Has anyone got their order sent out by cw

Hey I sent a transfer Saturday and Sunday to cheapweed but only the saturday was accepted and sunday still pending, otherwise I'd have just canceled them both and made another order swiftly as it take 4 buisness days to reach me, unfortunately with one accepted I'm going to have to suck it up.

Just curious if anyone else has made an order this week and has it had it made it to cp for shipment.

Thanks

Re: Has anyone got their order sent out by cw

realgrimm wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:58 am
AimOrDie wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:44 am
Kushyushy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:17 am I smoke 14gs a day.
I was starting to think I was the only one smoking 14g+ daily. Good to know I'm not.
Nope, I go through that also,had to cut back on the joints (heavy chested,phelm),have been making more edibles now but the product is still being used..
I feel you. I rip my bong at least 20+ times a day, each bowl being roughly half a gram. My lungs and I stopped being on good terms a long time ago.

Kushyushy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:26 pm Any one of us would give a nut to the experience marijuana effects from the beginning again I think... those 1 gram nights getting 3 friends ripped were priceless !
I'll certainly hold my own but 14g a day, that's a new level for me even with 15 years experience. I can remember those nights vividly though. Sitting at the edge of our airport runway, watching the planes land. Or having them descend from the clouds and fog 150 feet above high on zoomers; what a feeling.

Sorry, I don't mean to keep detracting from the original purpose of the thread.

Have you guys considered pressing your erb into rosin to try to curb that intake? 14g is a lot and it's possible the way you guys are smoking it wasting a fair amount. I think if you get a good electric dab rig and clean organic solvent-less extracts you may bring it down to 7 grams a day, which would give about 1-2 grams of wax. Standard returns will give you around 4.5-6 grams per ounce.

Or consider a good vaporizer to avoid all that smoke. My lungs hurt just thinking about doing 14g a day with combustion.

gman wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:44 pm Have you guys considered pressing your erb into rosin to try to curb that intake? 14g is a lot and it's possible the way you guys are smoking it wasting a fair amount. I think if you get a good electric dab rig and clean organic solvent-less extracts you may bring it down to 7 grams a day, which would give about 1-2 grams of wax. Standard returns will give you around 4.5-6 grams per ounce.

Or consider a good vaporizer to avoid all that smoke. My lungs hurt just thinking about doing 14g a day with combustion.
I just don't seem to enjoy anything as much as good ol' flower. I love concentrates, and edibles, and vaping is great, but nothing beats a nice big bong hit.

AimOrDie wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:23 pm
gman wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:44 pm Have you guys considered pressing your erb into rosin to try to curb that intake? 14g is a lot and it's possible the way you guys are smoking it wasting a fair amount. I think if you get a good electric dab rig and clean organic solvent-less extracts you may bring it down to 7 grams a day, which would give about 1-2 grams of wax. Standard returns will give you around 4.5-6 grams per ounce.

I just don't seem to enjoy anything as much as good ol' flower. I love concentrates, and edibles, and vaping is great, but nothing beats a nice big bong hit.
Situation solved and yes I feel the same something about flower since edibles and concentrates were not popular when I started

I agree straight flower has an added high to it, but it also has an added low and follow up heath negative effects. When you switch completly to vaping that goes away, then switching to vaping concentrates feels even better. I could never go back now. It's a change, but it was really welcome. Now I don't smell, neither does my house. And i can dose exactly as needed medically anytime, instantly and discreetly.

Kushyushy wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:41 pm Hey I sent a transfer Saturday and Sunday to cheapweed but only the saturday was accepted and sunday still pending, otherwise I'd have just canceled them both and made another order swiftly as it take 4 buisness days to reach me, unfortunately with one accepted I'm going to have to suck it up.

Just curious if anyone else has made an order this week and has it had it made it to cp for shipment.

Thanks
Hey Kushy

Sorry didnt have access to my CMOM account lately
You know what I discovered

Whenever someone sends a payment twice within the same hour or day, it appears in the SAME EMAIL THREAD for the payment itself
Which is why the "2nd" payment can be missed because it's hidden in the GMAIL thread

However I will let my accountant know and do apologize for any confusions made =P

cheapweedca wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:56 pm
Kushyushy wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:41 pm Hey I sent a transfer Saturday and Sunday to cheapweed but only the saturday was accepted and sunday still pending, otherwise I'd have just canceled them both and made another order swiftly as it take 4 buisness days to reach me, unfortunately with one accepted I'm going to have to suck it up.

Thanks
Hey Kushy

Whenever someone sends a payment twice within the same hour or day, it appears in the SAME EMAIL THREAD for the payment itself
Which is why the "2nd" payment can be missed because it's hidden in the GMAIL thread

However I will let my accountant know and do apologize for any confusions made =P
You can go to Settings->General->Conversation View and turn it off to get rid of threads and show each message separately. Downside is your inbox will be more cluttered.

gman wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:38 pm I agree straight flower has an added high to it, but it also has an added low and follow up heath negative effects. When you switch completly to vaping that goes away, then switching to vaping concentrates feels even better. I could never go back now. It's a change, but it was really welcome. Now I don't smell, neither does my house. And i can dose exactly as needed medically anytime, instantly and discreetly.
Are you a vegan?

urnapple wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:29 pm
gman wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:38 pm I agree straight flower has an added high to it, but it also has an added low and follow up heath negative effects. When you switch completly to vaping that goes away, then switching to vaping concentrates feels even better. I could never go back now. It's a change, but it was really welcome. Now I don't smell, neither does my house. And i can dose exactly as needed medically anytime, instantly and discreetly.
Are you a vegan?
sorry no, I eat a fairly healthy balanced diet topped with daily bacon.

gman wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:38 pm
urnapple wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:29 pm
Are you a vegan?
sorry no, I eat a fairly healthy balanced diet topped with daily bacon.
A nice healthy low carb salad with lots of vitamin B.

urnapple wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:28 pm
cheapweedca wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:56 pm

Thanks
Hey Kushy

You can go to Settings->General->Conversation View and turn it off to get rid of threads and show each message separately. Downside is your inbox will be more cluttered.
Damn thanks for the tip!

That does happen sometimes.. it's honest mistake in the gmail thread it looks like one payment because if you resend it sometimes its a double

Hard to catch / notice =P

realgrimm wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:58 am
AimOrDie wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:44 am
Kushyushy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:17 am I smoke 14gs a day.
I was starting to think I was the only one smoking 14g+ daily. Good to know I'm not.
Nope, I go through that also,had to cut back on the joints (heavy chested,phelm),have been making more edibles now but the product is still being used..
So what do you guys do for a a living to smoke 14g a day? Thats thousands of dollars lol

I finished my day and smoked a joint of pink kush (0.75g max) and off to bed

JimB wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:58 am People who smoke cigarettes spend thousands every year, but no one questions that.
Yeah, people do. Cutting down or quitting smoking cigarettes is a major financial issue that crops up in households, causes arguments, and the non-smokers to judge you when you step outside (or completely ignore you smoking depending on the crowd).

Besides, someone else taking the same path as you doesn't make it right. You do you. Smoke as much as you want because you want to. Life is short, we all can kill ourselves off the way we want. XD

JimB wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:58 am People who smoke cigarettes spend thousands every year, but no one questions that.
I was just curious, not judging or attacking anyone. I get your point about smoking cigarettes, my dad is a smoker. I would be useless for the day if I smoked 14g. Cigarettes doesn’t alter the state of your mind (not looking for a rebuttal or an argument) and I personally would be useless for the day if I ever smoked that much.

Like do you consume it in blunts only? It’s a lot to consume in a day. Imagine taking down 14g of shatter lol
Last edited by Raptorfan93 on Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chopper wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:50 am A friend of mine is a career weed farmer and has always smoked ludicrous amounts of weed, most likely in the 14 gram a day range. It's amazing how high ones tolerance can get when they're surrounded by weed and have nothing but time to kill. In my friend's specific case, he has no ambition beyond growing and smoking weed.
With the way the Cannabis industry is moving especially at the end of 2019. Im pretty sure that "no-ambition friend" you are referring to will be making more than 6 figures. I have seen one farm based MOM outfit, that grows and sells (good organic) stuff B2C - the owner said he is projected to be millionaire in Yr 2 of operations. IF your firend was on the other side of the border, he would be in Jail for a long time!

While I try to firgure out, why did I go to university to get paid to barely afford CE stuff :P

Raptorfan93 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:05 pm
Chopper wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:50 am A friend of mine is a career weed farmer and has always smoked ludicrous amounts of weed, most likely in the 14 gram a day range. It's amazing how high ones tolerance can get when they're surrounded by weed and have nothing but time to kill. In my friend's specific case, he has no ambition beyond growing and smoking weed.
With the way the Cannabis industry is moving especially at the end of 2019. Im pretty sure that "no-ambition friend" you are referring to will be making more than 6 figures. I have seen one farm based MOM outfit, that grows and sells (good organic) stuff B2C - the owner said he is projected to be millionaire in Yr 2 of operations. IF your firend was on the other side of the border, he would be in Jail for a long time!

While I try to firgure out, why did I go to university to get paid to barely afford CE stuff :P
What I'm hearing is, time to make my ambition smoking weed that I grew. No seriously, I'd love to do it, though I doubt I'd do it as a business, I'd do it exclusively for me and to gift. I think it's a grand ambition and if the fellow is selling, indeed, he could be making bank. And if I were making bank, then I'd want to do nothing but art, garden, write, harvest, smoke. :D It would be a great life.

Repect to the friend.