**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

GetWeedOnline Review

GetWeedOnline

Overall rating out of 10:10

Sign Up: Simple, send two pieces of ID when you sign up and you get cleared then you can order. Very fast process overall.

Ordering & Pricing: Ordering is super simple with the great website they have designed for themselves. I wish more MOM's would use a similar template. If you want budget stuff, there's a section to find budget stuff, if you want high-end you can also get high-end and if you want stuff in the middle there are options for that too. Extremely simple website yet effective, it lets you navigate to whatever pricepoint or item you are looking for.

As for their pricing, they have GREAT budget stuff and really good quads from what I have tried.

Communication: Communication is great and super easy with them, they have an online chat (Shoutout to my boy John) who you will end up speaking to a couple of the people who deal with customer support, I primarily had John whenever I had questions or an issue (the only issue I had was signing up on desktop was an issue but on mobile it was perfectly fine) They are extremely professional and easy to contact at most hours of the day or night. Super friendly staff and they definitely are knowledgable and know how to speak to you like a human instead of just another customer.

Packaging: I won't get into intricate detail about the packaging for their securities and the safety of future clients but I will state that within the contents of the package, it came in sealed bag where once you rip off the seal, you can zip it back up (mylar bag pretty much) with the contents of each bag written in marker to help you identify what you are opening. The package did not smell until I opened a vacuum sealed layer protecting the bags and other content sent with my order.

Products / Photos: in order from Top-to-Bottom: Papas OG (AA), Sour Diesel(AA), Hash Plant (AAA), White Widow (AAAA), Sunset Sherbert(AAAA), Pre Roll, Edible Swirl Gummies(entire order)

Incentive for Customers: 20% OFF code for first-time customers (First20) at checkout, also referral links where users get 20% off for using a referral link and it credits the person who referred someone with $20 in credit, for those interested in the referral bonuses, feel free to use my link https://getweedonline.store?raf=ref0753643 for your 20% off, it also helps me out obviously so use it if you like, if not then no big deal, just throwing it out there since it saves 20% as well.

They are also having a sale which ends on April 20th. A lot of their stuff is discounted so go check it out.

Another incentive is the "Loyalty Program" The website keeps track of "points" you earn by spending money, the number of dollars you spend convert to points that are saved to your account, so if you spend $250 then you will also get 250 points on your account which you can use during your next checkout or keep saving them up to spend when you want to.

First-time orders come with free flower samples and a pre-rolled joint on top of the 20% discount you get as a first-time customer as well.

Incentive for Review: None.

Notes: Overall my experience with this MOM was great, I have used MOMs such as weedbay, planet pot, SHE, Chronic Kush Co and many others and I would have to say I am impressed with not only the pricing of this moms selection but the quality of their budget strains. If they continue to have this selection and competitive prices without compromising the quality they currently have, I believe they have great potential and are off to a great start.

I wish the team at GetWeedOnline all the luck in the world and I hope everything goes well for them, the ordering was simple, the package arrived in a timely manner, the packaging was professional and discreet and the customer service was brilliant.

One last thing I do want to make a comment on is that I have not tried all their quads and I haven't seen all their products so I cannot say all their stuff is top notch but what I have tried was great and smoked very nicely and to me, that is all that matters. The three items I ordered were the sour diesel, Papas OG and the edible swirls. The rest were included with my order.

Everything was on weight or over, the samples were anywhere from 1 gram to 1.5-7 grams and I made sure to try them all before writing this review.

Potency on all their stuff is great from the budget bud to the quads. The highs were all enjoyable and if others are interested, I can't write a separate detailed review for their Papas OG, Sour Diesel, Sherbert, White Widow, Hash Plant, pre-roll joint or edible swirls
Last edited by Tony Soprano on Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Re: GetWeedOnline Review

jfortune14 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:59 am Nice review! I can’t believe how cheap their AA ounces are...
Thank you! and I know right? I thought $99 was the lucky number, but nope! I just had to try it and see the quality myself and I was surprised too.

So glad I gave these guys a shot, I will definitely be ordering from them over and over again.

Glad you enjoyed the review.

Cheers!

Tony Soprano wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:59 am
jfortune14 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:59 am Nice review! I can’t believe how cheap their AA ounces are...
Thank you! and I know right? I thought $99 was the lucky number, but nope! I just had to try it and see the quality myself and I was surprised too.

So glad I gave these guys a shot, I will definitely be ordering from them over and over again.

Cheers!
Same! I didnt think cheaper existed, guess i was wrong. Going to try them this thursday after seeing your review

jfortune14 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:08 pm
Tony Soprano wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:59 am

Cheers!
Same! I didnt think cheaper existed, guess i was wrong. Going to try them this thursday after seeing your review
Awesome man! I hope you enjoy your stuff as I am enjoying mine haha. I forgot to mention, I was told they are having a sale that ends on April 20th. I will have to edit that in my original post.

I purchased an oz Walter white, critical kush and papa og, got a couple g of tuna kush and a preroll for samples. All for 213$
All of the buds i received were way above what I was expecting. The papa og sent me to sleep quickly and the Walter white was very focused and social high. I will be a repeat buyer for sure.

farmingbaked wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:17 pm I purchased an oz Walter white, critical kush and papa og, got a couple g of tuna kush and a preroll for samples. All for 213$
All of the buds i received were way above what I was expecting. The papa og sent me to sleep quickly and the Walter white was very focused and social high. I will be a repeat buyer for sure.
Awesome man! glad you are enjoying your stuff! I am so glad I got the Papas OG because after practice, work or studying I want to relax and just wind-down so I can sleep shortly after and it works amazing.

Cheers!