**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

King Tuts: The Two Shatters + Alien OG + Greasy Monkey, NLA, Zombia OG, and Ghost Pie

Return of the King! My first review from this site was King Tuts.

Signup - ID required, I think. It’s been a while since I signed up and I signed up on their old site.

Package/shipping - Tut goes light on packaging unless requested otherwise–their standard is a bubble mailer containing an opaque sealed bag full of whatever goodies you ordered. The half I ordered was vacuum sealed into a bag with a bodeva, however, it required me to transfer it to a jar at home. I had an empty Speedgreens jar with an Alien OG label, and transferred it into that.

The gram sampler pack came in opaque baggies. The glass pipe was wrapped in bubble wrap.

The two concentrates, though both I believe to be shatter, were not packaged the same. The GGC house shatter came in a King Tut branded wrapper and the Rockstar shatter came in an eyeshadow jar with a silicone insert. This must be the jar which gave another reviewer grief; I did not have that problem.

Purchased on Friday; arrived Wednesday.

Perks for me - This is a standard order. As it was my first on the new site design, this gave me 10% off. I did not push my order into the free shipping threshold, which is $250. If this review inspires you to try King Tut, consider using my affiliate code. The King gave me a free pipe and rolling papers (normal gifts you could select with any order) and a free dabber, and I’m pretty sure I didn’t order that Rockstar shatter either. This was not specifically “review perks”.

Perks for you - new customers get 10% off. There is an elaborate loyalty program where your prices will get cheaper over time if you shop with the King a lot. Free shipping over $250. Cheap AF ounces. Free gifts with like, every order–papers, pipes, dabbers, whatever, you’ll get something too.

Concentrates -

God’s Green Crack Shatter - 7/10
Beautiful custom branded King Tut shatter. I foresee a future for this guy, your brand work is strong. The shatter came pre-shattered! Now this is what I’m talking about! It was so shattery that I actually had a bit of it hop out of the package when I opened the parchment paper.

The fold is one thing I have a bit of critique on; the folding is very precisely done, but because the tension is distributed horizontally instead of diagonally, and there’s not a lot of excess paper, it made the paper more inclined to ‘pop’, therefore causing me to lose a flake of shatter. This happened twice. Since shatter is more expensive than flower, this is a bit annoying.

The shatter itself is golden yellow, extremely easy to work with, and full melt. The vapor isn’t entirely smooth, I cough a bit. It has a grassy and pine flavor which doesn’t hit the same energizing notes as the flower for me, but instead invokes more of the indica notes of the strain, lulling me into a relaxed couch sitting state where I just wanna chill.

It’s a decent product.

Rockstar Shatter - 8.5/10
Dark brown snap shatter, easy enough to work with, in its default state it is a hard, solid piece, not a brittle sheet. The flavor is a condensed version of the Rockstar strain, a gas and dark fruit mixture with maybe an edge of dark carbonated beverage. It goes down smooth. The high stands out as relaxing and happy. This is some awesome shatter, and I’ll be honest, I like it more than the strain on its own as flower. That is not the case for the God’s Green Crack shatter, which I find to be an excellent product in its own right but not superior to the flower experience. I’d absolutely buy this again.

Buds -

Alien OG AAA -
Priced at $139 per ounce, the mere fact that this burns to a grey ash and not black is reason enough to recommend it. It’s not a perfect burn, but it’s pretty smooth. The nugs are predominantly popcorn sized, however there are a few standouts, with the largest being 1.17 grams. They reek of a citrus sort of smell. Curiously, it’s a smoother experience burned than vaped, I find myself inclined to recommend this strain for the pipe and bong users.

When used in a vape, it lasts forever, it’s really quite humid, the bowl just goes on and on and on and on and on. However, it makes me occasionally cough, not severely harsh but a bit more than I prefer.

Greasy Monkey AAAA - 8/10
Three small popcorn pieces with fluffy shiny petals, slightly sticky. The flavor is grassy, cheesy or creamy, a bit banana, and overall very fruity and sweet. The nose is overwhelmingly a sweet banana. It’s unique and extremely enjoyable. Loved this strain in the vape.

Smoked, I found it a bit harsh, the flavor unremarkable with an unidentifiable gassy sweetness. It reduced to a black ash speckled with white patches.

I believe it's fairly priced as a quad.

Northern Lights Appalachia AAAA - 9/10

Breaking this open, the smell is intoxicating, recognizable as Northern Lights, super aromatic and fruity, with notes of apple, pineapple–I would actually eat this if it were a candy or drink it were it a cocktail. The bud is a nice loose one with a sprinkling of hair and springy, frosty petals. It made me excited to open the package, excited to crack open the bud, excited to vape, and even excited to smoke. I believe this is fairly priced as a quad ($230 range) and I would go out of my way to buy it again. If it's still in stock next round I will buy more of this one.

Zombie OG AAAA - 8/10
Frosty springy flowers in a few popcorn sized pieces. Even still the smell is powerful, a pungent and astringent citrus. In the vaporizer, the flavor reduces to something that is reminiscent of vanilla, with a citrusy overtone. It’s extremely potent, and I would consider ordering it again.

Ghost Pie AAAA - 8.2/10
One solid springy, shiny flower that breaks apart leaving your fingers sticky. It smells sweet, pineapple and leathery to me, and once it’s busted up it releases some pine type notes, a really eye-watering high pine, with a bit of toffee. I really like it, and I can’t deny the bag appeal, though the coloration is a bit on the paler side.

Gear -

Glass Candycane Pipe - 5/10
Smokes fine if you can get it to light. Difficult to light due to its shape, and I burnt myself with the lighter for the first time ever in my life. Does not hold a screen due to its shape. However, I haven’t inhaled any weed through it, so there’s that, the design does seem to function quite well to prevent it from getting into your mouth.

I don’t hate the experience, but it does make me want to smoke with a candle lighter on hand. It’s seriously challenging.

Rainbow Titanium Dabber - 9.8/10
This is the dabber of my dreams. It’s five inches long, robust and rainbow colored (it could only be better if it were HOLO!) with that kinda finish that shifts when you move it around. It has grips like you might find on a small woodworking type tool. This is probably the most useful gift I’ve ever received from a MoM. It could be used to pick dirt out from under your nails, but do not stick it in your ear. I have no problem with this product or its intended price point of 7 dollars, because I was actually going to buy it. I can think of no criticism other than my personal desire for everything to be covered in a holographic finish, which is not a legitimate reason to decrease its rating, it is rainbow, it’s pretty close to perfection.

Raw Rolling Papers - 6/10
Overrated average rolling papers. I’ll use them in the apocalypse as currency, I guess. You can roll a joint with them, I just don't care to. However, when my vape suddenly broke, it was great that I had papers on hand from freebies, so I'm not mad about htem.
Cotton Candy Rolling Papers - 7.5/10
Disappointingly they are blue, and not printed with a multicolor cotton candy (some of the fruit ones from this brand have fruit prints on them). They taste incredible, exactly like cotton candy, and lend a pleasant sweetness to the joint. I paired it with the fruity, but in a sour way, Platinum Girl Scout Cookies and exceptionally enjoyed the experience. I might actually use these ones.

Thanks for reading. If I inspired you to join King Tuts, consider hunting down my affiliate link from the Shill factory.

Re: King Tuts: The Two Shatters + Alien OG + Greasy Monkey, NLA, Zombia OG, and Ghost Pie

King Tuts wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:23 am Mother of pearl, that's a review!

Appreciate the time and effort brother! Maybe you had a couple puffs before this masterpiece took place?

The Rainbow Titanium Dabber got the best score haha.

Thanks for the note on the packaging, I'll make sure to chat with the boys on it :)
Before... during... after... again afterwards just to make sure I got some...

The rainbow dabber was almost perfect, what can I say, it's not like weed where I have to score it and talk about its perks. Everyone should have a dabber so robust. I have a 3 inch lil scooper and it SUCKS compared to this one. Now I never accidentally burn my finger (the extra two inches are great) and the color makes me happy and, bonus completely off topic functionality–it works as an accupressure tool.

Thanks, Kind King Tut.

Re: King Tuts: The Two Shatters + Alien OG + Greasy Monkey, NLA, Zombia OG, and Ghost Pie

Pretty sure I've had some Death Bubba Live Resin and that Rockstar Shatter sitting in my KT cart for a week or more now. Haven't been much of a fan of the regular Rockstar strain, but have enjoyed SHE's and Broken Coast's Pink Rockstar.

Prefer my shatter to be more daytime/hybrid like and use indica flower for evening. Just, little to zero amount of sativa/hybrid, which is kind of a bummer.. I have all kinds of indica currently, need some more hybrid/sativa.

Would like to order soon; that live resin keeps shouting my name... may need to chat with KT first

itsjustasalad wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:35 am Pretty sure I've had some Death Bubba Live Resin and that Rockstar Shatter sitting in my KT cart for a week or more now. Haven't been much of a fan of the regular Rockstar strain, but have enjoyed SHE's and Broken Coast's Pink Rockstar.

Prefer my shatter to be more daytime/hybrid like and use indica flower for evening. Just, little to zero amount of sativa/hybrid, which is kind of a bummer.. I have all kinds of indica currently, need some more hybrid/sativa.

Would like to order soon; that live resin keeps shouting my name... may need to chat with KT first
I think you will find the Shatter to fit the bill and I'm always down to chat :)

Honestly it's probably the best free gift option for anyone who needs a small implement with a spoon end and a pointy end. Useful tool for so much more than just dabs. Clean your fingernails. Pick bits of stem out of the ground up stuff. Poke your cat. Scratch your foot through the heel of the sock and all your calluses. I keep finding more uses for it, because of how non-flimsy it is. I was able to spend about two minutes doing acupressure and eliminate my knee pain, using the pointy end.

The rainbow hue is unnecessary but for me personally, a perk.
itsjustasalad wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:35 am Pretty sure I've had some Death Bubba Live Resin and that Rockstar Shatter sitting in my KT cart for a week or more now. Haven't been much of a fan of the regular Rockstar strain, but have enjoyed SHE's and Broken Coast's Pink Rockstar.

Try the GGC or maybe the King Tut shatter instead of the Rockstar? I think you might also really enjoy the Nuken live resin... I like Rockstar as a strain and I loved the shatter, it was a very condensed version of that experience as flower, I think you'll like it.

I like the 5” dabber, I use it every single day to pick the weed out of my vapes.

I never mentioned this to KT because I do suffer from headaches quite often.. But the GGC shatter gives me a slight headache nearly every time I use it. If I take a small dab, I’m fine. If I take a larger dab (normal size to get me ripped) I wind up getting a mild headache every time.

Anyone else experience this? As I said.. I am prone to headaches more frequently than others.. it’s disappointing because it does seem to be pretty potent.

You should purchase more NLA! That’s a beauty strain. I enjoyed my grease monkey from them as well.

Vdubb wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:14 am I like the 5” dabber, I use it every single day to pick the weed out of my vapes.

I never mentioned this to KT because I do suffer from headaches quite often.. But the GGC shatter gives me a slight headache nearly every time I use it. If I take a small dab, I’m fine. If I take a larger dab (normal size to get me ripped) I wind up getting a mild headache every time.

Anyone else experience this? As I said.. I am prone to headaches more frequently than others.. it’s disappointing because it does seem to be pretty potent.

You should purchase more NLA! That’s a beauty strain. I enjoyed my grease monkey from them as well.
I've had another flower product that just didn't jive well with another member, kind of reminds me of this. It's one of those things that just about every other review has been good to fantastic on it. I think some strains or products just don't mesh well with the user. I would DEFINITELY take a closer look if a couple to a few more mentioned any sort of problems with this though! PLEASE let e know if you guys or girls have any issues.

Glad you enjoyed the other products! How about the KT or the Rockstar Shatter? They both have had some good to great reviews.

Thanks for letting me know and thanks for the bizz! Being prone to headaches must suck balls, sorry to hear that man, hope that eases up one day.

Vdubb wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:14 am I like the 5” dabber, I use it every single day to pick the weed out of my vapes.

I have also been using it every day to pick weed out of my vape.

Now, the GGC shatter didn't give me a headache, but I know what you mean, I have had things trigger headaches on me before, and also taking a huge hit of live resin without fail I get a bit nauseated.

The NLA is a definite re-buy at any point KT has it in stock and I have money for weed buying.

bblzd wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:49 pm Great review I was interested to hear about their shatter strains. Rockstar doesn't look as nearly as nice but it sounds like you enjoyed it considerably more than the GGC, good to know!
It's not as pretty, it's a dark brown color, but the high was great! It's not the smoothest shatter I've ever experienced but I do like the Rockstar high, it's a nice indica-leaning blend which doesn't totally knock me out.

Keyll wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:52 pm
bblzd wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:49 pm Great review I was interested to hear about their shatter strains. Rockstar doesn't look as nearly as nice but it sounds like you enjoyed it considerably more than the GGC, good to know!
It's not as pretty, it's a dark brown color, but the high was great! It's not the smoothest shatter I've ever experienced but I do like the Rockstar high, it's a nice indica-leaning blend which doesn't totally knock me out.
That's a pretty good and fair description. Many like the taste as well. I like it because it leans more towards the Indica, where the GGC and KT are more Sativa.

I think when you're comparing them to other Shatter @ $20 a gram or so, it's priced very competitively. I've herd of some horror stories at that price!