**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Buyweedonlineshop Review

Buyweedonlineshop

Overall rating out of 10: 7

Ordering & Pricing: I had some paypal credit I wanted to use and this MOM accepts paypal and credit card. I also was attracted to their pricing on mixed ounces which was $145 for 4 different quarters. There were 6 strains to choose from.

Communication: Good communication. He typically replied the same day within a few hours. I asked for some strain recommendations and he advised based on my likes. I had an issue with one of the strains when I received the order and he got back to me within the hour and told me he would look at their stock and get back to me. A couple hours later they offered to send me a replacement or a credit on my account. I'm happy with how they dealt with the issue; good customer service.

Packaging: Each strain came in a smell proof package with their logo and the strain name as well as a viewing window to see the flower. This was inside of a vacuum sealed envelope. No concerns

Products / Photos: I ordered: Peyote Cookies, Critical Kush, Critical Mass and Black Label Kush. The first three quarters all consisted of very small popcorn nugs that were very dense. Smell and taste are very nice for all three and all were potent. I was a bit disappointed in the bag appeal. The buds were also a bit too dry and made rolling more difficult. The burn was nice with white/grey ash for all three. The extra dryness is fine since i predominantly use a vaporizer and the effects of all three are nice and I am happy with. The black label kush came as a couple large nugs that seemed to be well cured and smelled great. Unfortunately there was an issue with what was sent so I was shipped a replacement the next day of more of the peyote cookies. The picture is of peyote cookies.

Incentive for Customers: Used the code off of this forum for 20% off which brought the final cost with shipping to $131

Incentive for Review: None

Notes: