Re: Looking to get added to the MOMList / become a verified MOM? Click here.

realgrimm wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:49 am
King Tuts wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:33 am Good morning,

Would we at King Tuts be a part of the Established MoM's list?
Think it requires 5 positive reviews just got to provide the links so they can verify
I tried to save a reply here as a draft to add more links. I was unsuccessful. I think there should be enough with this link though:

https://canadianmom.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2353

JahJah Juices : https://jahjahjuices.com

Same day delivery in Montreal area, free pickups or express shipping by Canada Post 20$ flat rate
200$ and over to get free delivery up to 20$
(For same day deliveries over 20$ you get 20$ off the delivery charges)

No coupon code, we offer a discount on quantity
(ex. Flowers, buy 2 x 3.5 and get 10% off, buy 4 and get 15%, buy 8 and get 20%, that way our customers can select any flowers to get a mixed ounce for any flowers they want)

In business since 2018 and only 5 stars rating in Google, etc

Better service than any other company in any field of business

No one will ever loose with us, the customer always win

We give a gift withe every purchase no matter how big or how small

eddies wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:47 pm Hey guys,

Just wondering what the process is to share our new product with Canadians who enjoy edibles. We've been referred to this forum to become a trusted mom. As a product manufacturer (we're not a mom) is this still the list we apply to join to post in here? Thanks for your time team!
Howdy! Please contact the forum administrator CaptCrunch by email or by DM to begin the process of vetting.. Thanks.

Bing. (Forum Moderator)

Bing wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:27 pm
eddies wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:47 pm Hey guys,

Just wondering what the process is to share our new product with Canadians who enjoy edibles. We've been referred to this forum to become a trusted mom. As a product manufacturer (we're not a mom) is this still the list we apply to join to post in here? Thanks for your time team!
Howdy! Please contact the forum administrator CaptCrunch by email or by DM to begin the process of vetting.. Thanks.

Bing. (Forum Moderator)
Thanks guys, looking forwards to getting involved in the discussion!

zaphthegreat wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:45 pm Question: I've seen PuffLevel mentioned here and I even see that they post here, but they're not mentioned on the list. Is there a reason for that? It's one of the factors that has made me hesitant to pull the trigger on an order.
Pretty sure they asked to be removed a while back, they were going to stop promoting for online sales and were switching to local delivery or something like that. I think they were going to keep selling to their existing online clients but not accepting new ones. In any case, they have a good rep, so you should be good if you can get an order in.

xsinx wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:33 pm
zaphthegreat wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:45 pm Question: I've seen PuffLevel mentioned here and I even see that they post here, but they're not mentioned on the list. Is there a reason for that? It's one of the factors that has made me hesitant to pull the trigger on an order.
Pretty sure they asked to be removed a while back, they were going to stop promoting for online sales and were switching to local delivery or something like that. I think they were going to keep selling to their existing online clients but not accepting new ones. In any case, they have a good rep, so you should be good if you can get an order in.
Thanks!

Hello Canadian MoM List!

CAMMP Canadian Affordable Medical Marijuana Products www.cammp.ca is contacting you in hopes of being added to your MoM List. We have been in business since April 2018 with a long list of satisfied customers. Featuring 50+ strains, ounces from $65!, bulk sales, vape products, pens, shatter, budder, personalized customer service at all times. We are here to serve.

Our staff have 100+ years of combined Cannabis Culture experience, long legs in this industry!

Please contact us at your convenience, kindest regards,
CAMMP!

CAMMP wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:31 pm Hello Canadian MoM List!

CAMMP Canadian Affordable Medical Marijuana Products www.cammp.ca is contacting you in hopes of being added to your MoM List. We have been in business since April 2018 with a long list of satisfied customers. Featuring 50+ strains, ounces from $65!, bulk sales, vape products, pens, shatter, budder, personalized customer service at all times. We are here to serve.

Our staff have 100+ years of combined Cannabis Culture experience, long legs in this industry!

Please contact us at your convenience, kindest regards,
CAMMP!
Looking good, excited to try you out!

Hey Gents,

Just introducing ourselves as we've officially been approved!

We're new here! However, not new to the scene of cannabis and more specifically, CBD. We've just launched our new site, northwellness.ca and offering some very unique full spectrum CBD, Take a look at our lab results (CBD, CBD-V, THC-V and CBG). https://northwellness.ca/wp-content/upl ... -CBD-1.pdf

One thing we're very proud of is giving back to communities and assisting those in need. We're the first in Canada a discount for those in need:

NorthWellness Assistance Program:
We believe all Canadians have the right to fair, affordable and high-quality healthcare. It should be no different with CBD. Our mission is to meet this basic need, by providing every Canadian with the best in high-quality and affordable CBD through our assistance program.

We offer 30% off to:
All Canadians Receiving COVID Relief
Post-Secondary Students
Persons on long-term disability
Persons of low-income households
Active Military Personnel
Military Veteran
Firefighters, Nurses and EMTs (Public Safety Workers)
We Offer Also Special Exceptions to Persons of Critical Need.

P.S we'll be doing a HUGE GIVEAWAY tomorrow :)

Sincerely,
Team CBDNORTH