So cheapweed is only issuing refunds to people who kick up enough of a fuss.

Clearly the only way to get a response out of Cheapweed is to get their attention. Im more that ready to continue on any platform that they might find themselves on.

the utter lack of communication is fucking laughable.

For anyone how has gotten their refund or replacements, just dont forget about the hundreds of others left to eat the cost themselves.

dont forget, Cheap weed's also told canada post that their was marijuana in those packages, with the receipts being over the legal limit. They've exposed everyone who has every done businesses with whatever "autoshop" their banking under.

Re: So cheapweed is only issuing refunds to people who kick up enough of a fuss.

Hell I have been left in the dark for about a week now, got their last email about the new email for lost packages, emailed them about my lost and whatnot and still havent heard back from them, order #152964 at this point I'd just rather get my money back, I dont want no 25% discount on future orders.. my order was relatively small to, but the lack of communication is really starting to get to me, last email I received was 3-4 days ago, and still nothing. Now I just want my money back.

Re: So cheapweed is only issuing refunds to people who kick up enough of a fuss.

Bruhh.. he is a CEO of one of the biggest weed wholesales and you niggas are complaining about your orders gone missing or seized. this guy don't got time to call you individually & talk nice to you for 30 minutes to make you feel comfortable for your $200 order LMAO. most of you guys talking out of your ass saying he scammed you & claiming all this other bullshit, at the end of the day you are ordering weed ILLEGALY what the fuck do you expect?? Be happy all these MoM's including Cheapweed are proper and not selling u fucken grass. People forgetting the prices you getting online are way cheaper then dispensaries and way better quality, just be fucken grateful is all im saying. As for Tony i made over like 20+ orders spent like 15k never once has anybody from there did me dirty. MANZ gave me like $500 off coupons @ one point in time..

sk300 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:45 am Bruhh.. he is a CEO of one of the biggest weed wholesales and you niggas are complaining about your orders gone missing or seized. this guy don't got time to call you individually & talk nice to you for 30 minutes to make you feel comfortable for your $200 order LMAO. most of you guys talking out of your ass saying he scammed you & claiming all this other bullshit, at the end of the day you are ordering weed ILLEGALY what the fuck do you expect?? Be happy all these MoM's including Cheapweed are proper and not selling u fucken grass. People forgetting the prices you getting online are way cheaper then dispensaries and way better quality, just be fucken grateful is all im saying. As for Tony i made over like 20+ orders spent like 15k never once has anybody from there did me dirty. MANZ gave me like $500 off coupons @ one point in time..
ive spent more than you and my last package (1000$+ order) didnt even get sent out and never got a reply since the 25th... when i have had issues in the past they have always been taken care of + more so this situation seems different