**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Gorilla Glue #4 - GetCannabisOnline

GetCannabisOnline.ca

Overall rating out of 10: 9

Sign Up: Very easy. The website said photo ID would be required and I had it ready (used with BCBud.store previously) but I was not asked to send it in.

Ordering & Pricing: This MOM has a very professional site and it was very easy to place an order.

Communication: My order was immediately confirmed and i was emailed with payment (eTransfer) instructions. After I paid, I received a Canada Post Shipment tracking email within minutes. I asked one question about shipping (when?) and I was quickly answered. I placed the order on Thursday March 9 and received the order March 15. The Monday was Family Day in BC so I consider this very fast shipping, which was free.

Packaging: The order came in a discrete cardboard box. Inside was a vacuum sealed bag with two mylar sealed bags. One with my 28.0 gram order of Gorilla Glue #4 and one with a 3.5 gram sample of OG Kush.
Products / Photos:
I don't have much experience here but I will say the GG#4 has been quite enjoyable so far via my Dynavap M. The product may have been a little dry but it has since spruced up in a mason jar with a Boveda pack.

Incentive for Customers:Good price for 28.0 grams and I used a coupon I found on Reddit (10reddit) for 10% off. The Gorilla Glue #4 came to $137.97 including delivery

Incentive for Review: I was not given any incentive but I did receive a 3.5 gram sample of OG Kush for free. I was not expecting this but was very happy to receive it.

Notes: I found this MOM via the MOM list and I only looked at the CLEAR members. I would order again from this vendor.