A place to request a strain, assistance in finding a strain, or the perfect version of your favorite strain!
MoM's may not start topics here, but can comment.

The Infamous Bubblegum

Hello everyone,

Those who have known me for the last few months know that I've been on a hunt for my holy grail: Legit sweet smelling and tasting bubblegum.

So far I've had the opportunity to try 3 (soon to be 4) strains that we're supposed to be Bubblegum or one of their crosses:

-First mom order ever from PowerPlantHealth in January 2018. It was Bubblegum alright, that famous taste upon inhale.

-Bubbagum from BG: Had a very very faint bubblegum taste, it was more of a sweetness tbh.

-Ghost Drops Bazooka Joe: A direct cross of the OG Indiana Bubblegum and Face Off OG. THIS is the closest I've gotten to it so far. My stoner friends have confirmed tasting the bubblegum on inhale. Still quite happy I pulled the trigger on this one.

My fourth order coming in is from CWF, I got their Bubblegum from Organic Bros as well as Iced Grapefruit. I will be reporting back on I get it.

So, here is my quest that I would like you guys to help me with : Finding good quality bubblegum.

I've seen a lot of mom's posting AA Bubblegum but all the reviews mention it's a piney smell/taste at best and I want NOTHING to do with a sub par bud if I'm chasing this dragon lol.

Feel free to msg directly or post here for any bubblegum you see that isn't lower/budget quality.

Thanks!

Re: The Infamous Bubblegum

Datsk8erboi wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:40 am Hello everyone,

Those who have known me for the last few months know that I've been on a hunt for my holy grail: Legit sweet smelling and tasting bubblegum.

So far I've had the opportunity to try 3 (soon to be 4) strains that we're supposed to be Bubblegum or one of their crosses:

-First mom order ever from PowerPlantHealth in January 2018. It was Bubblegum alright, that famous taste upon inhale.

-Bubbagum from BG: Had a very very faint bubblegum taste, it was more of a sweetness tbh.

-Ghost Drops Bazooka Joe: A direct cross of the OG Indiana Bubblegum and Face Off OG. THIS is the closest I've gotten to it so far. My stoner friends have confirmed tasting the bubblegum on inhale. Still quite happy I pulled the trigger on this one.

My fourth order coming in is from CWF, I got their Bubblegum from Organic Bros as well as Iced Grapefruit. I will be reporting back on I get it.

So, here is my quest that I would like you guys to help me with : Finding good quality bubblegum.

I've seen a lot of mom's posting AA Bubblegum but all the reviews mention it's a piney smell/taste at best and I want NOTHING to do with a sub par bud if I'm chasing this dragon lol.

Feel free to msg directly or post here for any bubblegum you see that isn't lower/budget quality.

Thanks!
We will more than likely have the Bubblegum up on the site tonight :)

King Tuts wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:50 pm
Datsk8erboi wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:40 am Hello everyone,

Thanks!
We will more than likely have the Bubblegum up on the site tonight :)
I'll keep an eye out on it! Seems like it's trying to make a comeback for the spring! I'm pretty stoked!

Update: I have received and tried CWF's Bubble Gum and I have to say this is probably the closest I'll get to that dragon. Insane bubblegum taste on inhale and overall sweetness really comes through. It's a winner for sure!

As other people mentioned, I would rather pay more for some better rated bubblegum but I appreciate all the input i'm getting!