A place for user to post their own pic's of MoM products.
MoM's may comment here, but not start new posts.
(No Sales here please)

Re: Tropicana Cookies - Bhothority

So I've been buying semi-regularly from bho and Firstclassmedicinal (both owned and operated by bho). The flower is great. All orders are delivered next-day in Montreal. This is a reall unique piece. Not a potency powerhouse, but anyone who knows the genetics would have doubted that. Cure is amazing, nose of orange juice and translates to taste very well. A true quad. In general, I've really been liking bho and fcm. They have Integra boost now in all their cans, dont know if that makes a difference. And they both carry very well-priced trips as well now. Got some GSC, Love Potion #1 and Gastown smalls for less than 150 a zip. Been really happy with them.

Bassdrop30 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:48 pmGot some GSC, Love Potion #1 and Gastown smalls for less than 150 a zip. Been really happy with them.
Dope! Was hoping to see more feedback on their budget ozs since FCM came out with them a while back, and now BHO has them too, so thank you for the review. Would you say you found all 3 to be good value (you'd reorder if you wanted the same strain again)?

Big fans of BHO here as well, have been quite impressed with their customer service as well as marketing diligence, and we've had better luck with their premium recommendations than most others in that same (slightly absurd lol) price range. As is the case with all small-batch cultivars in particular though, batch-to-batch variation will likely always be a thing so ppl with budgets should def do their research before dropping 10-12/g to avoid disappointment.

416Strains.ca wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:15 am
Bassdrop30 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:48 pmGot some GSC, Love Potion #1 and Gastown smalls for less than 150 a zip. Been really happy with them.
Dope! Was hoping to see more feedback on their budget ozs since FCM came out with them a while back, and now BHO has them too, so thank you for the review. Would you say you found all 3 to be good value (you'd reorder if you wanted the same strain again)?

Big fans of BHO here as well, have been quite impressed with their customer service as well as marketing diligence, and we've had better luck with their premium recommendations than most others in that same (slightly absurd lol) price range. As is the case with all small-batch cultivars in particular though, batch-to-batch variation will likely always be a thing so ppl with budgets should def do their research before dropping 10-12/g to avoid disappointment.
I'll try to snap a pic of the Love Potion, but to give you am idea, I plan on trying their Cherry Pie from their "budget" flowers. The Love Potion and GSC are definitely trips, and at the price they are (a tad less than 140, they have coupons almost every day), it's totally worth it IMO. I smoke a mix of mids and craft, so they've quickly become a very viable option for me.