A place to request a strain, assistance in finding a strain, or the perfect version of your favorite strain!
MoM's may not start topics here, but can comment.

Best overall indica?

Just wondering what everyone would suggest as their "favorite" indica strain from any of the mom's. Never been a fan of sativa as I'm only a night-time smoker usually. I smoke mostly everyday so have built up a decent tolerance, any suggestions appreciated as I am new when it comes to choosing a specific strain.

Re: Best overall indica?

AimOrDie wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:03 pm
Venom88 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:23 am Anything heavy on the kush. Purple kush is my fav. Pink kush is another great one
Gotta agree with this. A good purple kush is hard to beat.
Idk what it is about it man. I have been in love since first tasting i still like other strains all mostly indica. I hate sativas mostly. With a few exceptions but nothing compares to that pk that u cant hide the scent of no matter how many bags or where its hidden 🔥🔥🔥 leaves you on cloud 9. mmmmm haha

jfortune14 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:21 pm Just wondering what everyone would suggest as their "favourite" indica strain from any of the mom's. Never been a fan of sativa as I'm only a night-time smoker usually. I smoke mostly everyday so have built up a decent tolerance, any suggestions appreciated as I am new when it comes to choosing a specific strain.
Pink Kush is a perennial favourite for Indica Lovers.There are even those of us that place, a special importance, on this medicinal strain.I would search for a good batch of that ,and if you can find some "Sour Pink" grown here on Vancouver Island, is one of the very best of these, "Pink Strains.'The smell of this phenotype is unique, and has a distinct,sticky,sweet, medicinal aroma.It is exceptional, in a good vaporizer, and rarely irritates the lungs or makes us cough.

Venom88 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:11 pm
AimOrDie wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:03 pm
Venom88 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:23 am Anything heavy on the kush. Purple kush is my fav. Pink kush is another great one
Gotta agree with this. A good purple kush is hard to beat.
Idk what it is about it man. I have been in love since first tasting i still like other strains all mostly indica. I hate sativas mostly. With a few exceptions but nothing compares to that pk that u cant hide the scent of no matter how many bags or where its hidden 🔥🔥🔥 leaves you on cloud 9. mmmmm haha
Ah yes i can just smell the aroma from here

jfortune14 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:51 am
TRACKER420 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:41 am
jfortune14 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:27 am
All these sound so good
they are, stock up on these!
What is your most trusted site? Still trying to “weed” out the bad ones, haha
Are you looking for bargain or the best weed available? I could recommend some places..

Skyhighexotics, jjmeds, hillside pharms are all great options. And they carry discount and premium flower. But there are a ton of trusted moms on here.. Kingtuts, speedgreens, shamrock, ghost drops, emerald, cheapweed, the list goes on and on. The first 3 I recommended seem to stand above the rest though.

Vdubb wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:41 am
jfortune14 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:51 am
TRACKER420 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:41 am

they are, stock up on these!
What is your most trusted site? Still trying to “weed” out the bad ones, haha
Are you looking for bargain or the best weed available? I could recommend some places..

Skyhighexotics, jjmeds, hillside pharms are all great options. And they carry discount and premium flower. But there are a ton of trusted moms on here.. Kingtuts, speedgreens, shamrock, ghost drops, emerald, cheapweed, the list goes on and on. The first 3 I recommended seem to stand above the rest though.
Sweet! I checked out rocket chronic, west coast cannabis, and emerald as of yet. Ghost drops seems to be good as well

King Tuts wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:35 am I smoke the pinners and it's an evening thing for me after work and it's couch time. For what I have right now:

Tuna Kush
Pink Kush

There are quite a few strains that you guys have mentioned that I only have not tried but never heard of! Some beauties I bet!
Tuna kush sounds like a classic😂

I would agree with the Pink Kush statements. Have not tried any recently and from any MOM's, but remember trying this a few years back from a friend and it's always held it's spot as one of better strains I've tried. Also used to be able to get Pineapple Kush and really liked that strain. Both of these I have not tried for a few years, so hoping I can find a MOM who carries these strains and are of quality.

Haven't tried Ghost Drops yet, but may be trying them sometime down the road. Been happy with Coastal Wildfire and have a local guy I need to try (Medically Recreational). Wish I had more money - LOL.

Ypsi.

Ypsi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:54 pm I would agree with the Pink Kush statements. Have not tried any recently and from any MOM's, but remember trying this a few years back from a friend and it's always held it's spot as one of better strains I've tried. Also used to be able to get Pineapple Kush and really liked that strain. Both of these I have not tried for a few years, so hoping I can find a MOM who carries these strains and are of quality.

Haven't tried Ghost Drops yet, but may be trying them sometime down the road. Been happy with Coastal Wildfire and have a local guy I need to try (Medically Recreational). Wish I had more money - LOL.

Ypsi.
Hahahaha, i wish i could make a 7g order from every site! Just made one with Emerald Castle Med that should be in soon

Sorry to jump in but since my last post, we added some Pink Kush Smalls to the site. These smalls came right off the harvest of the Quads we have listed on the site for $219/oz We have the smalls on for $139/oz For those that don't mind smalls, this is a great deal IMO. They were just separated :) Sorry to put a pic in here but wouldn't a pic help the convo?

If you wanted to check out the product on the site, here that is: https://www.kingtuts.ca/product/pink-kush-smalls/

There's no shake or anything, they are all about 1/2" - 3/4" in diameter.

King Tuts wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:57 am Sorry to jump in but since my last post, we added some Pink Kush Smalls to the site. These smalls came right off the harvest of the Quads we have listed on the site for $219/oz We have the smalls on for $139/oz For those that don't mind smalls, this is a great deal IMO. They were just separated :) Sorry to put a pic in here but wouldn't a pic help the convo?

If you wanted to check out the product on the site, here that is: https://www.kingtuts.ca/product/pink-kush-smalls/

There's no shake or anything, they are all about 1/2" - 3/4" in diameter.
Wow that looks like some good shit. For the price drop anyone would be stupid to complain about the smalls. And of course a pic helps! Either way i was checking it out from the link so you made it just that much easier😄

Ypsi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:54 pm Haven't tried Ghost Drops yet, but may be trying them sometime down the road. Been happy with Coastal Wildfire and have a local guy I need to try (Medically Recreational). Wish I had more money - LOL.
Ypsi.
Pink Kush has always been a favorite of mine as well.
I currently have the PK from Ghost Drops, and it is definitely a heavy hitter, and really nice (plus the packaging is excellent)
I also have the most recent 11 Week Pink from CE and it is outstanding.

Couldn't go wrong with either.

Would also suggest the HOxGelato by Flawless.bc, it hits like a train!

Judilee wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:58 am I tried some called Pinks from Cheebas last year. Was really good. Does anyone know if that’s the same as Pink Kush?
I'm not sure if it is, but I know they have Pink Kush hash right now. I've ordered it multiple times and really enjoyed it. Heavy indica, had many disco naps without even realizing I had fallen asleep haha

I like indicas most and primarily use for relaxing in evening, with hybrid being for "fun". I find Pink Kush to be way more on hybrid effects and in the latter category. Kush strains kind of make me stupid and feel very fogged though, so I don't really like them.

I reach for Death Bubba when I want deep body high with eventual knock out - one of the few strains that is consistently able to do that.

If you need something easier to get: Granddaddy Purple probably gave me the best body high though; very tingly, especially if you take ~100mg in edible form. Though I usually have a strong preference for anything Purple and my all time fav is Purple Space Cookies.

Diablo is another one that I've had great results from, but I haven't seen it come around that often.

Kevoff wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 am I liked tony bruce banner otherwise jet fuel og, black tuna they have a well relaxed effect without stress and anxiety
Bruce Banner is the most anxiety inducing strain I ever smoked. Heavy sativa rush in the first 30 min would never ever recommend this to someone looking for indica.

xsinx wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:04 am
Kevoff wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 am I liked tony bruce banner otherwise jet fuel og, black tuna they have a well relaxed effect without stress and anxiety
Bruce Banner is the most anxiety inducing strain I ever smoked. Heavy sativa rush in the first 30 min would never ever recommend this to someone looking for indica.
Maybe we dont try same pheno
Bruce Banner buds are dense, rich in THC content. The effects emerge swiftly and in strength, but the stone mellows into a creative euphoria, balancing out the punch of the initial stone. Bruce Banner will provide a relaxing body high accompanied with useful pain killing effects for users. This is a strain that is used to treat anxiety and stress levels, as well as alleviating the symptoms associated with ADD / ADHD and Bipolar disorders. Bruce Banner is also used to remedy migraines and alleviate pain associated with arthritis. 

Kevoff wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:34 amMaybe we dont try same pheno
Ask anyone on Discord who tried it, we all seem to agree.. Heck, I never had a pure sativa give me that much of a rush, it's like a line of cocaine. Mine was from Tony as well, but it wasn't "Tony's" it was just the regular one on the menu. Tasted pretty meh, but man, effect-wise, this is some special weed.

Kevoff wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:34 am
xsinx wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:04 am
Maybe we dont try same pheno
Bruce Banner buds are dense, rich in THC content. The effects emerge swiftly and in strength, but the stone mellows into a creative euphoria, balancing out the punch of the initial stone. Bruce Banner will provide a relaxing body high accompanied with useful pain killing effects for users. This is a strain that is used to treat anxiety and stress levels, as well as alleviating the symptoms associated with ADD / ADHD and Bipolar disorders. Bruce Banner is also used to remedy migraines and alleviate pain associated with arthritis. 
You are right.

XSin is talking about bb#3. Love when ppl think they know everything about weed.