A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Mandarina - Sky High Exotics - Jan 2019

Impressively-fragrant for a budget bud, this memorable batch of Mandarina had a lovely, roasted-orange ‘warmth’ in its aromatic pungency. Arriving as well-covered smaller buds, this attractive hybrid leads with a distinct roasted-citrus flavour, before settling into its familiar, earthy ‘Kush’ taste. Though we were unable to confirm its exact genetics/lineage, we found Mandarina to be a balanced, grounded experience, offering relief and functional relaxation of moderate potency.

Efficacy & Potency: 7/10
Aroma, Taste & Enjoyment: 8.5/10
Bud Structure & Visual Appeal: 8/10

Score: 83-86
Grade: AAA

More photos & reviews at the site. Wanted to shout this out as great value as well - it's currently the top-scoring budget option in our database. Strains on deck: Pineapple Haze (JJM), Living Soil Cherrygasm (KC), Blue Magic (CWF), Iced Grapefruit (CWF), Romulan (CWF), Peyote Cookies (CWF).

Re: Mandarina - Sky High Exotics - Jan 2019

themelancholyspirit wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:52 am Love your photos so much. Sky High is killing it with their Bud For Less Menu. I remember this one being on there.
I'll be visiting your site, but I'm a bit scared to order from Ontario companies as I live in Saskatchewan. Then I just realized you review more than that. Duuuuh!!!
Haha, you can order from almost any province with the same convenience imo, doesn't really matter where the items are being shipped out - many of my orders from BC get to me in Ontario next-business-day if I order before cutoff time.

Thank you for the kind words! Definitely impressed with Sky High's extensive budget menu as well as their high-end offerings.