A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

CANseries - Cloud29 - RaptorFan93

Hi all,

This is the start of my very own CANseries where I will be trying to find the best weed that's prepackaged. If other reviewers want to collaborate and help us further this search, feel free to reach out to me and be a part of this project.

First up, its Cloud 29. Based in the GTA, Cloud29 is a pick up option only in Toronto (its like a canna farmers market, so there are other vendors as well). They can be found on IG.

Website/Menu - http://itscloud29.com/

I picked up 14g's of the Tom Ford Pink Kush. In lieu of my Astro Pink connect being out of stock. I was in search of some Pink Kush for my stash. Pink is definitely one of my favorite go to strains. I haven't tried this cross of Pink before. The nugs were sticky and looked like candy. I ended up liking this cross and it was well delivered by Cloud 29.

Price - 120$ for 14g's since it was a Valentines day special - full price 140$.

The strain itself had three stages. At first, you are hit with rock hard euphoria and motivation. Stage two, you pick your movie or go to game and get couch locked. Keep the munchies on deck for this one. Stage three, deep uninterrupted sleep for which I love Pink Kush. Rating 8/10. Nothing has come close to a batch of Island Pink I got from Astro :(
image5.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image7.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image6.jpeg
Next Up - Peyote Cookies by CWF, Violator Kush by TheRaveda and some Platinum bubba and Pink by Dr Quaaaad.
image1.jpeg
Last edited by Raptorfan93 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
image5.jpeg

Re: CANseries - Cloud29 - RaptorFan93

Vdubb wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:56 am Check your platinum bubba for budrot. My can was contaminated. He said he’d send me another can.. it’s already been dealt with. But just make sure you inspect for bud rot before smoking... I found out the hard way.
Seriously, thanks for the heads up bro. Wish you would have told me earlier (I had sent you a bunch of msgs), I wouldn't have placed an order!

Raptorfan93 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:27 am
Vdubb wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:56 am Check your platinum bubba for budrot. My can was contaminated. He said he’d send me another can.. it’s already been dealt with. But just make sure you inspect for bud rot before smoking... I found out the hard way.
Seriously, thanks for the heads up bro. Wish you would have told me earlier (I had sent you a bunch of msgs), I wouldn't have placed an order!
Dont you know? Thats how vdubb is... He demands help and info from others but never gives it back... Hes only there to brag about his shit weed and his "exclusive" instagram cans.. He encounters budrot but doesnt let the community know, even when he knows people are planning to purchase, and some even had asked him about it. Hed rather not say anything and save the MOMS rep just to get a refund, rather than bringing it to the attention of the community so that no one else purchases budrot. Vdubbs is not for the community. Just another fat porkchop mechanic who owns a shitty Volkswagen

Otownkush wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:31 am Great idea, will definitely follow along
Thank you sir. Appreciate the continued love and support!
Hopefully my posts can help the average Joe.
CrayziesPhalanges wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:09 pm
Raptorfan93 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:27 am
Dont you know? Thats how vdubb is... He demands help and info from others but never gives it back... Hes only there to brag about his shit weed and his "exclusive" instagram cans.. He encounters budrot but doesnt let the community know, even when he knows people are planning to purchase, and some even had asked him about it. Hed rather not say anything and save the MOMS rep just to get a refund, rather than bringing it to the attention of the community so that no one else purchases budrot. Vdubbs is not for the community. Just another fat porkchop mechanic who owns a shitty Volkswagen
I dont know what to say. I really hoped there would be no drama on this post (esp with the Ap3x drama that went down this morning). Vdubb has been nice to me (giving me good advise) since I joined here. I was the one who found Dr Quaaaad when I was doing the "Can" search in the general forum. After I commented in Vdubbs CWF post saying he should have posted about the bad coastal drops, he snapped at me and stopped responding to me all together.

Really sad about the rot still, but I appreciate him giving me a heads up :)

xsinx wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:57 pm Don't feed the troll, CrayziesPhalanges is Mirkalane, a user that's been banned several times on here, he's a known troll and idiot.
Yeah, he was going a bit overboard with profanity for Vdubb. I’m sad he didn’t reply, but I don’t know what’s going on with him so I can’t really comment on others. I can just give my honest viewpoint.

I’m glad you took the time to read my post.

Thanks for saying that guy was mirka.. I was like huh? I try to help guys on here as much as I can..

Look, I try and post as much as I can. I have a busy life at times. I found out about the budrot on Thursday evening.. I wasn’t aware anyone else tried dr quad. I still haven’t really tried the Pink Kush.. but it’s def not contaminated. Dr quad said he would send me a can right away, so if yours is bad, don’t worry he’ll help you out.

I haven’t read this whole thread yet.. but my bad if you feel I should of warned you. I honestly just found out Thursday when I finally sat down and smoked it. It wasn’t obvious when it arrived frozen.

lol coastal never sent me free weed. I wish they did, that woulda been nice. I was just really fucking happy I found real quads for once from a MOM. After their quality dipped.. I went somewhere else. I’ll be a fanboy for whoever sends me true quads. I don’t care who it is. And I posted coastals purple rockstar which was bunk. I didn’t post black roses because I didn’t waste my time photographing popcorn, lol. Believe what you want mirka. I’ve never even come at you, stop trolling me dude.

Let the man have his can thread... I was looking forward to seeing his posts and if he found any real nice stuff.

Raptorfan93 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:17 pm Hi all,

This is the start of my very own CANseries where I will be trying to find the best weed that's prepackaged. If other reviewers want to collaborate and help us further this search, feel free to reach out to me and be a part of this project.

First up, its Cloud 29. Based in the GTA, Cloud29 is a pick up option only in Toronto (its like a canna farmers market, so there are other vendors as well). They can be found on IG.

I picked up 14g's of the Tom Ford Pink Kush. In lieu of my Astro Pink connect being out of stock. I was in search of some Pink Kush for my stash. Pink is definitely one of my favorite go to strains. I haven't tried this cross of Pink before. The nugs were sticky and looked like candy. I ended up liking this cross and it was well delivered by Cloud 29.

The strain itself had three stages. At first, you are hit with rock hard euphoria and motivation. Stage two, you pick your movie or go to game and get couch locked. Keep the munchies on deck for this one. Stage three, deep uninterrupted sleep for which I love Pink Kush. Rating 8/10. Nothing has come close to a batch of Island Pink I got from Astro :(

image5.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image6.jpeg

Next Up - Peyote Cookies by CWF, Violator Kush by TheRaveda and some Platinum bubba and Pink by Dr Quaaaad.
image1.jpeg
Nice post man, will follow along! You are going to enjoy that Violator Kush!!

Vdubb wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:02 am Thanks for saying that guy was mirka.. I was like huh? I try to help guys on here as much as I can..

Look, I try and post as much as I can. I have a busy life at times. I found out about the budrot on Thursday evening.. I wasn’t aware anyone else tried dr quad. I still haven’t really tried the Pink Kush.. but it’s def not contaminated. Dr quad said he would send me a can right away, so if yours is bad, don’t worry he’ll help you out.

I haven’t read this whole thread yet.. but my bad if you feel I should of warned you. I honestly just found out Thursday when I finally sat down and smoked it. It wasn’t obvious when it arrived frozen.
Like I said eariler, I have recieved nothing but good advice from you bro. I understand you must have been busy with other stuff. But I appreciate the fact that you still alerted me. I will be on the look out and even open my package on video as a precaution.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my post. The Dankboyz connect was unreal from you!!! The search continues....
Last edited by Raptorfan93 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chuchon06 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:58 am

image5.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image1.jpeg
Thanks for the support fam, I got the Violator from B.hothority for 60$ for a 7g can. I got 2 cans - with the 10 percent off and free shipping it was a no brainer.

Btown represent!!

Raptorfan93 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:35 pm

image5.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image1.jpeg
Thanks for the support fam, I got the Violator from B.hothority for 60$ for a 7g can. I got 2 cans - with the 10 percent off and free shipping it was a no brainer.

Btown represent!!
Lol, nice buy bro!! I am saving my first B.hothority order to do the same. I still got plenty of VK, but you can never have enough. Have you tried their Purple Kush?

chuchon06 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:47 pm

Btown represent!!
Lol, nice buy bro!! I am saving my first B.hothority order to do the same. I still got plenty of VK, but you can never have enough. Have you tried their Purple Kush?
I asked them about the PK and was told to wait for Sophies Breath and El Muerte. Hope that helps!

Raptorfan93 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:05 pm

Btown represent!!
I asked them about the PK and was told to wait for Sophies Breath and El Muerte. Hope that helps!
El Muerte!!! Fuck dude now your talking!!! That’s one of the more potent strains I’ve had, thanks for the info!! Any idea when they’ll be dropping???

chuchon06 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:21 pm
Raptorfan93 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:05 pm

El Muerte!!! Fuck dude now your talking!!! That’s one of the more potent strains I’ve had, thanks for the info!! Any idea when they’ll be dropping???
Shhh, its a secret.

JK, they wont give me special treatment - told me they would be announcing sometime soon on IG.

Vdubb wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:02 am Thanks for saying that guy was mirka.. I was like huh? I try to help guys on here as much as I can..

I just wanted to comment that I have always found you to be helpful and willing to give your honest opinion, and it is much appreciated.
There seems to be a few of us in particular who are interesting in finding the best product (e.g. you, Raptorfan93, 416strains, to name a few) who all contribute with their experience/viewpoints, which is great to see!