eventually use it for a baking project.
Adds up really fast too. I made MCT oil recently (made a thread that got zero replies), with about 30-35g of the random stuff, and my CannaFarms 15g tub is already filled almost 2 months later. I don't even use as much as 15 years ago and it still adds up.

Few oz of mystery weed, few oz of kief, several oz of trim, just lying around; I could do so much with it but I know not how and/or don't have the means to do a lot of good concentrates.

itsjustasalad wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:10 am
Keyll wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:52 pm I should do that... I have like 3 jars with baggies with like .2 left in 'em that are old, or I was done reviewing and didn't care to finish when faced with new shinies... just throw all the scraps into a bucket-o-weed and maybe eventually use it for a baking project.
Adds up really fast too. I made MCT oil recently (made a thread that got zero replies), with about 30-35g of the random stuff, and my CannaFarms 15g tub is already filled almost 2 months later. I don't even use as much as 15 years ago and it still adds up.

Few oz of mystery weed, few oz of kief, several oz of trim, just lying around; I could do so much with it but I know not how and/or don't have the means to do a lot of good concentrates.
Mind linking that thread? I’d be interested

My consumption has been pretty static for years. O lasts almost exactly 10 days. I just found out about moms and went a bit crazy as well. For awhile there I thought I would need an intervention or something as I was constantly trolling various websites for deals. Thankfully ive found a couple that are my goto now so I can tone down the impulse buys.... hopefully. :)

So I caved on my “month break” 11 days after my last order and 1day after getting my CWF sale stuff. I finally ordered from sky high

Buut.. in my defense they stocked a pink rockstar by Hubcity which I was told was impossible to get. So I had to order some.

My break starts today again.... let’s see if I can make it a month, lol. No body post any good reviews for a month please and thanks.

R.R.Toking wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:15 am
TRACKER420 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:46 am

stock is low !!
Why did you make me look now too? Lol I’m at about $1400+ since then and about $3000 since Black Friday. Stock isn’t low but half of it I won’t smoke. I seriously need to slow down for awhile.
Yeah I’m in the same ballpark... I was getting crazy stupid pay cheque’s in the fall though, I should of been boring and put more into my savings instead. Lol. Atleast now I know which places to avoid:p
Last edited by Vdubb on Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Green Ace wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:38 am
ganjagrams wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:53 am

-Jenny
Jenny stop flirting with VDUB
Don't worry, I got love for you too ;)