A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

nuken - king tuts- march 2019

Keep in mind im reviewing it knowing its a 99$ oz. Dont have the same expectation as when im buying top shelf.

New batch of nuken from kingtuts, amazing bag appeal majority of the nugs range from 2g to 6g and dont have shake/popcorn. perfect cure and trim. Nugs are big to medium with couple smaller one. It dont have the cheesy smell that the last batch had but still have a great nose to it. Maybe it smell a bit less than the last batch but than again my nose is fucked and i ask for no boveda (which while its working well normally, it have rob the terp of perfecly good weed before so i ask to dont have them now) for the last batch but forgot to ask it for this one so maybe that explain why it smell a bit less. I waked and baked this morning with the last batch of nuken and i just smoke a joint of the new one and i can say for sure that its more potent then the last one. very good potency for a 99$ oz, start by a heavy feeling behind the eyes then progress to a full body buzz without getting me too couch lock. I almost only smoke indica and this one will make a great one for after work but not the best for sleep. Taste is very close to the last batch not the most strong taste but a nice one, classic nuken taste. I was hesitating to say that the last batch was the best budget weed i ever had (90-140) because i had couple amazing order for that price but this one is definitly the best weed i ever had for under 140, let alone 99$. Kt reward system give me 6% return on every dollar i spend so its basically 94$ which is the cheaper i ever paid for a mom oz too. very happy with this one could easily be sold for at least 160-180$. nothing bad to say about it. wish i bought more than 2 oz. came with boveda, free sample of master crack, pack of raw and a cbd twisted extract jelly.
Last edited by philzmt on Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
20190321_104931.jpg
20190321_110055.jpg
20190321_111540.jpg
20190321_112723.jpg

Re: nuken - king tuts- march 2019

Glad you liked it and seen the value in your dollar :)

I'm quite sure that the grower is getting wind of all this great feed back, as he said the price is going up next batch. I don't think we will be able to sell it as a $99 ounce anymore. That's gonna suck if that's the case. I might have to ask for $119 next time... That will cover the cost of the increase.

I guess we will see if the masses will pay the extra $20 if it comes to that. If it does, I hope you guys still see the value in the product, even after the extra $20

I can assure you, if I do have to ask for a bit more, it's because we have to pay more as well. We will still try and grind him... Let's see how that goes :)

I think if the people fully know that it is a true AAA that's still a super fair deal.

yeah now it have a certain hype around it everybody is saying good thing about it so when its in stock its not for long haha. i didint had money and i placed an order 2 day before paying (after asking tuts if it would be alright) so i dont miss the nuken and the sale! i was finishing the last batch and couldnt miss it lol . just want to add that now that i left the nuken in the jar without boveda for the night, it smell much as the last batch. Only without the cheesy smell that the last had.

philzmt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:31 pm yeah now it have a certain hype around it everybody is saying good thing about it so when its in stock its not for long haha. i didint had money and i placed an order 2 day before paying (after asking tuts if it would be alright) so i dont miss the nuken and the sale! i was finishing the last batch and couldnt miss it lol . just want to add that now that i left the nuken in the jar without boveda for the night, it smell much as the last batch. Only without the cheesy smell that the last had.
Sounds like you enjoyed it, awesome!

We have a special new one coming up that I think you guys and gals will like :)