A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

pink kush - king tuts - march 2019

first impression is how cake it is. classic pk smell/taste and high. If it had stronger terp and a better trim it would be quad. Burn well, sticky, ash is white/gray, taste till the end of the joint and leave you disfunctionnal like a good pk should. Had a small problem with my last order so kt offered me to choose something i would like to try on the site and shipped it to me free of charge. Order came with boveda and a pack of raw and overweight (18.5g/14g) because it was the end of the batch and had more smaller nug in it. Its nice to get treat as if i would of paid for it even tho i didint even pay for shipping. overall nice experience again, i would rate it AAAA for potency, AAA+ for bag appeal (trim), AAA for the terps! overall AAA+ closer to a quad than a trip.
Attachments
20190328_131424.jpg
20190327_105235.jpg
20190327_105307.jpg

Re: pink kush - king tuts - march 2019

Venom88 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:13 pm This has me pumped i got a oz of smalls on the way of this stuff to try
I tell you what... The smalls are exactly that BUT I think you will be very happy! Please report back, as this product is available to us on the regular! Super exciting to have a high end product like this to offer you guys at $99! Sure they are smalls but it came off a plant that we ask $219 an ounce for.

Again, please report back on the smalls!

philzmt, thanks for the review and the opportunity to remedy the mishap with your last order. I'm quite surprised that you can read my writing and for that, you get a thumbs up as well haha! Thank you for the critique as well, these are all logged and presented to our suppliers once we have enough to warrant asking for change OR a better deal :)

King Tuts wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:04 pm
Venom88 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:13 pm This has me pumped i got a oz of smalls on the way of this stuff to try
I tell you what... The smalls are exactly that BUT I think you will be very happy! Please report back, as this product is available to us on the regular! Super exciting to have a high end product like this to offer you guys at $99! Sure they are smalls but it came off a plant that we ask $219 an ounce for.

philzmt, thanks for the review and the opportunity to remedy the mishap with your last order. I'm quite surprised that you can read my writing and for that, you get a thumbs up as well haha! Thank you for the critique as well, these are all logged and presented to our suppliers once we have enough to warrant asking for change OR a better deal :)
Thats good to hear KT. I see u got the chocolope kush on for 99 now 😥 my bank account hates all moms right now lmao its a good thing i just made a job change 😂 im almost as pumped or more to see / try the shatter too it will be here tommorow morning so i will have my review up on everything by then.

Venom88 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:12 pm
King Tuts wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:04 pm

Thats good to hear KT. I see u got the chocolope kush on for 99 now 😥 my bank account hates all moms right now lmao its a good thing i just made a job change 😂 im almost as pumped or more to see / try the shatter too it will be here tommorow morning so i will have my review up on everything by then.
Sweet! The reviews on the Shatter, from what I can remember, have all been good to great, so hope you enjoy that! Remember, all the reviews and or comments on our site on each product are legit. Not only can you get the free cash for commenting but hope you can get an idea of what others think as well :)