A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Re: Meat Breath 29- CE- March 2019

Sorry man, still isn't working for me. I'll go look and see if you posted on your IG

Also, looking forward to your thoughts on the new SHE grower (I forget the name, but was just looking at it at the site + saw that you grabbed a split oz). We had really high hopes on our last order but the premium strains we got (Wedding Cake from Hub, Ice Cream Cake from Hierba, Super Lemon Haze from QC Canna) were all a little flat or off for the price point.

Re: Meat Breath 29- CE- March 2019

416Strains.ca wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:52 pm Sorry man, still isn't working for me. I'll go look and see if you posted on your IG

Also, looking forward to your thoughts on the new SHE grower (I forget the name, but was just looking at it at the site + saw that you grabbed a split oz).
Moonshine gardens! If you check out their Instagram, their wedding cake x gelato looks next level. Apparently it’s won local awards in Manitoba.

Should arrive by Thursday... few other guys ordered as well. I’ll send you the video on IG for the mb29.

When I tried hubcitys wedding cake in January I thought the same thing. It was grown by Jackson rainz I think. I got it from SHE, I only got a quarter though luckily.